All Of A Sudden

One Shot [BAP]

Hyuna's POV 

 
   I haven't talked to anyone all day yesterday at all. It hurts me to them like this. They still don't know I stole all that money and hid it in the basement. I left a letter to all of them expressing my feelings about happened.
 
   I left really early today, everyone was till asleep. It was a long way to the  airport. By now they should be awake and have already read my letter. I didn't really take that much money with me, just enough for the flight tickets. 
 
   It doesn't matter matter anymore they all hate me now but I was only doing it for their good...
 
Zelo's POV
 
   This morning I was the first person to wake. After what happened for the pass few days but I don't blame Hyuna for what she did. I guess it's natural to forgive her because I'm in love with her.
 
   I was going to head to her room. She's usually the first person up. I knocked on the door gently. No answers. I did it a few more times later, it was till the same, no answer. I turned the knob, it was unlocked. When I entered it scared me, she gone, everything she owned and had was all gone.
 
   I got so worried that I ran to everyone's room to wake them up. I showed them her room, Yongguk seemed the least worried out of all of us and it's his siter thats missing. 
 
   There was a letter on the bed, I took it up and read it aloud. Everyone was listening. When I was finished reading it I still couldn't believe or understand what she just wrote.
 
   She left because of guilt, only did it for the good of supplying us with the money we needed to survive, didn't want anyone else to get hurt and she's leaving to go to Seoul!?! 
 
   Hyuna's only 15 years old, what is she thinking of doing just wondering alone without anyone by her side.
 
   What pisses me off the most is that Yongguk doesn't look like he cares. His only only sister betrayed and lied to him and rest of us just for our own sake and he doesn't care that this isn't another act she's put on?
 
   Jongup and Himchan went to look for the money she hid in the basement. The rest of us followed. This ridiculous, I've never seen so much money in all my life.
 
   "Hyung? What are we gonna do, she gone, everything she has is gone with her. Aren't you worried?", Daehyun suddenly asked Yongguk. All he did was turn around and walk away. 
 
   Daehyun and the others looked like they had tears at their eyes, I've never seen them like this before.
 
   The behavior Yongguk is giving is unexepteable. He only acts like this when he's in regret or atleast something of that sort.
 
   This so stupid. He hasn't spoken a word since we got arrested. How the hell are we suppose to know what the hell he's thinking of or  planning to do if he doesn't say anything to us. This is BS!
 
   Right now I'm really upset and disappointed in Yongguk-Hyung.