Hyuna's Revenge

One Shot [BAP]

 

Hyuna's  POV
 
   I woke up to the sunshine hitting my eyes. Today's the day I get revenge on the FBI for targeting my brother. 
 
   I already packed all of my bags with all the clothes that I have. I called the taxi to pick me up, since I already have the spear  keys I went inside and settled my stuff in the spear room. There wasn't even one thing I had left behind.
 
   I went to the bathroom and dressed up in all black as part of my plan. I went to the garage and looked for the spare keys of the vehicle. I look all the guns that were in the back and brought them in the front with me. I was illegal to drive but it didn't stop me. 
 
   Since it was holiday for everyone at the agency except for the guards. It was an advantage for me. 
 
   I parked in the back. And started walking through back door. Himchan and I have been working on all of our guns and we both made sure that they had a silencer, that it wouldn't make a sound when fired. 
 
   I shot all of the body guards and workers that was there, including the guard that was watching the security cameras.
 
   I was now heading to my bosses office. But I stopped because I was him in the hall way. I followed him and I'm sure he noticed.
 
   "Hyuna, don't you think you've gone to far with this?", I was shocked at his question and aimed the two guns that were in my hands at his head, as he slowly turned around.
 
   "Didn't you think you went to far when you targeted my brother, I don't think so", I replied with a sassy tone.
 
   "Look, it had be done. So I suggest you put the guns down before the cops get here", I looked at him with anger. I closed my eyes for a seconds and thought of how I'm gonna get through with doing this, then it hit me.
 
   I tackled and sat on him and demanded the location of the safe and it's combination. He refused to tell me, but if it's one thing I know is that he's scared of dying. I cocked the guns at his head and then he told me the location but not the combination.
 
   I got off him still having the gun to his head and pushed him indicating him to lead the lead way. When we got to the location, he opened the safe. He looked up at me and asked if he could go and promised not to tell anyone who I was. I told him to run, he started to run. 
 
   Since I don't trust him I shot him twice in the head to make sure he was dead. Now everyone that was here is dead. I looked inside of the safe where there was over $100,000,000 worth of money + gold. It took me a whole half of an hour, for me to get all of that money in the car.
 
   I heard the police sirens going on, I started the engine and drove out of that place. Then I remembered I still had the badge in my pocket, I threw it out the window and saw that the cops were on my tail. I speeded up and twister into corners until I finally lost them. 
 
   I had returned home and took out the amount of money I'll need to bail them out. I headed out again. Knowing Yongguk he won't forgive me now, but at least I tried.
 
   After I bailed them out, since only 5 persons could sit on the inside Zelo and I had to sit the trucks' back whilst. I really didn't mind. No one has spoken a word to me or to anyone. I mean come on. I did all of this for them.
 
   This so stupid, didn't even ask where I got the money from. Why am I worrying, it's not like I'm staying here. Tomorrow I have a flight to go back to Korea stay there, alone, by myself. Not really sure how I'm gonna survive like that, but I'll try to.
 
   It's useless trying to apologize and explains things, so what's the point. I don't deserve this.
 
   I regret...everything