The Mission

One Shot [BAP]

 

 

 

Hyuans POV

 
I had just called in for a mission, I don't know what the mission is yet but I'm about to find out soon. I stepped out of the elevator and headed towards my boss's office. I knocked on the door and waited a while to get the permission to enter.
 
"Who is it?", he asked.
 
"Sir, it's me", I replied. The door door unlocked and I entered.
 
"Now Hyuna, we have a mission for you. Your brother, Bang Yong Guk, we need you to put this device on him so that we can track him down. As you already know he's the leader of a very dangerous gang. You're the only one suitablE for this job.", he stated. I can't beieve the words that just came out of his mouth. I just stood there and looked at him.
 
"Sir if you don't mind me asking. What's the main objective of this mission?", I asked. He just sat there in his seat and sighed.
 
"That's not for you to know Ms. Bang", he spotted out. Was he really serious?
 
"But that's my big brother we're talking about here, I need to know", I stated. He just pushed a box in front of me I opened it and all there was was a tracking device, the same one I had to use on my brother. I looked up at him, he had a serious face, but this didn't make an sense. What's he planning on doing to him. I was worried.
 
"Look Hyuna I can see that your worried about your brother but just trust me", he said, "If you don't do this mission you'll be fired a I know you wouldn't like that", he's rigt, how else would I get money to eat and a home to shelter. They'll be gone gone and I'll have  nothing. I had to agree no matter what. I nodded and put the box in and backpack.
 
"You're dismissed", he told me. I bowed and walked out of his office, headed towards the elevator. I pushed the bottom to go to the lobby. As I was waiting for the elevato, Yong Guk texted me to come home early. The door opened and walked in. I was alone and all oa sudden I sheded a tear, I quickly wiped it but more came.
 
I pulled myself together as the door opened. I quickly ran out and went to the nearest bus stop. Not long after the bus finally came. My tears have completely stopped. I pulled out my phone and earphones and listened to U-KISS Bingeul Binguel to get my mind off things. I slowly drifted into sleep.
 
I soon woked up the sudden stop of the bus. This was my stop. I hopped of the bus and walked towards their house. I heard some voices in the backyard. I turned the door knob, it was open. I took this a an opportunity to do what I was told to do.
 
I looked in every room to find his backpack and I did. I quickly took out the box out of bag, opened it, the device and placed it his bag. I put back the empty box in mine. I sighed, just as I turned around he just entered the room. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I pretended to scratch the back of my head. "I was looking all over for you", I told him.
 
"Well, I'm here. Why don't you get something to eat", he spoke. Knowing that he's the over protective kind of brother he is, he wouldnt want me t be hungry everytime I stay here. Truth i, I have money and anartment that the FBI supplied me with. I only go to the apartment during the day or if the gang needs more weapons, something of that sort.
 
They don't know that I work for the FBI and I don't intend on them finding out either. I walked to the kitchen while he walked to the living room where the other members. I found a warm cup a instant ramen on the counter labelled with my name on it. I took up a chopstick and started to eat it, then walked out to the living room. The others were eating theiers as well. I sat down between Zelo and my brother and stayed there and watched TV for the rest of the evening.