~There's no first night~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin sighed as he's awake from his sleep and he didn't see Hyunseong beside him. Last night was their first night as husband and wife. They're married yesterday and the ceremony was hilarious. But Hyunseong just pretend to be happy until the ceremony is done and they entered the room.

 

FLASHBACK~

"I'm going to sleep on the other room." said Hyunseong.

 

"Why? Tonight is our...first night." Jeongmin said shyly.

 

Hyunseong just smirked at him. "Don't think about 'it' cause i'm not going to you tonight or the other nights. Just make yourself comfortable sleep alone here. Is this what you want, right? Sleep in this huge bedroom in this villa. Well, you got what you want." Hyunseong walking closely to the door.

 

"Seongie, what are you saying? Are you tried to say that i'm marrying you just because of your wealthy?"

 

"It's true isn't it? You're willingly to be my bride because you have to help your father's company."

 

Jeongmin startled. "How did you know that? It's have to be a secret between your mom and me."

 

"So, it's really true? I though so." Hyunseong smirked.

 

"What? You're just make some random guessing?" Jeongmin sighed. He himself broke the secret.

 

"After all, a playboy like me, no one would want to be my bride except they have a reason. Just like what you're doing now. Am i right Lee Jeongmin?"

 

Jeongmin just nodded. "But we can tried to love each other. We can build a new relationship in this marriage."

 

"Don't think so. As you know, i love to change my partner everyday. And i'm not ready to stuck in one relationship with you yet. So, how about, you mind your own bussiness, while i mind my own bussiness? And we pretend to be a happy married couple just in front of our families. How's that?"

 

Jeongmin just stay silent. He didn't know how to answered it.

 

"So, i think you agree with it. Well, good night and have a sweet dream." Hyunseong went off the bedroom leaving Jeongmin that still blurr.

~END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jeongmin went to the room that Hyunseong was sleep. He knocked the door slowly. "Seonggie, the breakfast is ready. Come out before it's getting cold." said Jeongmin outside the bedroom.

 

But as the door open, Jeongmin was shocked to see a girl that look messy as she didn't dressed properly or should i say, half . 'Maybe she's the one that Hyunseong brought to ed with him last night.'

 

"Who are you and what you want?" asked that girl.

 

'Who am i? Is she just asking me, who am i? Yah! I should asking you, who are you bastard?! What are you doing with my husband in this room?!' Jeongmin yelled inside his mind. It's true that he doesn't love Hyunseong yet,but he still feel the jealousy as Hyunseong is his husband.

 

"I'm his..."

 

"Who's that babe?" asked Hyunseong while he's hugged that girl from behind.

 

Jeongmin grasp his fists, try to hold his anger or...jealousy?

 

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" asked Hyunseong.

 

"I...i'm just...i make a breakfast for you. Would you want to join me at the dining room?" said Jeongmin softly.

 

"Okey. I'll be downstairs in a minute with my babe *kissing her lips*...after we finished showering together." Hyunseong shut the door right in front of Jeongmin's face.

 

Jeongmin's tears starting to flow as he's trying to hold the anger and jealousy. He walked slowly to downstairs and went to the dining room. He wiped his tears.

 

"Why am i crying? I shouldn't be crying. Though he's my husband, but we didn't love each other. But why my heart felt so hurt to see them like that? I'm hurting inside..." Jeongmin's cupped his face with his hands and crying.

 

After a few minutes, Hyunseong went to the dining room with that girl. But he's dumpfounded as he saw Jeongmin's crying. He left that girl and went to his wife.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked Hyunseong's softly. Well why on earth he's doing that? Last night he's to harsh towards Jeongmin and now...

 

Jeongmin stopped crying as he wiped his tears. "I'm fine." He tried to smile. "I'm just not feeling well. I'm going to take a rest." Jeongmin went upstairs leaving Hyunseong and that girl.