The Scattered Memories of Lee Sung Yeol

He's Back

 

The clock showed it’s time, 23.00 pm.

            “Ji Eun-ah. Just delay the donuts. It’s already late in the night.”

            Min Hyuk walked me home. He told my mother why I came home late.

            “Thank you, Min Hyuk-ah for always taking care of my beloved-daughter.” Omma compulsed him to have some nice tea. “Let’s have a seat first. I’ll make you some hot tea.”

After some minutes, Omma came back with three cups of tea.

            “Truthfully,my Ji Eun is rarely be friend with a boy since she was child,except Lee Sung Jong. It surprises me when I know she be friend with you and that guy..who is his name..ah I forget...” Omma touch her head,forgetting the name I didnt wanna hear the most

            “He is Lee Sung Yeol,omma. He has moved out from school for almost a year.” I told Omma and smiled.A bitter smile.

            “Oh yeah. His name is Lee Sung Yeol. He was such a nice guy too.”

            Omma kept talking for almost 1 hour.Oohh Omma. She had no idea that Min Hyuk was really tired.

            “Omma. Kang Min Hyuk has just have a theater competition. Can we let him home? He must be really tired” I asked Omma and lift my left eyebrow.

            “Aah- Gwaencha—“ Min Hyuk tried to talk.

            “Umm..Okay.” Omma then allowed him to go home.

___________

            It was already 01.00 AM and I couldn’t closed my eyes at all. It must be because I drank the coffe when I saw Min Hyuk’s performance.

            Opening my diary book, I remembered my scattered memories with him.Our bittersweet memories. When we laughed together. When we cried together and when we were seeing how amazing the sky is. I remembered and I wouldn’t forget it. Memories will always be memories and present will always be present. I won’t be affected by the past anymore. I should kept moving forward. That was what I kept thinking in my mind but,hey, it was not as easy as flipping a hand. It took time so long...and I still have no idea how long...

___________

No one’s POV 

            “Ya! Song Ji Eun. I’ll definitely dating you when I’m fifteen.” A 14 years old tall boy threw the ball to the ring. He sweated so much.

            “Why should it fifteen? You like number fifteen,huh?” a girl that 1 hour accompanied him shouted .The tall boy then decided to stop playing his basketball. He sat near the girl. The girl automatically gave him the towel.

            “You really want to know?” The boy asked,wiping his fresh sweats.

            “Yes of course.You have told me that you love me but you won’t date me until your age is fifteen.” The girl frowned her face.

            “It’s because my parents was dating when they are fifteen and they make a happy and endless couple till now. I want us become like them Ji Eun-ah. Can’t you wait?” The boy winked his right eye. Yes. He was properly a cold and calm guy but when he was together with the one he loves he changed drastically.

            “Ne. I’ll wait,Lee Sung Yeol. You can’t broke your promise or I’ll really kill you!” The girl stood up and pointed her pinkie finger to him.

            “Okay. But you must also promise me one thing.” The boy then stood up.

            “What is that?”the girl tilted her head.

            “You can’t be with another guy though I’m not dating you now. Okay? You must have only me in your heart.”

            “Roger! Let’s promise in the shake of your basketball. If you broke your promise I’ll take your beloved basket ball.” The girl pointed out the ball the boy hold on.

            “Why not. You should promise in the shake of your beloved piano,then.”

            “Why not.” The two of them then linked their little finger.

________________

Oyeah..Finally my exam is over and I have a really loooong holidaaay. XD

I'm sorry my English is really lack. X(

But It's all I can do with my story. Respect me by giving me some comment please. I'll be really appreciated.^^b

And thanks for the subscriber. Saranghae~ <3 :*