What day is today?

He's Back

 

It was a dream? Again?

            I rubbed my eyes. Lee Sung Yeol was the star in my dream again and again. But it was okay. Memories will always be a memories.

            “Syubiduba papapa syubiduba papapa”  my cellphone was ringing making me get up from bed.

            “Yoboseyo?” I answered the cellphone.

            “Ji Eun-ah~ It’s me. The cutie Lee Sung Jong.”

            “You change number again?”

            “Ani. It’s my manager cellphone.”

            “Oh come on. You’re a rising star how can...”

            “Enough. I just want to tell you something important. But not through this cellphone. Meet me at Starlight Cafe at 10.00 pm. Arrasso?”

            “Arrasso.” 

            _______________

            “Sounds so serious. What’s the matter? Such a sudden call in an early morning. He usually wakes at 12.00 pm. It must be a really important matter” I kept murmuring to myself while doing my hairdo. I decided to use a purple short dress and combined it with a soft white cardigan.

            “Mom,I’m going to meet Lee Sung Jong.” I sniffed the tasty smell so omma must be in kitchen. I stepped down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

            “Okay,my daughter. Be careful on the street.” Mom kissed my forehead. She always do that.

            “By the way omma, where’s Ji Hyo unnie?” I asked omma and eat some crepes she made.

            “Ah molla. She went early in the morning. Maybe she is busy with her modelling world. You don’t want try modelling world too,my Ji Eun?”

            “Shireo,omma. My only interest is piano. You know that too right?”

            “Aahh arra. Oh it’s almost 12.00 pm. Palli go! Kang...umm I mean Lee Sung Jong is waiting for you!” Omma took the crepes I want to eat and kissed my forehead again.

_______________

            The place was close so I decided to walk. The street was quite crowded cos yeaah it was Sunday. By the way, why should omma asked me about that kind of things? It just reminded me about her past.

[ FLASHBACK ]

            It was a late night but I still couldn’t sleep so I went to my mother’s room.I opened the unlocked door and peeked a bit. I saw my mother shadow but in not good condition. She was crying while her hands was put above the piano.

            “What should I do with my finger? What should I do with my career? If only that accident isn’t happened I can be...” Her tears kept falling. I did nothing except watching her crying louder and louder.

            “It’s okay,My darling. Stop crying. Thanks god you only lose your two fingers so you can start another job.” My father took my mother’s bandaged and kiss her hands.

            “But...”

            “Sssh...Ji Hyo and Ji Eun will heard your crying. And I think the pianist blood run to our Ji Eun. She really resemble you,honey.You still can hear piano melodies in this house.” My mother stopped her crying.

            “Oooh it’s already midnight. Let’s sleep. You have a meeting tommorrow morning,hon.” My Mother standup and erased her tears.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

______________

After 20 minutes walking, finally I reached the place. Starlight Cafe. I entered the place but wait. No one here?

            “Annyeonghaseo~ Anybody here?”

            I was so confused so I called Lee Sung Jong.

            “Ya Lee Sung Jong! Eodiya? I already here. Where are you?”

            “Stay calm Ji Eun ah~ I think I’ll be late. Hehe Mianhae.”

            “But nobody is here...”

            “Aaah maybe they just go for a shop for a moment or go to WC. You can take the menu list first,right?”

            “Aahh..Arrasso.”

            I took a look at the circumstances and only saw one menu list. Is that the only one menu list here? I walked and took the menu list on the table.

 

            “Tadaa~ Saengilchukkahamnida.Saengilchukkahamnida.” You were so surprised because right after you took the menu, the confetti were pouring your face.

            “Happy birthday,my sister.” My sister,Song ji Hyo,appeared in front of me with a big cake in her hands. The cake only consisted with two colour. It was black and white and there was a girl playing piano statue in the top of it. Then,I blew the candle. Everyone clapped their hands.

            Everyone were here. Ji Hyo unnie,Lee Sung Jong,Hyosung,Sunhwa,and even Mr. Kang Gary,my piano teacher!

            “Oh my god.. Thank you. I love you all” I hugged them one by one.

            We then ate the cake together after took the picture of it and Hyosung uploaded it in Instagram and Twitter.

            “By the way, where’s Kang Min Hyuk oppa?”

            “Molla. Aaah since when my sister call her friend oppa? Aaah I smell something.” Ji Hyo unnie tease me while her hand was cupping for more cake.

            “Unnie-yaa~ Stop teasing me. How about you and Mr. Kang Gary? Why the two of you always go together lately. Aaah I smell something!” I sticked out my tongue.

            “Aish this child. It’s my bussiness,okey. Stop interfere my bussiness.” Then all of us laughed together.

            “Umm..by the way,all. I have something to do. Can I go home first?” Mr. Kang Gary spoke in the middle of our laughter.

            “Umm..Me too. I promise my manager to go home at 13.00 pm.” Lee Sung Jong said.     

            “Me too. I have to accompany my mother to a hospital.” Hyosung said.

            “My sister...I think your sister have some business with her modelling. Is it okay for me to leave?” even Ji Hyo unnie.

            “Okay okay all. I’ll be here with Sunhwa.Thanks for this day.” I bowed to everyone,showing my best smile.

___________

I'm thinking of finishing this fic this holiday and make another one so mianhae if the story the way to rushed. teehee~ 

And thanks again for the subscriber,the silent reader and even the passerby for reading my fanfic. :)

I promise one chapter to go and then Yeolli will come out. ;)