Chapter 18

One Shot [BAP]

 

Hyuna's POV.
 
I took what I could for the long journey ahead. My pillow, my blanket, and myself. I tiptoed out of my room and made my way over to Zelo's room. I opened the door gently and quietly, avoiding any sudden sounds to wake my sleeping boyfriend.
 
I closed the door behind me and walked up to his bed. Even if the room was dark, I could still see his handsome facial features, thanks to the dim light from the window. His eyes were closed and his breathing was rhythmic, a soothing sound to my ears.
 
I stopped and thought for a moment. Should I wake him up first, or should I just fall asleep beside him? Ah heck, I wanted to sleep. BADLY.
 
I carefully peeled off the covers and slipped myself underneath, weary of waking the sleeping prince. I tossed and turned, finding the best comfortable position. Once I had found it, I laid my head to rest nicely on the pillow.
 
"How come you're here?" I heard a voice ask in the dark. An arm wrapped around my waist from behind and pulled me into a body. Zelo rested his head beside mine once I was in his grasp.
 
"I couldn't sleep in my room, so I came to sleep with someone that's closest to my age." I replied, closing my eyes and listening to the sounds of the night.
 
"Is that the only reason?" He asked, disappointment laced between his words.
 
"No, but it's a bonus that you're my boyfriend." I chuckled. Zelo did the same, burying his face in my hair and tightening his hold on me.
 
Silence soon surrounded us, making the night ever more peaceful. The light sound of our breathing reached ours ears and provided a calm, metronomic tune to sleep by. Sadly, something else haunted my thoughts and deprived me of sleep.
 
"Zelo, what in your bag?" I asked. "I seriously can't help but be curious."
 
"Why?"
 
"Just because."
 
"What if I don't wanna tell you?"
 
"Please Zelo! Just tell me!"
 
"Will you sleep if I tell you?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Fine then." He took a deep breath and continued. "It's something special."
 
"Zelo-"
 
"You never said it had to be specific!" He chuckled and became defensive. "Go to sleep. I'll show you tomorrow."
 
I rolled my eyes and got comfortable against his body. Before long, the darkness became still and my mind, body and soul fell asleep.
 
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Usually, I didn't mind it's warm blanket that descended upon the world so early in the morning, but this wasn't a usual morning. I was tired from waking up during the night and really did not want to get out of bed. For multiple reason, of course.
 
I looked to my right and saw Zelo sleeping soundly, not disturbed by the light. He turned over on his side and grunted in his sleep, letting out a deep sigh. I sighed as well, gently getting off the bed. I stretched my limbs and my back and made the journey downstairs.
 
As usual, I was the first one up. I grabbed the bacon and started cooking a delicious breakfast for seven.
 
The sound of footsteps came not long after. First, my brother came into the kitchen. He rested his head sleepily on my shoulder as his way of saying good morning. When he walked to the couch. Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup went to the fridge to get the drink of their choice. They waved hello to me and went to the couch. By the time I had finished making breakfast, Youngjae and Zelo decided to join us. But there was something wrong, if I should use that term.
 
So far, everyone else looked tired and slugged around the place, but Zelo entered the room with a big bright smile and his bag in hand.
 
"Hyungs, can you please come to the kitchen?" Zelo shouted, placing his bag on the counter.
 
After a series of moans and groans, the five other trudged into sight.
 
"Today is a special day, so I thought we should celebrate it together." Zelo pulled up a stool and sat down. "At a young age, Hyuna and Yongguk hyung went through a terrible crisis. My family took them in, and the two became my best friends!" Zelo smiled. "But, my parents went missing a few years later. Just the three of us kids had to survive together. I owe so much to Hyuna and hyung, for taking me in as part of their family, the one we're in today." Zelo reached into his bag and pulled out a beautiful cake.
 
The cake was divided into seven parts, each with a different colour. There was blue, green, yellow, white, pink, red and purple.
 
"I know this is early in the morning, but I was scared the cake wouldn't survive in my bag." Zelo apologized.
 
"It's fine. Everyone would just have to at their breakfast before any cake- NO EXCEPTIONS, DAEHYUN OPPA!!" I pointed an accusing finger to the man, who already had a knife millimetres above the cake, ready to cut the perfect slice.
 
Daehyun pouted and everyone burst into laughter. We ate breakfast and proceeded with the cake, each of us having a different colour. Zelo grabbed the fork from my hand, took a piece from my slice and put it near my mouth. I gladly took the bite with a smile.
 
The others either wolf whistled or snickered. My brother simply rolled his eyes.
___________
 I have to agree with BBVIPBaby. The more comments, suggestions and requests we have, the more enjoyable the story becomes. Not only for you, but for us too. It's makes it easier to write.
well, anyway, I love this story and I love helping out, so comment, subscribe and vote!
ANNYEONG!