Chapter 14

One Shot [BAP]

~~~

Guys I'm in serious and desperate need of a coauthor, guys, please help me!

~~~

 

Hyuna's POV

 

I was lying on my bed when suddenly I heard Zico voice, "Hyuna, your oppa is here!~". 

 
I got up and slowly opened the door. When I the door was fully opened I stepped out only to be embraced in a hug with a grizzly bear. I didn't hug him back though, I just wasn't in the mood for anything. 
 
   "There's my my princess! Ah, it's nice to see you again. how are ya?", he asked. 
 
"Well, besides the fact that Yongguk and Himchan forced me to get an injection and that my arm is now completely swollen, I'm fine", I replied trying to keep a straight face.
 

 

   After hearing what I just told him, he lost it, "How dare you force my princess to get something so pointy to be jabbed into her poor and fragile arm", he said grabbing my shoulders and bringing me closer to him. Yongguk just scratched the back of his head and Himchan just stayed silent.
 
   "Zico, you can stop calling me princess now I'm not a child anymore", I said and walked away. I know you might think I'm being rude but right now I'm just really annoyed and pissed. I walking into the garage-like and the TV. And the first thing I saw was a footage of me killing and stealing money from the FBI Agency. They've talking about it for about 5 minutes now, just then BAP entered the room. To be honest I'm on the urge of crying right now. 
 
   Sometimes, I wish my life wasn't like this and that I could just go back home to where belong. I hate it here. Everything is different. Everything has changed. Nothing will ever be the same again. I sighed at the taught and finally made up my mind, I'm going to tell my oppa how I feel about this. I miss home. I didnt even turn around at that same moment a tear ran down my cheek, "Oppa, I wanna go home", said.
 
   "What do you mean by go home, we are home", he asked in a confused tone, giving me bull about home. Has he really forgotten what home is?
 
   "No, not here. I'm talking about the one in Seoul", I said. Without even looking back I felt that he sent a signal that the others should leave and they did, leaving us all alone with each other to discuss our issues. 
 
   He sat down next to me and asked, "Why would you want to go back there". He seriously isn't asking this question. 
 
   Without thing I blurted out something that I don't think I should have mentioned, "When was the last time you visted our parents ing grave". I quickly covered my mouth after saying what I just said. He looked down at his feet but before I allowed him to speak, I got up and stormed towards the door. Behind those doors were the other members. It was too obvious to know that they were easedropping on us for whatever reason. I stopped my track then looked at them, they started walking away and I headed towards my room. After I entered my room, I flopped myself on my bed then screamed in my bed.
 
  Why is life so danm complicated?
 
  Why does life ?
 
  Why did I just say that? That questions... I can't answer.
 
  
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but thats all I can do for now. How you guys liking the story so far? Let me know. ^.^