From Zero to Hero

He's Back

The night that seems very long to Sungyeol had passed. He was all messed up. His face,his hair, his heart and his mind. It hurted him-the pain he got after got punched with Myungsoo.- But it hurted him more when he realized how he hurt his bestfriend and his first love with his childish mind with what he had done till now..The disappointment and regret were haunting him.A long sleep wasnt enough to fix himself. He decided to be absent for class again.At least for 2 days. Then there was him. Sitting in the couch all day,saying to Bomi that he was extremely sick. Just a silence wrapped him for these 2 days..A pure silence;the silence that could tell that there was a disappointment,regret,pain and sorrow.

            Then after that 2 days, he finnaly got up. Something had finally awaken him. Something he believed that there’s a second chance. He finally boosted his spirit and he finally was back to be the Lee Sungyeol that everyone knows.

 

            Jieun feared nothing except the two words; Physical Education. Maybe it already ran into her blood that physical education was such a horror to her. She could felt all her fine hair stood up when she heard that two words and sadly, she had to face that two words once a week, so did today. Unfortunately, it was just not it. There was something more to give her such a incredibly horror.

            “I heard today class A and class B are merged up.”

            “Really? Whoah we can see class A today?! This would be a paradise.”

            Jieun found herself shocked after hearing that dialogue from her class mates.

            Class A seemed that attractively enchantful to everyone’s ears. Rumour said class A was made to be a special class that only choosen people could be there. Many stars were born there.

            “Good news for Hyosung and Bad news for Jieun” Sunhwa plainly said after getting changed to her PE cloth.

            “Ya! What do you mean ‘good news’ for me?” Hyosung jumped up,glaring her small eyes to Sunhwa.

            “Excuse me? Everyone knows that,Miss Hyosung.I’ll give you a clue. Begin with G,end with G too.” Sunhwa cooly said made Hyosung pretended to be flustered to hide her flushed cheeks.

            “Yah you! Okay I’ll wait for a day where Class A and Class B are merged up.” Hyosung revenged,crossing her hands.

            “Mwo? What’s that about?” Sunhwa frantically exclaim.

            “Dont be pretending,Miss Sunhwa. Start with G end with E. Clear enough. Everyone knows it.” Hyosung answered.

            They then fighted with their made up face,glaring each other. But then their attention was on Jieun when Jieun’s move was suddenly in  halt and they finally knew the reason behind it after they followed her eyes that darted into two guys who was throwing punch to each other’s face.

            Half hour before...

            “Women are always late.” Myungsoo sighed in the middle of stretching his hands.

            Sungyeol,who was standing beside him,stretching too, nodded. “They have layered clothes,dude.”

             “So..how is it? The punch I made.” Myungsoo chuckled,seeing Sungyeol’s face got plastered in his nose,cheeks and forehead.

            “You never told me that you’re an expert,Myungsoo.” Sungyeol answered without even glancing at Myungsoo made Myungsoo made his another chuckling.

            “Mian. It’s to get your nerves back.”

            Sungyeol then finally made his glancing to myungsoo, smiling that made him winched a bit. “Thanks. Dont worry, I deserved it.”

            Myungsoo replied him with making an ‘ok’ sign.

            Just right when they were finished doing stretching,a flock of Class A students came up on the other side of school sports hall and doing stretching.

            “Oh gosh...” Myungsoo sighed. Sungyeol followed Myungsoo’s eyes and found what he was sighing about.

            “Calm down,dude.” Myungsoo patted Sungyeol’s shoulder as he saw Sungyeol’ water face changed.

            “Yes,I will...until he has finished his stretching.” Sungyeol smirked,showing a bit dark aura around him.

 

            “Hey,Class A. Mr. Kim Jongkook hasnt arrived yet. Let’s play a game.” Sungyeol shouted as he was walking to the place where Class A gathered made all eyes were on him.

            The Leader of Class A,Kim Sunggyu, approached him. The sight of Lee Sungyeol chalenging Class A made him furrowed his eyebrow followed by a little chuckle.

            “Are you ready to lose,the traitor boy?” Sunggyu spat out his sarcasm made the entire of Class A laughing.They still couldnt accept the fact that Sungyeol was in Class D not in Class A.

            “Ayee...We’re just asking a game,you small-eyed boy.Have fun,ya know.Have fun..” Sungyeol replied,was not affected by what Sunggyu had said,still relaxed.

            Just then the silence came followed by the murmuring of Class D and Class A.

            “Okay. Let’s play a fair game.Choose your players.” Sunggyu said throwing his eyes glaring.

            After making the team player, Sungyeol and Sunggyu headed to the centre of Sports Hall with their own players.

           

            And there they were, playing the basketball. The air then seemed so tense-it was like their pride would be thrown away if they lose-. Especially Lee Sungyeol. He used up all energy he had for this game. Simple reason. He just wanted to ducted his emotion through basketball and of course the target was Kang Minhyuk who was still dribbing his ball.

            Slow but sure, Sungyeol stepped his long feet to him, semi-running -who was still in one area with him-. With the skill he had practiced almost everyday, he snatched the ball away victorously from him with smirk on his face.

            “Ya.Kang Minhyuk! I’m gonna take back my Jieun just like I snatched this ball away from you and like how you snatched her away from me.” He whispered,almost un-heardable.

            Minhyuk who was at lose staring at Sungyeol who was running toward the ring to shoot the ball. The words Sungyeol said made his blood boiled up and went to his face. And the next minutes, anger taking up him,making him to go to Lee Sungyeol who was smiling proudly after his ball went in the ring. And just like what Myungsoo had expected, another punch blew Sungyeol’s face,making his face became worse.

            “I dont think you can,Sungyeol-ssi!”

            A large group then surrounded them,the two boys who were exchanging blows ferociously. Half of them cheered for Kang Minhyuk’s name and another half cheered for Sungyeol’s name.

             Sungyeol winced as his body was thrown to the floor producing a soft ‘aah’ sound from his cutted lips. Not more than 1 second, Minhyuk came to Sungyeol ready to blow another hit.

            “Hit me all you want. It wont change my intention.” He notified Minhyuk made him stopped for blowing his fist.

            “What? You’re zero in her eyes,jerk.”Minhyuk replied as he punched him for the second times.

            “I’m maybe zero in her eyes now but do you know the saying ‘from zero to hero’?” Sungyeol made a smirk in his cutted lips. “I wanna make it true.”

            Hearing that, Minhyuk was lose the moment for a few miliseconds but then the manly part of him asked his fist to continue the fight right before a figure of someone he loved slipped her body inside the gap between him and Sungyeol.

            “Stop it,oppa.I beg you..” Jieun said with her pleading eyes. There was a concern and worry in her eyes that somehow make him calm down and end the fight.

            Righ after that, Mr. Kim Jongkok appeared from nowhere.

            “What’s happening here? Today’s lesson is high jump not fighting.”

 

            “Oppa, you shouldnt do that.” Jieun said after PE class had ended.Sungyeol got himself to infirmary as the wound he got from Myungsoo opened again so the PE class had not been as tense as before.

            Regret could be shown in Minhyuk “I was just afraid if I’ll lose you to him,Jieun-ah” He heavied his breath.

            Jieun chuckled. Her heart wanted to shout out ‘Of course you wont,Sungyeol has Bomi.” But she decided to follow what her brain told her to say by saying “It wont be happened,oppa. I wont accept you if I still love him.”

           

            In infirmary...

            “Wow..Lee Sungyeol is back!” Myungsoo teased Sungyeol who was still plastering the wounds in his face.

            “And what’s that ‘from zero to hero’ things?” Myungsoo continued,laughing off before Sungyeol glared him a death stare.

            “You better shut up.” Sungyeol responsed in annoyance. Just then, Myungsoo helped him plastering the woun.

            After finished taking care the wound, they passed the time with silence.Silence that

            “Why didn’t you response the punch?” Myungsoo broke out the silence.

            Sighing,Sungyeol laid his tired body on the bed. “I dont want to hurt another person again..Moreover it’s her boyfriend. I dont want to see her hurt face again..”

___________________________________________

Ugh..Why I make it be more complicated?! And bad fighting scene again... >,<

Uhm..I’m so lazy to review the story so please bear the typos and grammar errors ^^v

Btw dont you see the change? Yes I make the story to be all in Narrator's POV.It's easier. ^,^

Anticipate the next chapter.It will be long and special,I promise! ^^

 

Jieun's unnie photos for my lovely subbies~ ^^