Myungsoo in Action

He's Back

           

 

Sungyeol’s eyes fluttered as the morning sunlight escaped from the window and blinded his eyes when he opened them.

            He stormed himself to his room and found Bomi already prepared for school.

            “Yah,Bomi. Don’t interact with me at school,okay?” Bomi was startled,jerked back.

            “So what if I do?” she replied in high tone,closer her distance to Sungyeol.

            “Oppa will hate you.”

 

           

            “Dude. I think you'll be failed in the next 3on3 match.” Myungsoo blurted out while playing his dslr camera.

            “You have no soul right now.” Myungsoo showed him the picture of Sungyeol playing basketball.

            “What’s that about? I thought you are my bestfriend.You should cheer me.”Sungyeol sighed,pausing himself for shooting the ball.

            “It’s because I’m your bestfriend,you pabo.” Myungsoo hissed. “Just look at you. Youre being another person. It isnt the sungyeol i know .The Sungyeol I know will put his best effort in everything and strives for it till the end.

            Sungyeol sat down to the edge of the gymnasium,beside Myungsoo. He breathed heavily as he had been playing basketball for almost 2 hours as the school had ended.

            “To the point,please..”  he drank his mineral water.

            Myungsoo glared at him in serious expression. Corncern was drawn all over his face. He inhaled his breath heavily,ready to spit out his words.

            “Tell her if you still love her.”

           As soon as Sungyeol heard the words,he was frozen. He put down the mineral water bottle then leaned his back. Silence took the time for a few minutes before he sighed his breath heavily. Myungsoo could see clearly his depression face. He had known all of his bestfriend’s expression and he knew well he was in his really depression now.

            “No doubt? I know right..You still have feeling over Jieun.” Myungsoo left the place,leaving Sungyeol in his own thought.

            “What if I do still love her..It’s too late..We can’t regret over the spoilt milk,Kim Myungsoo..She’s already with another guy..” Sungyeol’s words made Myungsoo’s steps in halt,sighing.

            “You can buy another milk,Lee Sungyeol.Nothing is late for love.”

            Sungyeol lifted his head,astonished with Myungsoo’s saying.

            “Bye.I’m going home first.” Myungsoo continued his steps to exit the gymnasium.

_________________

            Jieun was lying in the bed,looking at the Sungyeol’s hoodie. Mixed feelings was contained in her. Fact said if he was not hers anymore but her heart said something different. She falshbacked all he did these days and felt he still gave a tiny hope..Such a tiny that she almost couldnt see.. But then her brain took the place and she shook in diagreement.

            “No..No more hope,Jieun. He belongs to another girl now.”

            When she was in her own thought, a knock hit her room’s door.

            “Dear..Your friend wanna meet you.” She snapped out.

            “Nugu,eomma?” She got up and used her jacket in only few seconds.

           

            “Annyeong~” Myungsoo waved his hands to Jieun as he saw Jieun’s figure that replied by a tiny smile. Myungsoo understood her well as if she saw him,Sungyeol’s image would be drawn in her mind.He knew she was still bewildered with their complicated relationship.

            “What brings you here,Myungsoo?” Jieun asked him,stopping himself from smiling while Myungsoo himself still hiding his heart beating faster when he saw her in un-uniform clothes. He admitted that he felt some butterfly feelings in his stomach but then he managed to control it as he remembered his true intention going there.

            “Let’s talk in the nearby caffe.” Jieun furrowed her eyebrow as he sounded so serious.

           

            As they got theirself in the caffe, Myungsoo ordered the drink. They decided to only ordered drink as the day was getting darker.

            “Should I say what I want to say now?” he said, breaking Jieun’s attention to the outside.

            “Nae,of course. The time is yours.” Jieun gave him a smile that he couldnt deny his heartbeat a bit pounded faster because of that.

            Myungsoo cleared his troath and rummaging his bag to find the book. “Is it yours?”

            Jieun stopped smiling as she saw the book. Myungsoo could saw the same expression as Sungyeol’s that afternoon carved in her face. He smirked as he got the answer from her face’s water.

            “Where did you get that?” she weakly said,as if there’s no more energy in her.

            “It’s actually not the main problem..” Myungsoo sounded,crossing his hand.

            “The main problem is why did you give this to him if not because you still love him?” Myungsoo slurped his Cappucino.

            Jieun held her emotion back with shifted her attention to the outside.

            “So..do you still love him?” Myungsoo closered his face to her,investigating her face but she still shutted tightly,unable to speak anything as she felt that everything she said would be wasteful. She felt her heart aching whenever she heard word ‘sungyeol’.

            Myungsoo read the situation,leaned his body to the seat.

            “For your information, he still likes you..” Myungsoo blurted out,giving a mini-heart attack to Jieun.

            She then touched her heart,asking it to calm down.

            He lied.He lied.He lied. She kept planting that thought to her brain.

            As she calming herself, she couraged herself to face Myungsoo,made her mind thinking about sungyeol as soon as she saw him. She sighed as she saw him giving her a c-mon-I’m-waiting-for-your-answer-now face.

            “He’s Bomi’s,Kim Myungsoo. And I’m Minhyuk’s. You should know it.”

            Myungsoo was in shock as he widened his eyes in question. “Bomi?”

            Darn it... Myungsoo burried his face,held back his emotion and clenched his fist.

 

             Sungyeol looked deeply at the framed picture in his hand. He flashbacked the days he passed through with her...Her..It was her..The one that invaded his mind these few days.. The girl that calmly crept to his heart from the first time he saw her till now. When he recalled that days, he would smile immediately like he was crazy but then memories are all not happy. When he recalled how she slowly disappeared from his sight,he felt his heart aching,like it’s darted and stabbed many times. He would clenched his fist,especially when he remembered how happy she was when she was with another guy. And at that time too, he blamed himself for leaving her.

            “Darn it,Sungyeol...Why do you believe that cheesy novel saying Long Distance Relationship is okay as long as they love each other? The true life isnt like what author writing,you pabo!”

            He almost threw the photo frame to the floor as the emotion he contained already in but then he saw a soft and calm smile of a girl in it made him to not do it.

            “Oppa I’m home~” he snapped out as he heard Bomi’s voice caught in his ears and the image of Bomi suddenly revealed as the door opened.

            “Oppa~ What should I cook for today?” She happily ran to him but then she jerked up.

            “Oppa.You looked so pale.”

            Sungyeol remained in his position,standing weakly while hiding the photo frame to his back.

            “Oppa is okay,Bomi-ah~ Cook as you like. Oppa will eat it.” He reassured her with his slight smile. Bomi noticed something from his eyes.However, she decided to cook the meal for him as soon as possible. She then ran to the kitchen.

            “ring rang~” the bell rang,as sungyeol sat in the couch.

            Sungyeol decided to open the door instead of Bomi as he’s the owner of the house and he was closer to the door than Bomi.

            As soon after the click sound was heard, a guy in black image caught by his retina.

            “Pizza Hot delivery is here to deliver your order,Sir.”

            “I didnt order for it,though.Are you sure it’s my order?” He questioned,tilting his head.

            “Pretty sure,Sir.” Replied the guy.

            Sungyeol was bewildered. He called out Bomi. “Ya Bomi. Did you order pizza?”

            With that, Bomi walked to Sungyeol and shook her head as soon as she arrived.

            “Ani..I didnt..”

            The guy then cut in her sentence. “It’s your friend’s order,Sir.” The guy took off his black-cap and smiled to both Sungyeol and Bomi as the made their mouth in ‘o’ shape.

            “Myungsoo?”

            “Myungsoo-oppa?”

            “Hi Bomi~ Enjoy your pizza. I’ll borrow your oppa.” Myungsoo waved his hand to bomi with his smirk on.

           

            As soon as Myungsoo and Sungyeol arrived at the nearby park bench, they sat on it,lifting their heads to see the starry sky.

            “This.” Myungsoo broke Sungyeol’s attention from seeing the sky. “I found this in your trash-bin.”

            Sungyeol received it with his questioned face.He opened the page by page..The familiar handwriting..He automatically could feel Jieun’s scent too in that book making him in mixed feeling and got what Myungsoo was trying to say with showing that book to him.

            “I thin my bestfriend is genious enough to know why she want to give it to her ex.” Myungsoo paused at the moment to inhaled his heavy breath as the night’s wind him.

            “She still likes you.. You still have a chance.” He continued,patted Sungyeol’s shoulder.

            “But how can you break your chance by arriving Bomi to her mind?” Myungsoo sounded,seriousness could be heard in his heavy voice.

            “She has mistaken her as your girlfriend...Your step-sister.,Why did you bring her here?!” Myungsoo angered up then stood up to grab his bestfriend’s collar.

            Sungyeol automatically stood up as Myungsoo grabbed him so strong.

            “Hit me..as much as you want..” Sungyeol said as he saw myungsoo’s hardened fist.

            “why would I? It doesnt change anything..” He lose his strong grip and let Sungyeol go.

            “Why? I know you’re angry..BEAT ME NOW! You know I’ve hurt your first love so BEAT ME UP NOW!! NOW OR NEVER!” Sungyeol shouted as much decibells as he could shout.Actually Sungyeol had seen Myungsoo's strange eyes gaze when he looked at Jieun. He finally realized Jieun was really Myungsoo had fallen for her. But he was too afraid to ask..He was afraid if he lose Jieun to another guy. At first he thought that Myungsoo just had a temporary crush that only lasted a few months but he was wrong. Seeing Myungsoo's strange behaviour today made him believe that Jieun was his first love and he still couldnt erased that feeling yet.

            Myungsoo’s face hardened again after hearing his exclamation. He clenched his fist again and the next minutes it really happened as what Sungyeol said. He beat him up without mercy.

            “You know Lee Sungyeol..When you were transferred to other school, I wanted to take her from you” He spat out his words that he had kept for 1 year.

            “But when I wanted to...I just cant.” He stopped fight him and loosened his anger.His pair of eyes showed both sadness and anger.

            “I cant hurt both you and her...as you’re loving each other..I better hurt myself..That's what I thought..I want both my bestfriend and my first love happy..” He then stared at Sungyeol’s beatened face,firing his stare again.

            “But what have you done to me and her?! I step back and hide my feeling because of you but what have you done to her?! You hurt her more and it means it hurt me too,you jerk!”

            Myungsoo blew his fist again to his bestfriend’s un-shapened face.

            “Thats why you should make me a deadmeat this night..” Sungyeol replied with all energy left in him.

            That’s what happened for a few minutes. Myungsoo then stopped as he felt satisfied enough. He felt he already transmitted his grudge into a fist.

            The next moments, Myungsoo let the silence to fill the night air as he saw Sungyeol burried his face in his kneel in regret,disgesting all what happened these fews days and crying out like a man.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--__--_

Okay it turned out to be an angst..and sawry I cant make a fight scene >,

So I really rushed up this story as I’ll be attending an university life next month TT,TT

(Oh my precious holidays...)

And wow 3 guys fall for her..^^, I envy her...They’re all my bias >,<

Btw, how about L’s letter I put in this story.Myungyeol shippers,scream juseyo~! Kekeke 

(the italicized and indigo fonts)

credit: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1712096912264350&story_fbid=1787081424765898

http://infinitechinggyu.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/picmagtrans-130705-sungyeol-l-sungjong-wink-up-magazine-august-2013-issue/