Worrying over Lee Sung Yeol

He's Back

 

            Sungyeol walked on the empty street. He was still in the egde of street though the time already showed it was the time for him to go home and sleep.

            He took his handphone from his pocket and called his besfriend. “Myungsoo-ya... Can you accompany me to karaoke this night?”

            “Okay,I’ll be waiting for you. See you there.” He hung up his phone.

            In the karaoke...

            “Yah Kim Myung Soo! You’re so late.” Sungyeol greeted him with disapointed face.

            Myungsoo just laughed “Kekeke~ Mianhae. So LET’S GO CRAZY TONIGHT!”He embrace Sungyeol and shouted “Oyeaah! What song we should choose?”

            Sungyeol took the remote. He was confused so he offered the remote to Myungsoo.

            “Recommend me the song.”

            Myungsoo thought hardly. He pinched his chin. One minute after, he shouted cheerfully.

            “Let’s go with this song. It suits you well.” Myungsoo pressed the remote button made the LCD showed the clip video he wanted to play.

            “INFINITE’s Nothing’s Over? Yaah..I have a really genius friend!”

            “I like this part!” Myungsoo sang happily “Niga meoreojinda.Meolli jeomi doenda. Bareul ddeji mothae maeuman dwijjocha ddara ganda.” (translate: You are drifting away.You’re becoming to look like a point, far away. My feet won’t move.Only my heart is chasing and following you)

Nothing’s over.Nothing’s over
Nothing’s over.Nothing’s over
Nothing’s over.Jumuneul oewo naege
Ddan nom mannamyeon andwae
Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae
ajigeun ggeunan ge aniya.ani aniya
neol bonaen jeok eopseo.Baby yeah, baby yeah

(translate: Nothing’s over, nothing’s over
Nothing’s over, nothing’s over
Nothing’s over, you’re reciting a spell on me
You can’t see another guy
You can’t be already like this
It’s not the end yet, it’s not the end
I didn’t send you away)

 

            They sang crazily. They sang a lot that night.It was their habit spending karaoke when they were sad.

            “Myungsoo-ya. Can you give it to Mr Suk Jin tomorrow? I think I’ll skip the school tomorrow.” Sungyeol handed his bestfriend a well-written essay.

            Myungsoo took the essay his bestfriend.“You’ve done the essay? Wuoh daebak~”

            Sungyeol lifted his bag and walk off.“Let’s go home. I’m already sleepy.”

            Myunngsoo chased after him.“Sungyeol-ya. Can I go to your house this night? I want to meet your parents. Long time not seeing them.”

            “Aah.. I think they were slept already,Myungsoo-ah~” Sungyeol scratched his unitchy neck.

___________________

            Myungsoo’s POV

            I knew he were lying. Scratching his neck is an indication that he was lying to me. That was why I followed him. Slow but sure, I tailed him from behind. I knew some technique to spy someone. I knew it from some movies like James Bond and Mission Impossible.kekeke~ After about 20 minutes walking, we had reached our destination.

            “Bwo? An apartement? Since when Sungyeol’s family life in an apartment?” I whispered to myself. I followed him until he reached his room.

            “Ya.Stupid liar.So you’re living alone now? Just for Song Ji Eun you leave your family? ”

            I walked off and opened my bag,looking for Sungyeol’s 4-page essay. I read it over and over.

Should We Imitate Albatros Birds Loyaltiness?

... Albatros bird is well known as their skill in flying and migration across the ocean. Nevertheless, they will come back to their same nest and lover.Their strong bond will last forever. They have a ritual dance when they meet each other after a long journey. The ritual dance includes some moves like patch their bill one another and shake their body. Except Albatros, there are a lot of birds that have a strong bond to their lover. Penguin,pigeon,Haliaeetus leucocephalus,and swan are the example ...

            So,he shared his emotions through an essay,huh?

____________________

The next day...

            It took a night for me to make an essay. Beside I was bad at writing, I was also a perfectionist person.

            While I was reviewing my essay,Sunhwa took it away from me. “Yaah..Your essay is daebak!” She complimented.

            At that time, I saw Myungsoo entering the class. He kept his eyes on me and made his step closer to my chair. “Ji Eun-ah~ Can you collect Sungyeol’s essay to Mr Suk Jin? He is absent today.”

            I was a bit shocked hearing Sungyeol was sick. A lot of questions were popping out in my head. Is he okay? Will he be okay? What makes him sick? Does anyone takes care of him? Is he really ill?

            Myungsoo opened his bag and handed Sungyeol’s essay to me. I read it. I missed his handwriting. I was more shocked when I was reading his essay. Oh my,was I crying again?

_____________________

            [AFTER SCHOOL TIME]

            A boy was laying in his bed. He looked so pale and sweated a lot. Recognizing someone rang the bell, he walked to open the door. He was suddenly startled to see someone in front of him.

            “How could you know my—“

            The guest walked in without the boy’s permission “Can’t I? I’m your bestfriend,Lee Sung Yeol. Can’t I visit my bestfriend when he is sick?”

            The boy closed the door and followed the guest’s step “But—I’m fine,Myungsoo-ya~”

            “Enough talking. Just sleep. I’ll make you some ramyeon.” The guest headed toward kitchen. “Woah..Your apartment is quite comfortable and clean.”

            The boy then threw himself to the bed. He felt his body so heavy. “Okay,gomawo Myungsoo-ya.Do as what you like. As long as the food is not curry,I’ll be okay.”

__________________

            In the Ji Eun’s Room...

            Should I visit him? It’s such a rare thing that he absent for the school. Should I text him to ask his condition? He must be really sick till he couldnt attend the school. Should I call him? He is still my classmate...and my ex. I can’t stay like this. I should do something. He is so care to me..like yesterday’s case.

            I kept thinking about Lee Sung Yeol while ironing his hoodie. After that, I sat on the bed. Thinking all the possibilities of Sungyeol’s condition.

            Is he having a cold? Or the fight yesterday makes his bone fracture? Aaargh..I’m going crazy! I think I should really visit him tomorrow.And I should make him some summary of the lesson too.

            I took my blank book and wrote all I get today. Mathematics;Logarithm, ,Biology;Reptile,Chemistry;Reduction-Oxidation Reaction and Physic;Parabola Motion. It took me 1 hour to finished it. Note for myself: I should get up early in the morning tomorrow to make him some food like rice fried,maybe?

___________________

The next day...

            “Ji Eun-ah~”

            I heard someone calling my name when I was walking in the school’s corridor. I searched the source of the voice and found out if it was Kang Min Hyuk.

            “Min Hyuk-ah~”

            He walked beside me. “Ji Eun-ah~ Do you have spare time after school?”

            “Eh? Mianhae,Min Hyuk-ah~ I have something to do this afternoon.”

            “Are you? Okay let’s postpone it.” Min Hyuk walked off as he kissed my forehead.

            Wait..He kissed my forehead?!!

            [TIME TO GO HOME]

            “Ya,Song Ji Eun. I saw that.That forehead kiss.” Hyosung poked my back while I summarized today’s lesson for Lee Sung Yeol.

            She sat beside me.”Yah your cheeks are red! Kekeke It’s good then. Be ready for the lips kiss.”

            I coughed in sudden hearing her teasing. “Ya! Don’t tease me,Hyosung-ah~”

            “Wae? I told you the fact.” Hyosung stick out his tongue. I ignored her,focusing on my summarizing.

            “Finished.” I shout cheerfully. “Let’s go home.” I packed my school equipment and dragged Hyosung with my hand. “where’s Sunhwa?”

            “Aaah.She has a date with our sunbae, Kwanghee-ssi.”

_____________________

            Hyosung and I walked out from the school’s gate when we saw a girl squated near the gate. She looked so depressed so I approached her.

            “Excuse me. What are you—“ I wasn’t done talking she interrupt me with a hug.

            “Unnie~” She hugged me really tightly. After a few second she lose her hugging. “Unnie~ Can I ask you something?”

            I nodded my head. “Nae. I’ll answer all I know.”

            “Do you know where Lee Sung Yeol oppa is?”

            I gulped my saliva hearing her question. Still blanked with my own thought, Hyosung answered the the girl’s question “Anii. We don’t know him.”

            I took my look at her name tag.

            Yoon Bo Mi? Who is she? 

_________________________

Oyeaah Nothing's Over. I love that song! XD

Yep you're right. She is Yoon Bo Mi from A Pink. Her identity will be revealed in the next chapter. ;)