Ken and Ben

He's Back

           Sungyeol unlocked the door and entered his apartment. He looked annoyed after found out that he was not the only one in the room.

            “You again.” He threw his bag on the couch.

            The receiver then replied “What’s wrong? It’s my room too.” She swung the key on her finger with her smirk carved on her face made him hissed.

            “Okay I’ll sleep on the couch again.” He threw his body on the couch.He was about to sleep when Bomi wake him up.

            “Dont sleep already,oppa! Taste the food I cooked first.” But he remained on his place and ignored her.

            “Oppa is full and tired.” He said in plain tone without moving any part of his body. The next minutes Bomi pulled him with all her energy but it was all in vain. He didnt give any respond,still in his sleeping position.

            Later, Bomi deiced to stop though she was still annoyed.

            “Oppa, do you hate me that much?” She thought in her mind while she clenched her fist.

            Sungyeol then stopped his acting as he saw Bomi gone to the bedroom.

            He rummaged his pocket and hailed a phone. “Yo,Myungsoo. Mian I should cancel our meeting this night. I’m so tired.”

            Song Ji Eun’s POV

            After about 2 hours roaming the book store,we headed to the cashier as the day getting darker. As we paid the books,the rain was suddenly pouring down.  

            “My home is nearby. Let’s just wait the rain stopped at my house.” Minhyuk said.

            Just then, we arrived at Minhyuk’s house. He inserted the key and opened the door.

            “Do you live by yourself?” I asked since seeing nobody was in the house.

            “Anii.I live with my mother but she has a work to do this evening.”

            So,only two of us in this house now?

            It seemed like Minhyuk could really read my mind “Don’t worry.There’s my sister here.” He leaded me to the room where his sister was in.

            As we came in the room, a 3 years-old girl welcomed us. “Squirrel oppa finally home!” She stormed his brother with a hug.

            “Ayee..My little sister isn’t going to bed yet?” He ruffled his sister’s short hair.

            “Squirrel oppa?” I blurted,making Min Hyuk’s sister glanced at me realizing my existence.

            “Who’s she,oppa?” She questioned Minhyuk with her cute and soft voice.

            “Aah.. She’s oppa’s friend. Ji Eun-unnie.” Minhyuk told her,patted her head.

            “Wuaaah~ She looks alike my barbie.” She exclaimed and hugged me.

            “Is that so?” I squated  down and patted her head. “Let’s play Barbie with unnie,then.”

            With that,she dragged me along and stopped as she took her barbie in the box under her bed and Minhyuk left us alone there.

            “Look unnie! I have three! This one is called Barbie. She has brown-long hair just like unnie.” Then she put her long-browned hair with navy blue dress on her small table.

”And this is called Ben but I usually called this Minhyuk oppa~” She grinned cheerfully,showing me her hidden dimples.

            “Waeyo?” I tilted my head.

            “Because this doll resembles oppa a lot.So handsome and look,unnie,the hair is so similar! Black and tidy!” She suddenly jumped up from her sitting and show me the doll she called Ben and Minhyuk oppa. I chuckled hearing her answer.

            “Wuah~ You are so cute and smart.” I patted her head lightly.She responsed with her shy smiling “What is your name?”

            “Kang Min Ah. Squirrel oppa usually call me Minah.” She said in her cuteness overload.

            “Unnie~ This is my last doll.His name is Ken but I have no idea with whom he looks alike.” She sadly said with her serious expression and looked down then showed me a brown-haired doll.”Ben already has Barbie but with whom I should pair Ken,unnie~?”

            I was confused,thinking for an answer. I couldnt help but smiled and saying “Geurae? Then unnie will buy you another Barbie. Don’t be sad,okay? Or your dolls will be sad too...”

______________

            “Ken.. Why did you ditch me and searched for another Barbie? You’re so mean,Ken..” I was talking in my mind when I was on my way home. Of course with Minyuk along with me.

            “You okay?” Minhyuk noticed my blank gaze. I snapped out.

            “Nothing much. I’m just tired.” I reassured him.

           _______________

            Short chapter is out~~ and long chapter is awaiting so wait for it ;)

            Well guys the barbie things, isnt that ? Keke I though that idea as Im thinking Sungyeol as Ken for Koreans. <3 And sorry if Ben actually isnt black-haired. I just couldnt find another name. >< v hehe

            Mistery about Bomi..I'll reveal it soon!! Teehe~!

            Guys..I repaired my fic a bit (as its such a mess >< ) but dont worry, the plot wont change. ^^

            And speaking honest Im still wondering why I write this fanfic when I hardly write it. I mean I always write a very short chapt..I update this fic so long isnt bcs I dont have the plot of story I should write next as I alr have the outline.It's just...language barrier and my poor skill to describe *sigh* But I hope you enjoy my poor skill of writing ^^