A sweet dream or a nightmare?

He's Back

 

            “So,Ji Eun-ah~ Are you dating to Kang Min Hyuk-ssi,now?” Hyosung talked to me while I was finishing my Math Homework. I was never this lazy before. It was because Kang Min Hyuk so I couldn’t sleep tonight.

            I nodded my head shyly.

            “Aah..Treat us,then. It was also because of our help,right?” Sun Hwa poked me,made a face.

            “Okay. Will some Pizza enough?”

            “Yay! It’s a deal,then. When when?” Sun Hwa asked aggresively,closer her body to me.

            “Ya! We can’t do that,Sun Hwa-ya~ She must be has some agenda with her boyfriend this evening.” Hyosung lifted her eyebrows and winked to me greasily.

            “Good Morning,students.” Mr Suk Jin appeared and greeted us,made the students hurriedlyback to their seats.So did Sunhwa and Hyosung.

            “Good morning,Mr Suk Jin.”

            “Okay. Collect your math homework,now.Ho Won-ssi.Could you please do it?”

            "My honour,sir" Lee Ho Won,the class leader, collected the homework.

            “Aiisssh~ My homework isn’t finished yet.” I said to myself,knocking my head while blaming under my breath.

            “Okay, the one who didn’t do or didn’t complete their homework,please do it in the library now! Give it to me after you have finished it.”

            Likely,library has been my favorite place in this school.

_______________

            Meanwhile in principal...

            A tall boy was talking to Mr. Jae Suk, The Principal of Woollim Academy.

            “I beg you,Mr.Jaesuk. Please place me in class 2-D instead of 2-A.”

            “Why should 2-D? Your former class is 1-A,right? You should go to 2-A then.”

            “No reason. 2-A is so boring,Mr.Jaesuk.You must be know it.”

            “But 2-A is better for you. Your achievment in both sport and grade are good.”

            “But Mr Jaesuk,a pearl wherever we place it’ll always shining right? The place where we should put it is doesn’t a matter”

            “Okay if you insisted but in one condition. Win the 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament next month.”

            “Dealt! I’m agree.Thank you Mr Jaesuk for your time.” The boy then stood and bowed 90 degree to Mr Jaesuk.

            ____________

            “Okay class. We have a new transferred student here.” Mr Suk Jin stopped his explanation about Algebra and gave the signal to someone near the door to enter the classroom.

            “Lee Sung Yeol-ssi. You can come in and introduce yourself." "But I think there’s no need an introduction. Yeah,we all have know you,of course.Our basketball star!” Mr Suk Jin exclaimed and chuckled a bit.

            Sungyeol then come into the classroom and bowed that made Hyosung and Sunhwa gasped deeply.

            “Oh crap!” they shouted unintentionally.

            “What’s wrong,Mrs. Hyosung and Mrs.Sunhwa? You miss him,huh?”

            “Nde,Sir. Song—umm I mean, Hyosung and I really miss him a LOT.Neomu bogoshieppo,Sungyeol-ah~” Sunhwa waved her hand and faked her smile. The class was burst into laughter because of her.

            “But Lee Sung Yeol-ssi. Is your former class is A class?” Lee Ho Won suddenly spoke to Sungyeol who was still standing in front of the class.

            “Mr. Jaesuk asked me to go to D class instead of A class so—yeah I can’t reject his request.” Sungyeol rubbed his neck.

            “Okay Lee Sung Yeol-ssi. You can sit now.” Mr Suk Jin pointed the unoccupied chair. After made sure the newcomer has sat,he continued his Algebra things.

_______________

            [BREAK TIME] in the library

            “Ji Eun-ya~ I want to tell you something but I don’t know this is a good news or bad news for you.” Hyosung said while she was eating her spaghetti. (Yes. Eating in library is prohibited. Don’t imitate her,guys. ;))

            “Just tell me first.” I said while reading my Hunger Game novel.

            “Are you sure you wanna hear it?” Sunhwa closer her head and looked deeply in my eyes.

            “Whatever it is. Just tell me.” I said still in my book,didnt give any interest.

            “It happened when you finished your math homework in library—“ Hyosung didn’t complete her saying “Aaah..Sunhwa it’s your turn to say it. I can’t say it anymore.”

            “Yah! Why so serious? Just tell me.You got 5 in History? Or gikwang-ssi finally made his confession to you?” I lifted my left eyebrow.

            “Aniiya..He’s in 2-A. This was happened in our class,Ji Eun –ah~” Hyosung looked so shy. Everyone in this school know they are very close. Very very close.

            “Umm...The truth is your ex,Lee Sung Yeol,transferred to this school.” Sunhwa finally said it that made me had a sudden cough.

            “Oooh~ It’s good then. He finally realize that this school, Woollim Academy is the way better than his former school.”

            “WHAT?! Why so plain? You said—“ Hyosung and Sunhwa shouted together.

            “I’ve moved on,girls. I’ve decided to forget all about him and I have Kang Min Hyuk right now. Past will remain as the past.So please support my new relationship with Kang Min Hyuk oppa.”

            Yeah. It’s all what I said to them but actually my heart felt so complicated. I was such a hypocrite person.

            Why should I face a fate like this? Should I happy or sad? Moregessoyeo. Jeongmal mollasoyeo...

            “Ji Eun-ah~”

            “Ji Eun-ah~ You are spacing out again? Is spacing out your hobby? Haish jinjjha!” I spotted Min Hyuk’s figure in front of me.

            “Oppa~ How could you know I’m here?” I tilted my head.

            “Lee Ho Won told me.”

            “Kajja! I want to take you somewhere.” Min Hyuk hold my wrist. I can do nothing but followed him.

            “Bye all~” I waved my hand to Hyosung and Sunhwa.

            “Aish..That new bride and groom makes me envy.”

________________

Okay,I admit it. I have some difficulty in expanding the story so mian if the story the way too rushed.( _ _ ")

btw,let's check yeol's reaction to their closeness in the next chapter! ^^