Chapter 19

One Shot [BAP]

Hyuna's POV

 
   As usual I would wake up, freshen up and prepare breakfast but, this this morning's breakfast isn't what I had in mind. Something's up, Yongguk has been staring at Zelo, JongUp and I for last half an hour.
 
   "Look oppa, if you have something to say just say it. You're creepy me out", I said looking at him. He gave me a smirk.
 
   "Well, Zelo, JongUp and Hyuna I have...", he started.
 
   "Well, continue!", all three of us exclaimed as we took a sip our milk. Yongguk believes it more healthier for our bones than just drinking vitamin C.
 
   "...I have enrolled you three into high school", as soon as he said thatZelo, JongUp, and I automatically spit out all the milk that was in our mouths at Yongguk, while the other member just stared at him. Oppa left the table to get something to off his face. When he came back everyone staring at him now.
 
   "Yah! What do you mean you're sending us to high school, huh?", I asked, right now I'm upset. I have been to school in years and now he decides that we should go now, hellz no. I am not taking this BS.
 
   "I meant what I just said. As this age and point in life you should be go going to school. Besides its not good that you guys only socialize with just the poeple you live with and I do not wish to have a stupid little sister. You'll start next week Monday", he stated.
 
   "But umm it's Friday"
 
   "Exaclty", he smirked again. The conversation we're having is only between the two of us. Everyone is just there, looking at either one of us that speaks.
 
   "But, I don't want to go to school. Come on, how many years has it been and now out the blues, you want us to go to school? Dude, you're crazy. I'm not going", I said standing up for myself.
 
   "Well, too bad because you're already registered and I already bought your uniforms. Be happy that atleast Zelo and JongUp are going to be by your side, you're all in the same class with each other"
 
 
   "Why can't you just tell 'em that I died like a good brother would, huh? And I don't care if they'll be with me because I can't school or the poeple that go there. Theyre so ing miserable and , especially queenkas and kingkas or whatever you call those wenches".
 
   "You still have no choice"
 
   "Oh ho ho oh, he'll yeah I do and I say I'm not going!"
 
   "Yes you are!"
 
   "Pfft, whatever", I said as I started walking out of the kitchen and headed into my room. I locked the door behind me and jumped into bed. Even after what just happened, I'm confused, I don't even know what the hell that was about.
 
~~~
 
   After thinking it over, I have decided to actually go with the flow of going to school. I mean I guess it is okay if Zelo and JongUp are with me. But still if either one of us becomes the most popular, it'll be suicide for me. I hate attention.
 
   I walked out of my room and knocked on Yongguk's and Himchan's room. The door was slowly opened by Yongguk. He left it open and went back to his bed. I walked in after him. "Oppa, I was thinking and I decided to go to school but under a few condition", I said and paused to see if he was listening. 
 
   "Yeah, continue", he said. I took a deep breathe before continue what I was saying.
 
   "If the maknaes become kingkas I'm not talking to them. I won't hide my personality and become someone I'm not just to have my identity protected. Also I promise I won't get into trouble unless someone else starts it, okay?", I spoke.
 
   "Sounds like at plan. By the way what's your favorite colour? I'm going shopping with Himchan, Daehyun and Yongjae tomorrow for school supplies."
 
   "Pink, Blue, Green and Purple but there's a certain shade I like for those colour, you them already. Anything animal print would do too". With that he nodded his big fat head. 
 
    "Is there anything else you wanna say?"
 
    "Nope, I'll be on my way now". I walked backwards until I reached the door then turned around and open it. I stepped outside and closed the door. Well that was weird...
 
   Anyways I'll go talk to JongUp and Zelo. I didn't really pay attention to the fact that they both share room with each other because JongUp is a heavy sleeper when he's not having nightmares, on the other hand, Zelo and both suffer from sleeplessness from time to time. And yes sleeplessness is a real thing.
 
   When I got to talk to them, they seemed really excited about this whole school, that's all they've been talking about for the whole entire night and apparently when we're just about to ask me a question, I fell asleep... Typical me, right.
 
   So the weekend just flew just like that, almost like lightening speed. I wasn't really excited to go back, I already knew what was gonna happen. I mean all the girls and queenkas are gonna have attention towards the maknaes and envy me for knowing them. Guys are gonna drool over because they think I'm hot but I'm not and be jealous of the maknaes. The queenkas are make a fan club for Zelo and JongUp and they become the new kingkas. I become the number 1 target of the girl ready to fight me but I kick their asses and then become the newest queenka and badass of the school.
 
   Hey, maybe I've watched too many dramas or read too many fanfics but, seriously, if you think that all that can't happen in one day your wrong.
 
   The next day, I got up, refreshened in the bathroom and changed into my school uniform. I headed downstairs to be in shock, Zelo and JongUp were already ready to go. Well, they're early for once, backpack ready and everything. I grabbed an apple and Yongguk handed me my backpack, I put on and looked at him, "Well, aren't you gonna drive us?"
 
   He shook his head, "Nope, your catching the bus. As soon as school ends meet me in the parking lot, I'll pick you up". This has got to be kidding me. "Or do you prefer to walk to school?"
 
   "I'll walk thank you", I said then he nodded. I turned to see that Zelo and JongUp were trying so hard not to sleep on wall, it made me giggle. "By the way Gukkie, why you guys up so early?"
 
   "I simply don't want you guys being late. Are you taking the bus or what?"
 
   "I think I'll torture them for a while, we'll walk"
 
   "Okay, whatever you say", he chuckle showing me his gummy smile that only he could pull of. "Hurry up, you'll be late. Good luck."
 
   "Thanks Oppa", I thanked, then kissed him on his cheek before heading towards the door. I couldn't stop giggling at how they both look trying not to sleep on the wall, I don't even believe they know they're standing or know that I'm there. I pinched them a little so that they could wake up and eventually they did. How cute? "Yah, well be late if you guys just keeping, let's go, we have to walk"
 
   They both look at me unbelievably and exclaimed in unison, "'Mwo?! Waeyo?!"
 
   "Calm down and lets go already", I said.
 
   I heard some murmuring of complaints behind me. Zelo grabbed his skateboard and he were on our way. 
 
~~~
 
(A/N: Well, that's it for now the rest is a big, huge and shocking surprise. Cliffhangers... the only change in this story is what I'm updating and the views, not the sub ribbing or the comments. Am I a bad author that you can't give me your opinion? Are scared of me or something. Come on! Comment, subscribe, maybe up vote, just do something. ANYTHING. TT.TT ;( )