Another Surprise

He's Back

 

            “Ji Eun-ah. I think I should go to WC.” Sun Hwa touched her stomach.Her face showed the pain she held.

            “Ooh. Okay.”

            She then left me here alone. I gazed to the outside.Being alone made me bringing my memories back to that day.

[FLASHBACK]

            A girl was playing piano. She looked so into her piano. Her fingers played the tuts agily.

            “neoneun nae byeolbit nae maeumui byeolbit neon namanui dalbit sojunghan nae dalbit geujeo baramanbogo nareul wihae bichwojuneun geureon saram neoneun nae haneul hanappunin han---

            She stopped playing her piano as he heard someone screamed. “Ya! Ji Eun-ya~ Bad news! Bad news!” Myungsoo shouted near the door. He breathed heavily like he had done marathon before.

            “Something bad happened with Sungyeol!” He continued his words still with his heavy breath.

            “Where is he now?” the girl stood up with a worry face.

            “He is in the gymnasium. Let’s go!” Myungsoo lead the girl to the gymnasium. After several minutes running,Myungsoo and the girl were finally reached the place. As they were entering gymnasium, the girl was so surprised that the gymnasium was dark and only lighted by the light from handphone that formed words “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” and the tall boy she worried about was in a very good condition,holding a birthday cake for her. A loud cheer --singing a happy birthday song--could be heard from all over gymnasium.

            “It’s neomu yeppo.” The girl exclaimed. “Ya Lee Sung Yeol! Neomu johae.”

            The tall boy then approached the frozen girl in front of him.

            “You love the surprise or me?” he said with his teasing face.

            “Both of them.”

[END OF FLASHBACK]

            Memory about Lee Sung Yeol popped up in my head again.

            “Andwae,Ji Eun. You cant crying right now. It’s your happy moment now.Bear with it. He’s gone somewhere and you know it he wouldn’t be comeback.” I kept talking to myself in gentle voice convincing myself not to cried.

            Sunhwa hadn’t come back so I took a look around the cafe.It was quite beautiful place. There were a lot of bamboo souvernir and star lanterns hanging on the ceiling. Just like the name of the cafe, Starlight Cafe,there were  a lot of things shaped like a star. It had to be expensive renting this place...

            Wait. They gave a lot of presents. I snapped out. I couldnt help but feel happy.

            “Wow that is so big!” I saw the big present coloured blue with white ribbon under the other presents.

            “Maybe I should open the biggest first?” I monouloged as nobody was here except myself. Feeling bored, I finally decided to open it and untied the white ribbon.

            “Gyaaa~ Oppa. What are you doing here?” Suddenly, I saw Min Hyuk oppa’s figure in front of me. He were standing in the box.

            “Hah hah hah wait.I run out of breath.It was so hot in the box.”Min Hyuk took the deep breath. “Lucky me you open it. I’ve been in this box for more than 2 hours.”

            “Oppa. Do they prank you again? You sweated a lot.” I took Min Hyuk’s hand and helped him get out from the box.

            “Anii,Ji Eun ah." He still in his panting,regaining himself.

           "The only reason I’m in the box is you.” Min Hyuk continued then took and kissed my hand made me flushed and my heart beat faster.

            “Saranghae,Song Ji Eun. Would you be my girlfriend?” He kneeled down on the floor.

            “Sing Secret’s Falling In Love if you accept me.Sing CN BLUE’s I’m Sorry if you reject me.”

            Kang Min Hyuk looked so worried and nervous waiting my answer. He sinked his face deeply. I saw his face was wet of sweat.

            “Aah I don’t know the first song. I think I only know CN BLUE’s song,I’m Sorry.” I faked my confused face. Min Hyuk lifted up her face and looked so worry.

            “Jinjjha?! Ahh outtouhke..Should I change the second song?” Min Hyuk seem thought so hardly. He kept rubbing her hair.

            “Haha. Just joking. Can I sing it now?” 

Hey babe.

I wanna whisper my love tonight.
Take me in your arms. (Oh~)
I’m closing my eyes.
Do you feel me.

oneul ttara waenji neo jogeum dareun geot gata
neomu meotjyeo neoneun ireon nae maeumeul alkka

neoreul bogo isseumyeon sumi meojeul geot gata
nuni busyeo uri hamkke haneun oneul bam

Oh oh dagawa ijen nareul neukkyeobwa
gakkai deo gakkai salmyeosi nuneul gamgo
Oh oh tteollyeowa nareul mideo It’s alright
cheoncheonhi budeureopge soksagyeojwoyo Baby

nal saranghaejwo i bam oh~ Starry night
meomchuji marayo neowa na i bami saedorok
nal anajwoyo i bam oh~ Stay my love
neul gidaryeowatjyo jigeum i sungan Falling in love

_______________________

 

So the new couple is made up. :3

The confession..Aaah I really can’t make a cheesy line. XD

And be ready for Yeollipop,cause I’ll make him appeared in the next chapter. X3

Thanks for reading~ I won’t tired reminding you to give me a support by comment and subscribe this story. Sorry again for any typos ^^