The Timing

He's Back

 

Yoon Bo Mi’s POV

            I’ve waited Sungyeol oppa for almost 1 hour but no one but strange people kept appearing.

            “Where are you,oppa?” I kept bitting my plump lips. Feeling tired from waiting, I squeated near the gate. When I was thinking of going home instead of waiting Sungyeol oppa, someone started talking to me.

            “Excuse me. What are you—“ I lifted my head up and saw someone that almost made my eyes popped out. “Unnie~” I hugged her to control my emotion. “Unnie~ Can I ask you something?”

            “Nae. I’ll answer all I know.” Her soft voice was echoing in my mind. Sungyeol-oppa-girlfriend  voice.

            I lose my hug and asked a question that made her shocked “Do you know where Lee Sung Yeol oppa is?”

            Since it’s her,she must be know where Sungyeol oppa is! That was what I thought from the beginning but the fact was really different.

            “Anii. We don’t know him.” Her friend answered.

            “Eh? Unnie really doesnt know him? He says that he is popular in his school.” I pouted my lips. What was that? Does she really not knowing him?  I looked at her nametag and made sure that her name is Song Jie Eun and got right.

            Yes. She is Song Ji Eun but wae? Wae she lied to me?Do they have a fight?Or she just being too overprotective?

            Later, I found out one fact happened between them. It was just my speculation but seeing from her blank-gaze and her friend answering my question instead of her, I thought that it was right.

            They were no longer in a relationship but from her gaze it can be concluded that she still had a feeling with him.

            “Okay unnie~ Gomawo.” I walked off and waved my hand to them. I spun my body and walked away from the school. Then, I saw from the reaview mirror of the parked car that they left too.

            “So unnie, should I take one step ahead,huh?” I smirked and calling a number written ‘Sungyeol Oppa’s Dad’ on my purple-coloured mobile phone’s LCD.

            Song Jieun’s POV

            “Is it okay? Should we lie to her? What if she needs to tell some urgent matter? What if—“ Hyosung cupped my mouth.

            “It’s okay. Don’t involve yourself with him again! You have Kang Minhyuk now.” Hyosung pointed her finger to my face and set up her serious face.

            “But—“

            “No buts!”

            Hyosung kept staring at me.

            I sighed. “Okay Hyosung-ah~”

            After 10 minutes walking, Hyosung finally reached her house. I waved her and after made sure that she had entered his house,I walked back the direction I went before.

            I should visit him.

            I opened my bag and searched all over my bag’s content. Sooner,I found out what I wanted. A piece of paper with his location written on that.

Harmony Apartment 7th floor room 183, Gangnam District

            I should really thanked Myungsoo for this.

[FLASHBACK]

            Break Time...

            A long-brown-haired girl was sitting on the bench. She had a daydreaming as usual.Later, a 180 cm-heighted boy was walking to him with a camera in his hand.

            “Can I sit here?” the boy smiled. The girl just nodded. She knew him well so she just let him sit.

            “Feel guilty?” He suddenly asked her,made her a bit startled.

            “Nae?” She lifted her head and faced the boy beside him.

            “You must be feel guilty and worry at the same time to my sick bestfriend,right?” he smirked. The girl just kept silent. Just looking at the green grass under her foots. She couldnt help but stay silent because half of her agreed at what he said.

            “Ji Eun-ah~ I understand if you have no feeling for him anymore. But at least you should visit him. As a classmate and an ex-girlfriend.”

            The boy stood up and flipped her palm.Then, he d his pocket and found a piece of paper he was looking for. He put the piece of paper to her palm and walked-off.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

            In the apartment..

            “Hah..Finally I’m here.” I panted and saw that room 183 was finnaly in front of me. After taking breath, I couraged myself to pressed the bell button.

            “Ring rang” I pressed it so many times but no one opened the door. I was surprised when I found out that the door was unlocked. I gathered my bravery and came into the room.

            “Excuse me.”  ”Anybody here?“  ”Sungyeol-ah~”

            I kept searching for the room-owner but nothing’s appeared. I walked and walked until I found a room. Maybe he’s sleeping?

            I collected my audicity and opened the room’s door. As I opened the door, I saw what I really didn’t want to see.The thing I was seeing made me frozen. My heart was about to burst out seeing that.After calming myself, I decided to retreat myself before the two people I saw woke up.

            No one’s POV

            “Hoaahmm~” The boy woke up after his long sleep and had a long yawning.“Is it still night?” He looked at the wall-clock that it was still 19.00.

            “Aah~ I think I should invite Myungsoo over. I need to eat.”

            The boy spreaded his hands and was startled when his hand collided to someone’s body. He felt curious so he opened the blanket,revealing a beautiful figure inside.

            “Woaah..Bomi-ah~” He screamed his dolphin-screaming made the girl immediately woke up. She rubbed her eyes and saw a startled boy beside her.

            “Sungyeol oppa~” She grinned.

            “Ya! What are you doing here? How do you know that I'm here? Who gave you permission to visit me?” The boy shouted at her,flooding her with a lot of questions,made the girl pouting his lips in annoyance.

            “You are so mean. You should welcome me oppa~”

            “Why should I? And why you sleep in my bed? You’re a girl and I’m a boy. You should know that right?” The boy frowned and kept shouting at her in high notes. “Aish~ abuji* must have tell you my location,right? Aishh~” He sighed and stood up to reach his mobile phone. “I’ll call Myungsoo to bring you home.”

            “Shireo! I.wont.go.home. It’s so far—I’m tired,oppa. I need to take a rest.If you are calling Myungsoo oppa to bring me home,I’ll tell omma and appa that you’re sick.” The girl sticked out her tongue then covered the blanket all over her body immediately.

            “Ayee~ This little child. Jinjha jinhja!” The boy hissed and put his mobile phone from its former place. “Arra.Arra. I wont call him.” He looked so worry.

            The girl suddenly spoke up “And one more thing,oppa. Let me go to your school,okay?”

            The boy was just speechless. He didnt know what to do because the girl he faced was so stubborn.

            The boy just kept his cursing while he was finding himself a place to sleep that night. “Aiissh this little brat really!” After he found a place to sleep,none other than a sofa,he laid himself and sighed. “Huft~ Why my life doesnt going better?” He took a photo-frame and watched the photo picturing himself holding a basketball with a long-brown-haired girl.

            Just when he was about to closed his eyes and slept, he heard “Ring rang”

            Myungsoo’s POV

            I walked in the apartment’s corridor. I worried about that choding boy so I would visit him everyday. When I pressed the bell button, I saw a book in the trash bin. My curiosity took over my mind so I took it. The book is still fine. Who would throw it like this?

            I opened it and found a well-handwriting. Girl’s handwriting?

            I read it from one page to next page that made my eyes almost popped out. Mathematics;Logarithm,Biology;Reptile,Chemistry;Reduction-Oxidation Reaction and Physic;Parabola Motion.

            Is it today’s lesson? And Ji Eun’s handwriting? Why she should threw it in the trash bin? I’m pretty sure she came here and visited him but wae? Why this book was in a trash bin? What’s wrong with her?

            “Yaa! My best chingu,Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol hugged me and gave a signal for me to come in.

            “You have recovered from your sick?” I asked curiously after seeing his gummy smile and cheerful face.

            He nodded his head. Seeing him healthy I blurted “Since you’re already healthy, I’ll go home then.” I hurriedly walked out from the room without his permission.

            “Yaaah this cold person,jeongmal!” Sungyeol kept complaining when he was about to make me a cup of Americano.

            I can’t tell him now. He’s already healthy just now. There’s high probability that he will get shocked if I show this to him and get sick again and I don’t want that be happened. I should hide this till he get really really well.Moreover, I need Ji Eun’s reason behind this.

_________________________

            Sorry for not updating so soon.. I know I have a looong holiday but my sister gave me a lot of drama and film so it would be  a waste if I’m not watching it now. Kekeke~

          Wow 500+ views! I'm so happy. I know it doesnt mean a lot to you all but it really means a lot to me! To celebrate it I should picts-spamming,I think. Hehe

Yeol and his y lips :* keke~

           Myungie-ah~ Stop killing me! XD

My top three bias :* and (if I'm not mistaken) there's Sunhwa behind them XD

And thanks a lot to my chingu, pinkghost , for the beautiful posters (yeah she made me 2 posters!). You're so kind unnie~ I love you :*

*abuji:dad/father