Me and Kang Min Hyuk (2)

He's Back

 

A beach?

            “Yes. A beach. Beach is the place I really want to show you.” Wow. Min Hyuk must be can read my mind.

            “Look! How beautiful it is. The scent is so refreshing~” he spreaded his hands and breathed like the air is the most precious thing he should took.

We took a walk in the seashore. Kang Min Hyuk was right. The beach was really refreshing. I never realized it.All I was doing is playing piano and cage myself in my room with a lot of homework.

            “When I have problems I always go here.” He sat in the white sand. “I always shout loudly my problems to the sea. I just feel that the sea will absorb my problems and the winds will also bring it away. It’s really relaxing,you know? You must try it.”

            I looked at his face. He must be really think about me. In the middle of his practice for his theater competition he took me here.

            “Min Hyuk-ah~” I followed him sit in the white sands,admiring how peaceful sea was. How beautiful and peaceful...

            Suddenly my tears fell down. I couldn’t hold it anymore. It just flowed and flowed. Why was I so sentimental these days? I’d promised that I won’t cry for that guy again. I must controlled my emotion!

            “No problem. Just let it out. The emotion you endure.The grudge you endure. Just throw it up. Let the sea accomodate all of your sorrow.” Kang Min Hyuk patted his hand on my shoulder. I just cried,cried,cried and cried for some minutes. Then I got up and shouted.

            “Yaaa! Lee Sung Yeol. Where are you? Are you happy with me like this? Waiting for you everyday and I realize that it’s mere a dream. You never come neither reply me.Through letter, message, call, tweet, sns,me2day...I’m watching your photos everyday. I remind about our stories everyday. But where are you? Are you ever thinking about me? What if I’m falling in love with another guy? Can you accept it?” Min Hyuk coughed. I stopped for a while.”Gwaenchanayo oppa?”

            “Gwaenchana. Just continue.” He said and smiled to me slightly.

            “I love you Sungyeol oppa~ I say it many times but where are you? Why are you being like this? Wae ireoni? Why you leave me alone? I miss you oppa~ Neomu neomu bogoshippeo~”

            Whoaa why the time passed really fast? Sunset already? Oh.. I almost forgot the urgent thing. Kang Min Hyuk had a theater competition this night.

            “Let’s hurry oppa~ You mus—“

            Mwo?! In this crucial time he had a sleep? Tck tck.. He must be had a hard practice nowadays.

            “Gomawo oppa for this day. ” I whispered in his ears. Then I woke him up. “Ireona oppa. It’s almost night.” After many attempts he finally woke up.Was he that tired?

            “Hoahmm...” Min Hyuk kept yawning.

            “Ireona oppa. You have a theater competition,right?” Min Hyuk saw the time from his black watch.

            “Eh??? It’s 5.30 pm?”

            “Kajja!”

_________________

            “Hah hah hah..” We kept running to chase the time. It was all because of me. I was the one who make Min Hyuk...

            “It’s okay,Ji Eun-ah. Don’t blame yourself. I’m the one who take you there.” He smiled to me charmly.

            “But oppa~” He shut my mouth.

            “Psst. It’s okay. I’ve practiced to it many times and as you know,I have an actor blood. Kekeke~”

            “Promise me you’ll do your best,oppa. Pinky promise?”

            “Pinky promise!” 

__________________

            “Oppa~ How can that be happened?! I’m watching all of them but you’re the best,oppa~ You should be in first place. Are the judges fair?”

            “It’s okay,Ji Eun-ah~ Second place is enough. We never get second place before.”

            I kept mumbling like a child wanting some ice cream.

           I didnt know since when I really cared all things about Minhyuk like this. It just happened.

            “Yayaya! Are you recovered from your sick Song Ji Eun?” suddenly I heard Mr Suk Jin’s voice that makes me bowed to him still with our surprisement. We just chuckled then.

            “Aigooo~ Children nowadays. Okay arrasoo.”

            “Hehehe. I’m sorry,Mr Suk Jin. I’m the one who take her here so I’m responsibility for her.Just punish me” Kang Min Hyuk bowed to Mr Suk Jin.

            “Anii oppa~ It’s my fault. I’m the one who persistent to follow you until—“

            “It’s okay kids. I’m not mad at all because Kang Min Hyuk prove his achievment in theater and it’s really rise up our ratings. Kekeke~ But don’t repeat that things again,okay?”

            “Ne~” Min Hyuk and I exclaimed happily.

             Mr Suk Jin then left us. Just the two of us were here now. So awkward moment...

            “Umm...Congratulation oppa. Though you get 2nd place, I consider you get 1st place. I love this day and the beach.Gomawo oppa~” I smiled widely.

            "Treat me,then. I'll be pleasure to have some doughnut." 

             "Then,kajja oppa~ I have surplus money this month."

           When you were gone,another feeling started to creep in my heart..It's slow but sure..I missed Lee Sungyeol but I dont wanna lose Kang Minhyuk...My greedy feeling, I just didnt know that I was this complicated. But part of me want Kang Minhyuk and part of me want Lee Sungyeol...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Truthfully, the exam day is coming closer but I'm bored already so I decide to update this story this satnite. kekeke~