The Confrontation

He's Back

 

           “Ya! Kim Myung Soo! Long time no see!” Sungyeol waved his hand to no one but his bestfriend since childhood, Kim Myung Soo. Myungsoo who was still busy with his camera lifted his head and spotted his bestfriend.

            “Ah you.”

            Sungyeol made his owl face “Aye.. You didn’t miss me? Haish..apeun namja.”

            “Why should I? You called me everyday.You texted me everyday. You commented my photography I’ve uploaded to Instagram everyday. You retweeted my tweetpict everyday. Nothing to be missed about. ” Myungsoo coolly said.

            (Myung’s twitter’s followers have reached up to 600k! Banzai! XD)

            “Haha. Arra arra. So,you still going out with your girlfriend?” Sungyeol pointed out Myungsoo’s camera.

            “Umm. What’s wrong?” Myungsoo showed his innocent face.

            “Nothing. Let’s go to the canteen. I’m hungry.” Sungyeol touched his stomach.

            “Ok.Kajja.”

            In the canteen...

            “Where is Song Ji Eun? I haven’t see her this day.” Sungyeol said as he sipped his Americano.

            Myungsoo was still busy with camera. “She went to library when you came as she didn’t do her homework.”

            Sungyeol put his Americano and made a bewildered face. “Really?! She always do her homework before..”

            “Before you go.Yeah~” Myungsoo murmured to himself. “She has changed a bit,you know?”

            Sungyeol sipped his Americano again. His facial expression showed that he really missed a girl called Song Ji Eun. Myungsoo knew that. But he knew too that sooner or later, his bestfriend would be heartbroken. He just kept silent about this. He thought that the time will going on and showed the truth.

            Later, Sunyeol stood up with his cheerful face. “Yaaah~ There she is!” He walked calmly toward the girl he loved. After several steps, he stopped. He didn’t say a bit. He just kept staring at one thing he saw. The thing that made his blood boiled up.

            “Where is he now?” Myungsoo looked for his bestfriend in crowded canteen as he knew that his bestfriend easily mad when he saw a thing he didn’t like.

______________________

            Someone grabbed my left hand. That was not Min Hyuk’s hand. I turned my head and saw Lee Sung Yeol with his anger face.

            “Yah! Don’t touch my girl!” Sungyeol exclaimed as he pulled my hand.

            Min Hyuk was very surprised. Surprised in the mean by angry.

            “What?! I didn’t hear what you said,man!”

            Sungyeol took a step closer to Kang Min Hyuk. “She is my girl. Don’t.Touch.Her.”

            “Ooh. Lee Sung Yeol. Please don’t make a joke at this place. There are a lot of people and they all know that Song Ji Eun is my girl.” Min Hyuk chuckled “Kajja Ji Eun-ah~ We’ll be late.” He took my hand away from Sungyeol’s grasp as Sungyeol fist his hand.

            I saw his full-of-anger face. He was easily get furious. I knew that.

            “You are the one who make a joke,Min Hyuk-ssi!” Sungyeol punched Min Hyuk’s face in a sudden.

            Min Hyuk lose my hand as he responsed Sungyeol’s punch with another punch. And Sungyeol punched him more. Min Hyuk didn’t want to lose. He blew his fist toward Sungyeol uncontrollabe.

            I couldn’t saw it anymore. Two guys I love were hurt because of me. I slipped my body between them as Sungyeol wanted to take his another punch toward Kang Min Hyuk.

            “Stop it oppa! Stop your childishness! Yeah, Min Hyuk is right.” I gulped my saliva. “I’m Min Hyuk’s girlfriend. I’m not yours anymore,oppa.”

            I saw his disappointed face. Not long after that,He walked off. Left me and Kang Min Hyuk.

            “Let’s go to infirmary,oppa. Your wounds look very bad.”

____________________

            Myungsoo finally found his bestfriend in gymnasium with his gloomy face. He then realized that his bestfriend had a fight with someone that he can make sure that it was Kang Min Hyuk.

            Myungsoo sat beside Sungyeol and patted his back. “Love is hard,huh?”

            “Um.” Sungyeol nodded as he gazed thouroughly. Reminisced every memories he had with Song Ji Eun in the place he was in,Gymnasium. He had a lot of memories with her here.

[FLASHBACK]

            A tall boy played his basketball hardly. He threw the ball to the ring but not even one was in though he had played it for more than 1 hours.He messed up his brown hair as the ball wont come in again and again. But that was not the main problem.

            “What’s wrong with you actually,Song Ji Eun?” He murmured as he remembering what Ji Eun has done to him that day.

            He dribbled his ball. “You kept silent when I asked you. You kept set up that resentful face when I’m with you. You kept avoiding me when I’m closer to you. Have you gone out with other guy? I asked you to wait for my fifteen but...” He scored the ball but it missed.

            It was his characteristic when he was in bad mood. He couldnt do anything right.

            Tired of playing basketball,he sat on the floor. Not long after that, he fell asleep. It was his characteristic too.When he was tired,he easily fell asleep.

            A quarter hour later, a girl came in to the gymnasium. She slowly walked as she knew that the boy that laying a sleep on the floor is easily woke up when he heard noise. Even if it was a bit. She was finally in front of the laying boy.

            “Oppa. You’re so cute when you sleep.Hihi.” she chuckled gently.

            She screamed that made the sleeping boy woke up with his surprise face. “Happy birthday oppa~!” He rubbed his eyes and saw the beautiful figure ahead him holding a birthday cake.

            The girl squeated as she saw the tall bay woke up. “Happy birthday oppa~ You are finally fifteen!”

            The surprised boy finally realized that that day was his birthday. He realized too that all of she do that day was a prank. She wasn’t really mad at him that day.

            Then, He blew the candle and made his wish. “ I wish the beautiful girl named Song Ji Eun will be mine forever.” He chuckled and kissed her left cheek as she put the cake on the floor.

            The girl was startled.Her face suddenly turned to red.

            “You’re mine now,Ji Eun-yah~ You know I promised you something if I’m already fifteen,right?” Sungyeol hugged the girl in front of him.

            The girl he hugged poked him with cake-cream she took.

            “ert! My mom said hug and kiss can be done if we are turn to seventeen,you know?” The girl stick out her tongue as the boy he poked trying to get the cream and did his revenge by poked her with it.

            They ran happily,chase after one another.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

            Myungsoo knew his bestfriend still reminiscing his memories with Song Ji Eun. He saw his teary eyes.

            “Yeol-ah. I’ll go to the class. I’ll get Mr.Suk Jin’s permission for you to skip the class. I know you still don’t want to meet her. Let the time heals you.”

            Myungsoo left him alone. He felt sad too. But he can do nothing. He only could pray for him. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Omo~ Finally,Yeol knows the truth. It's really hard to write Yeol sad. ToT