Finding a new heart-1-

He's Back

Minhyuk was waving his hand countless time to gain attention from the girl beside her, Jieun.

            “Hey,Song Jieun. Are you still there?” he asked, just to be replied by an ’eh?’

            He sighed and lowered his head.

            “Just talk to me if you have any problem, Song Jieun. I’m here and I’m your boyfriend.” He said, emphasizing the ‘boyfriend’ word.

            She just looked at him dumbfoundedly. She just didnt know why she spaced out while her boyfriend was there, accompanying her while seeing the scenery of Han River. Actually it was not spacing out, it was reminiscing her memory with someone who has mixed her heart. Sometimes she hated him and sometimes she missed him. And the memory of her with Lee Sungyeol in Han River was too strong. When he was shouting her name to the river. When he confessed to the everyone passing near the river that he loved the girl who was with him. She felt lucky to have spiritful boy like him. But it was. Its a verb2. It was a past. Now he wasnt any longer someone special to her. At least her brain said so and asked her so...

            “Sorry...I just dont feel well..” she rubbed her neck and squinted her eyes.

            “So...what is it Minhyuk ah? What you wanna ask me?” she continued, coming to her sense.

            Instead of getting an answer, Minhyuk looked at her deeply,closing his face to hers, making the girl closed her eyes. Close and close. It made their face spans only maybe 3 cms. The girl shutted her eyes tighter and tighter..

            Minhyuk stopped his closer movement and examining her face.

            She looked so scared. I know you are not okay, Jieun-ah... he thought. And 1 minute later, he talked and pretended to laugh.

            “There’s booger under your nose.”

_____

Jieun was lying on her bed but her thought were all around the place. Her mind was all about her memory with a name, Lee Sungyeol.

when she remembered his smile which he only aimed to her, she smiled. but when he remembered how hard her time without hearing any news from him, her heart aches.

Why love had to be this complicated?! she thought that question every seconds, every minutes of her life and yet, she still hasnt find the answer.

"It's so suffocating..How I still expecting him to be mine." she said to herself, rolling on her fluffy bed and messed her long hair.

"It's so annoying..How I cant hate him how many times Ive tried." 

And something just told her to send a message for him.

She clicked the send button and soo regreted it.

"OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING SONG JIEUN?!"

_____

Bomi excited to her all nerves when she heard a ring from her bag. She was still in a park reminiscing her every moment with someone and a ring just disturbed her. It really disturbed her as the ringtone came from that phone. 

"ugh that eonnie bit*h. Youre still texting him?!" 

She opened the message just to make her blood boiled.

Sungyeol-ah.What are you doing? Have you done our Math homework? I know you havent because you really hate that subject. Who doesnt anyway?! hehe

"You try! Sungyeol oppa will always be mine!" she shouted and closed the phone,annoying.

"Even stealing his phone is my effort to make his mine! Not yours!" she zipped her bag and stood up.

_____

            The usual morning for Myungsoo. He skipped the class and decided to spend his time with playing his DSLR. His ‘girlfriend’. He walked and then stopped at a spot, under a shadowing tree.

            “This gonna be my new place.”

            Yeah, he was trying to find his new place as his old place to hang out made him reminding his memories with Song Jieun.

            He sat down and turned the ‘on’ button of his camera. He shot the sky. He shot the grass. He shot the clouds. He shot the morning sun. He shot the dripping dew from the leaves. He shot colourful flowers. He shot...

            “Oh wait! What is this?!” he exclaimed in the middle of his capturing sky activity.

            As he examined the screen carefully, the picture of it makes his eyes widened.

            The picture of someone’s underwear. Girl’s underwear to be exact.

            “OHMYGODNESS!” he shouted frantically, and shifted his attention to the girl not far with him.

            “Ya! Park Jiyeon! Youre almost late again! But dont worry, 2 minutes to Mrs. Choi arrival.” Said the girl beside that Park Jiyeon girl.

            “I know Hyomin-ah. I know Im expert in this climbing the schools wall things.Haha.. ” she said with her full of confident tone.

            “but wait..what?! 2 minutes you say?! Lets go now!” her face dropped and she ran like theres no tomorrow, leaving her bestfriend behind.

            “Hey Park Jiyeon, wait for me!”

            Myungsoo was just standing in there and didnt know what to do.

            He just shot a girl’s underwear picture. The girl he didnt know before. And somehow, that full day, he was thinking whether he should erase that pict or not.

            “Aah.. I think I wont delete this pict..Private collection,maybe?” he said to himself and began to chuckling ertly.

_____

Break Time

            Sungyeol finally spotted his bestfriend under a tree. Yeah, he wanted to make up with him. He was just too egoistic and he realized what Myungsoo had told him was right. Tiptoeing, he walked slowly to surprise Myungsoo.

            “Bang!” he shooked Myungsoo’s shoulder.

            “Oh my underwear!” Myungsoo shouted in surprisement. He was really shocked that his camera fell down to his lap.

And Sungyeol saw it, what Myungsoo was looking at. The picture on the screen.

            He rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

            “Kim Myungsoo... I dont know you have this kind of hobby..” he snatched his bestfriend’s camera away from him. Myungsoo shocked then trying to get his camera back.

            “NO! Its not like what youre thinking about!” he shout to his life.

            Sungyeol still looking at it without blinking, examining the picture.

            “Oh my gosh, I think I know her. This girl is Park Jiyeon! The taekwondo’s master of our school.” He said, trying to avoiding Myungsoo’s trial in getting back his camera.

            “Youll be a dead meat if she know this.” Sungyeol smirked and then ran to somewhere. Myungsoo was blank and in second, he understand the situation and chased after his bestfriend.

            “Aish that choding yeol will tell the entire world!” Myungsoo messed his hair, frustated.

 

____

“Omg I dont know that she’s quiet y~” Sungyeol said,still glued his eyes at the DSLR's screen while Myungsoo was running after him.

“No Sungyeol! Stop running! I accidentaly took that pict.Its not my intention!” he told Sungyeol in his panting.

“I know that youre a byuntae,Kim Myungsoo. You'll get money if you sell this picture to website.” Sungyeol chuckled while he turned his head to Myungsoo without even looking what waiting him ahead and

-BAM-

Its like a big-bang for Myungsoo because...

“Park Jiyeon watch out! Someone’s ahead you!”