Coma

One Shot [BAP]

Hyuna POV

 
   I woke up on a field of flowers. It was a beautiful scenery of a waterfall, a river, animals, blue clear skies and flowers. I stood up and started walking to the river, I looked at my reflection in the water and saw that I was wearing all white.
 
   I don't know where I am, why I'm here or how I got here. All I know is that I was at the airport and that was it.
 
   Behind of me I could here faint familiar voices  that soon became clear to me. Yongguk. 
 
   "Yongguk?!?!", I shouted. I looked all around me I couldn't see him but I hear him.
 
   "Hyuna, I just want you to know I'm not mad at you, I just shocked at your action of betraying us like that. I'm disappointed in you but I forgive you, I just need you to wake up from this coma and come back home. There's no need for you the go back to Seoul. I'm sorry. I love you, please remember that", I heard Yongguk say. 
 
   I'm in a coma? How did this happen and when? I focused on my body to see if I could still feel it but I can move it. 
 
   Then I heard voices that I haven't heard in a decade. Mama? Papa? We're they really my parents. I slowly turned around only to see the faces I miss so much. A waterfall of tears ran of my cheeks. I instantly ran towards them and hugged them.
 
    "Hyuna, you've become so big. Has it really been 10 years already? It's okay, we're now", my mother said.
 
    "We've missed you and your brother so much", father added on to mother's words.
 
    "Why am I here and where exactly are we?", I asked them.
 
    "As you know you're in a coma", my mom replied. "Also this place is on our way to heaven", dad answered.
 
    "So why are you guys here and not in heaven?", I questioned.
 
    "Well you see your mothers and I's soul are bonded with you and Yongguk's life. We're forever in your hearts. We won't leave here to go to heaven until you and your both die", she stated.
 
    "So you've been here for a decade now, watching over us the whole entire time you've been gone", I said.
 
    "That is correct", he stated. "Well, we saw everything that happened and I don't think that they want you to go back to Seoul. They want you to stay. Besides right now you're slowly dying but it not you're time to go sweetheart".
 
    "Are you guys mad at me", I wondered.
 
    "No, baby, of course not. You only did what you thought was best, you're of you. Now, will you excuse us our times running out. Bye baby girl. We love you both now and forever", she said before fading away.
 
   My father was fading to but before he disappeared completely he pulled me into a hug. A hug that I missed.
 
   I stayed there a for awhile, I was only able to hear everyone's remark. Well not everyone. The only person left was... Zelo.
 
   "Hyuna it's been 4 days since you've been in a coma and you wont wake up. Why not? We all love and forgive you. I know you can hear me so I'm just gonna confess right here, right now", as he grabbed my hand my thoughts were 'what is he gonna confess about?'.
 
   "For the past years that I've known I've loved you like a friend but lately I've been developing feelings for you. If you leave me my heart is going to die because I... I... I'm in-love with you."
 
   I could here him crying and so was I. Why didn't h tell me before.
 
   I felt a sharp pain in my chest again only this time it was my heart. I couldn't breathe and my heart was hurting me a lot, I think I'm having a heart attack. Then I heard the machine go on a straight line making a sound that I never wanted to here ever again. 
 
   I saw the light, well this is it for me...