Kidnapped

One Shot [BAP]

 

Hyuna's POV

I arrived at the apartment atfter a long train ride. I put the key in door and unlocked it, I opened the door and head straight for my bedroom. I slammed the door shut. I spreaded myself out on the bed, looking at the ceiling fan repeatedly over and over. I got another text, it said to leave my badge here. Let me guess another part of the mission that shall not be questioned because I wouldn't get an answer to.

I just took it out of my pocket and placed it on my night stand. I continued to day dream on my past on what's gonna happen when they out. I began to be in a trance until I heard a really large crash coming from the living room.

As soon as I opened the door and took one step out, I was hit in the head with a baseball bat. I was on the floor unaware of what was happening, I got back on my feet again and the same thing happened again. I stood up one last time ready for another blow to come blow only this time I felt a sharp needle like object enter my neck then I felt the liquid enter my veins.

My whole body began to fail me as my vision blurred and I had loss my balance. I looked around and saw multiple body figures and voices everywhere. I placed my hand on the part of my head where I got hit and felt warm liquid then looked at my hand and saw that there was blood on my hands. 

All of a sudden I just felt someone's hand around my mouth with a rag in his hand, I tried taking his hands of but I failed. I couldn't mve or anything of that sort but I could still hear faint voices, see everything blurred and feel the pain running through my body.

3rd Person

Hyuna was taken to an old and abandoned warehouse where she was beatened until her face was all bloody.
 
   Hyuna was forced to follow them, but since she wasn't able to move she was then thrown over of the the guy's shoulder and Shoved in the trunk of the car. They then carried her to an abandoned warehouse where there was a camera and a chair. 
 
 They settle her on the chair and the camera to make sure it was working alright. Once the camera started to record they started to hit her again.
 
  Her face was all bloody at this point. They put a sign over her head that said "$10,000,000". The group of men gave them the information on the location and everything. They only had one week to get the money in US and they were in the Philippines.
 
    One of the guys behind them camera turned it off and transferred the video to an empty flash drive. All of the men except one left with the flash drive and were their way to Bang's home. 
 
   The guy that was alone with her turned out to be a staff of the FBI and decided to tell her their plan. She listen carefully, although she was going to betray her brother she agreed to it. She kept in mind that when she had finished the mission she was going to quit and leave the agency for good.
 
   She found out that he just hired them to do the job of kidnapping and abuse and about the money, he just wanted to keep to himself when her job was over and promised to give her half of the amount if she just played along.
 
Daehyun had just returned from his part time job and greeted Jongup with a manly hug in the garage when all of a sudden a truck pulled up and someone hit Daehyun with the same baseball bat used on Hyuna. Jongup kneel down next to him to see if he was okay and looked up at the stranger, the stranger then throw the flash drive at Jongup . He threatened them saying that with they don't do it Hyuna's gonna end up dead and then he left with the others.
 
   Jongup ran to the others while helping Daehyun walk,  told them what just happened and what the guy had told him about Hyuna. They then got together in the garage. Yongguk opened his laptop and Zelo gave him the flash drive, then plugged the flash drive in and played the video. 
 
   Yongguk and and the others got upset at the fact that they had to follow orders from these people to save his sister and what they had done to her. Zelo was secretly inlove with her and just couldn't bare to watch her being hurt like this. They had only one week and the clock was ticking.