Chapter 17

One Shot [BAP]

 

 

Hyuna's POV
 
   A few days after the best birthday ever, Zelo and I decided to go on a date. I've never felt so happy and alive to have a purpose and a reason to smile, it's all thanks to you Zelo. Also, I've never seen him so happy since our first kiss together when were younger. Oh, the memories. "We're going out!" I yelled to my brother and grabbed onto Zelo's arm. The both of us left the house and walked in an undetermined direction.
 
   I've changed since my birthday and I'm happy about that. Being free and all from my old boss who forced me to do something that I'll regret for years. Freedom. Freedom to be happy, to smile... to love. Not to be trapped alone dwelling in pain because of that man. 
 
  While we were walking along the streets, the smell of coffee and pastries from the coffee shop hit my nose. "Zelo-ah, can we go to the coffee shop?", I looked up at him and waited for an answer.
 
   He simply nodded and smiled then we held each others hands as walked in. Who would have known he was such a gentleman to open the door and pull out a for me, the sweetest thing ever. We both sat down but we didn't do anything at all, we were just there, sitting, doing and saying nothing. It was kind of awkward. Then the waitress came to take our order. She looked like she was in her mid 30's. "Anniyonghaseyo, may I take your order?", the waitress asked us staring at Zelo weirdly. I wonder if they had my favorite cookies.
 
   "Uhm, excuse me, do you have any coconut pecan cookies?"
 
   "Nae, how many?", she asked still looking at Zelo smiling. *Uhm, whench, why you be staring at my man?*
 
   "I'll have...hmm... 20 cookies and  a cup hot coco please", I don't know why but she stopped looking at Zelo to look at me and Zelo whipped his head towards my direction. Was that too much? Half of it isn't even for me anyways so why not, half is for me and my brother. She wrote down my order while Zelo gave me the why-so-many face. 
 
   "And what would you like young man", she said still staring at him as if she fell in love with in. *Honey, he's my man so please do your work before I punch you* Omo, am I being jealous. Psh, no. I looked around the room and saw people glaring and staring at us, either because the man envy Zelo or because he's hot. I mean just look at him, too bad he's taken by me, haha.
 
   By the time I was finished looking around the coffee shop that I've never been to before our orders came Zelo had thank you the e lady. I know what she was thinking in that erted mind of hers. 

 

   "The orders were my cookies for me and Yongguk, cheesecake for Daehyun, and the coco is mine it's cold outside and you can't be selfish ya know", I said him. He nodded. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We headed out of the coffee shop. I had large a large with our orders. He had a medium sized one. 
 
~~~
 
   "Hyuna~, I wanna see a movie", he whined. He's like a little kid but I'm his Noona or Umma. What am I gonna do with him. He started doing his aegyo out of nowhere. People were saying he was cute and stuff. Gosh he's so cute. And then I realized I was blushing.
 
   I stopped his hands from doing aegyo, "Okay, we'll go see a movie". He kissed my cheek and ran in the direction of the theatre. I looked up at the sky and sighed, only to be interrupted his voice. 
 
   "Yah, Hyuna, palli!", he towards me and me with him. 
 
~~~
 
   "So, what movie do you wanna watch Zelo?", he looked down at me then put on his thinking face. He shrugged his shoulders.
 
   "What ever you wanna watch I guess", he said smiling at me. He's so sweet.
 
   "In that case, how about 'My Wife Is A Gangster'?", I suggested. He nodded, again. Is he really that shy that he has to nod and not say anything. I feel like shaking the crap out of him and make him talk to me. This is our first date so I guess it's okay to be shy or nervous, right?
 
~~~
 
   The whole time we were in the movie we didn't talk, at all, just watched the movie. Our hands would touch when we went to eat some popcorn, look at each other, blush then back to the movie. Then he wanted to watch another movie. I no problem with the movie but, Zelo's actions changed towards me, he fed me popcorn, popcorn. It was so cute. 
 
~~~
 
   We started walking once again with our things from the coffee shop. My legs started to get tired and hurt. Zelo kneeled on his right knee on the ground with hands behind him. I stopped behind him. "Jelo, what are doing?"
 
  "Hop on, I know your feet are hurting you", he said just looking straight ahead. At first I hesitated but then I thought about and got on his back. My arm were around his neck, I still holding the bag, it wasn't that heavy. He got up at started walking. 
 
   "Why did you where those shoes, you do realize that you won't be taller than me that way, right?", I know how to answer but before I said anything. "But it looks cute on you so don't won't worry about it"
 
   "Yah,  babo, what's in your bag?", h e let out a chuckle, I don't know what was so funny I just asked what was in the bag.
 
   "Oh, you'll see"
 
   "Okay... What time is it?"
 
   "Its minutes to 7" 
 
   "Wow, is it really that late?"
 
   "Appearentley so"
 
   "Now I'm thinking, why didn't we just take the bus?"
 
   "Well, because I just wanted to be with you and only you, alone"
 
   "Zelo...Don't say stuff like that. You made me blush", I whispered the last part, just hoping he didn't hear me. Unfortunately, he did hear me and giggled.
 
    I was drifting away in sleep when Zelo knocked on the door. How did we get here so fast? We were really far from home a while ago. JongUp opened the door, he let us in and hopped off Zelo's back. Then the angry and over protective brother showed himself, "Where we're you two for so long?! You've been gone for more than 12 hours!"
 
   "Mianhae, oppa || hyung" we both said at the same time while bowing.
 
   "We already had dinner without you, I don't what you guys are gonna eat but find something", he said. Then I remembered. The cookies. I went to the kitchen and settled my bag on the table and took out the cookies. I out to the living where he was and gave him the paper bag with them. They were bag paper bags with cookies. Ten in each.
 
   "Here oppa, they're others are all yours", I said with a smile. He looked in the bag, his eyes were begining to fill with sadness. We haven't eaten those kind of cookies since that unfortunate day. All of a sudden, I was being pulled into a hug by him.
 
   "Thank you", was all he said as he whispered in my hair. He pulled away then messed up my hair and slowly walked upstairs while eating one.
 
   I went back to the kitchen and got out the chesse are for Daehyun, he was sitting on the couch. I gave it to him and he looked up at me. Before I said anything he crushed me into a bear hug. "Now, now Daehyun, there's no need to thank me", but he did anyways.
 
   I still don't know what was in that bag of Zelo's though. 
 
   I went upstairs, took a shower I went to bed and closed the bedroom door, not even bothering to turn off the lights. I woke up in the middle of the night only to find my door wide open. The lights were off. Urgh! Why can't Yongguk ever close the door behind him. I went back to sleep. There was a problem, I couldn't sleep. If someone leaves my door open I can't sleep, even if I close it after. 
 
   I guess I have no other choice but to sleep with Zelo for the night...
 
~*~*~*~
 
A/N: I'm really happy about having over a thousand views but only 2 comments. Why won't you guys comment!? How am I suppose to know what you guys want. The story isn't always about what the author wanin it but the readers as well. So please start commenting, suggest ideas and subscribe. Don't just sit there reading and be silent reader!