Chapter 16

One Shot [BAP]

 

Hyana's POV.
 
I have to admit, my choice of wish was perfect! Even if the chances it came true are near to none.
 
I ate my mini cupcake, unable to get rid of the smile on my face.
 
"Hurry and get ready. We're going somewhere. Wear something... Decent" He said simply, following the others out.
 
I finished the cupcake, took a shower and put on one of my old red sundresses. I twirled around the mirror a few times before I stopped to properly look at myself.
 
It fit me well, hugging my curves in a kind embrace, not squeezing the life out of me. The dress went past my knees and the collar was a simple U, but it was pretty. The fiery red colour created a light contrast with my skin tone and hair colour, causing my facial feature to stand out a little more.
 
In a good way.
 
Then, I found myself hoping Zelo likes it. I put my thumb nail between my teeth and smile shyly to the mirror.
 
"Are you finished yet?" I heard Zelo ask from the other side of my door.
 
"Yes!" I opened the door with a genuine smile, only to great the well dressed Zelo. I'm at a lost for words.
 
"Wow..." Zelo looked me up and down, his lips curled into a smile. "You look great, but there's one more thing you need..." Zelo dove into his pocket and pulled out a black piece of material. "Here." He puts the material around my eyes, and ties it around my head.
 
Am I supposed to play along?
 
"Zelo-"
 
"Don't worry." I felt him gently grab my hand, "I'll explain it all... Later. Just trust us."
 
"Us?"
 
Zelo's POV.
 
Man, when I got dressed this morning and looked at myself, I was nice! I hoped Hyuna would like my look.
 
But as soon as she opened her door, I was completely outmatched.
 
Hyuna stood before in a simple sundress, yet her beauty shone even brighter. All I wanted to do at that moment was look into her beautiful big eyes and kiss her, but I had a plan, so I really didn't want to ruin it.
 
I felt so bad putting on the blind fold! I can't stand to cover her effervescent eyes. Yongguk hyung and the others, including me, have a plan for you, so please, just trust us Hyuna!
 
"Yes, us." Yongguk hyung walked up the stairs and answered.
 
"What are you guys doing?" Hyuna asked.
 
"Do you want us to spoil the surprise?"
 
"... I'm supposed to say no, right?"
 
"Yes."
 
I knew Hyuna, and I knew she just did an eye roll. That cute little eye roll of hers...
 
Hyuna's POV.
 
I didn't know what they were planning, and I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but my excitement started growing as soon as he said surprise.
 
Zelo's hand, still holding onto mine, led me carefully down the stairs and I out the front door. Zelo urged me into a car, and we were off.
 
"Are we going... To the theatre?" I asked.
 
"Nope." My brother answered.
 
"Are we going... To a party?"
 
"... Nope."
 
HESITATION!!
 
"Are we-"
 
"Are you going to stop asking questions?"
 
I scoffed and slumped back in my seat.
 
"Down worry. I promise you, it will be amazingly fun." Zelo whispered into my ear, sending an excited chill down my spine.
 
I didn't ask anymore question, and after around half an hour of driving, the car stopped.
 
I. Smell. Fish.
 
"You took us to a restaurant?!" I shouted at Yongguk, not knowing where he stood.
 
"Oh smell fish, and the think it's a restaurant." Himchan laughed.
 
"Come on." I heard my brother say.
 
Zelo pulled me again, and the sound of our footsteps eventually sounded different. Instead of walking on cement, it sounded like we were walking on wood. Zelo removed his hand from mine and places both hands on my hips, causing me to yelp in surprise.
 
"Sorry." He said. "Raise yours arms above your head."
 
I listened to him and soon find myself being lifted off the earth. Two more hands came out of nowhere and put themselves under my arms, lifting me out of Zelo's arms. My body is put down, and an engine is started.
 
"Happy birthday, Hyuna." Zelo whispered, taking off my blind fold.
 
The gang, a few other people and I stood on a very big boat, my brother at the wheel. He looked back and smiled at me before watching the water ahead. We drove out from the marina, when my brother cut the engine and another boat drove up to see us. They pulled up beside us, and Zico and his gang got onto our boat, arms full of presents.
 
The group was moved onto the front deck, and Daehyun starts a tune. The whole group broke out into happy birthday, passing me presents of different sizes and colours, and a hug. I felt someone take my hand, and a familiar voice whispered in my ear for me to follow him.
 
Zelo took me below deck, and closed the door. 
 
"Hyuna, I have something very important to tell you..." Zelo took a few steps towards me, but stopped short. He fiddled with his hands and stared at the floor. "I have always been in love with you, from the moment I met you. I just hope..." He walked forwards and lifted my chin gently, "you can love me back...." Zelo placed his lips softly against mine, sending me into bliss.
 
This kiss, something I had been dying for for a while, and his confession, something that took me by surprise. And just to reply, I kissed him back.
 
Zelo pulled away and pulled me into a hug.
 
"I love you, Hyuna." Zelo's words were muffled by my hair, but I still heard him.
 
"I love you too."
 
He led me back upstairs, but Zico blocked our path.
 
"May I speak to her privately?" He asked Zelo.
 
"Of course." Zelo let go of my hand and rejoined the party.
 
Zico stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I really love... You, Hyuna." He confessed, looking me in the eyes.
 
"Zico-"
 
Before I could finish, Zico pulled me into a kiss. It was short, but obviously wanted. He pulled away and smiled sheepishly.
 
"I sorry, but I've wanted it for a while..." He looked towards the water and smiled. "I hope you and Zelo are happy together."
 
I was speechless. I understood every word that came out of his mouth, but try as I may, I could say nothing.
 
We rejoined the party, and my brother announced it's present time. One of my favourite presents was the forgiveness of everyone in the gang, especially from my brother, and my boyfriend. It was an impulse to hug them all.
 
(A few days later) 
 
"We're going out!" I yelled to my brother and grabbed onto Zelo's arm. The two of us left the house and walked in an undetermined direction.
 
Yongguk's POV.
 
"Well, I'm glad that all worked out..." Youngjae sighed and leaned back in his chair.
 
"Yeah. It took them a while, but it finally worked." I smiled to myself.
 
I knew those two will be happy together. We all knew they liked each other, and we all knew it was going to end up this way.
 
Well, it was all part of the plan!
_____________________
hey guys! New co-author not here. I'm actually a friend putting hers stuff on AFF, but she wishes the best for this story. I've read it and I think it's really good, and so does she!
She told me this was the hardest chapter she's ever had to write, as she's still new to the characters' personalities, habits and behaviours.
'Let's keep working hard! HWAITING!' ~ Psycho-panda.