~He's your wife, stupid!~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Zin Pov

I saw Hyunseong went out from his room so i decide to see Jeongmin and asking for his apologizes about yesterday. He must be angry at me for fighting with his husband. As i standing in front of his room, i tried to knocked and waiting for him to open the door, but he's not. So i'm knocking again and again until i sense something's wrong that happening inside. I open the door and i'm surprised to see his condition.

 

"Jeongmin!!" I shout and rushed towards him.

 

"He-Help me..." he said weakly.

 

I carrying him with bridal style and rushed to my car outside the hotel building and headed to hospital.

 

After an hours, the doctor told me that he's been by someone. And i know who did this to him. It must be Hyunseong. What a cruel husband is he?

 

"So, how is he?" i asked.

 

"He's fine but he still weak. So, take care of him." said the doctor before he leave.

 

I slowly walked into Jeongmin's ward. I saw he's crying. He seems hurting. Of course he's hurting after being by his own husband. I felt pity on him.

 

"Jeongmin..." i called him as i walked closely to his bed.

 

He looked at me with a tears. "Zin..." he fake a smile. "Thank you..."

 

"It's okey, Min. How are you now? Feeling hurt anywhere?"

 

"Here." He placing his hand on his chest (heart). I know what he mean by that. He's hurting by Hyunseong's act.

 

"What happen? Is it because of me? Is he trying to punish you because of me?" I'm asking with guilty. If i'm not with him, he may not be like this.

 

"No...it's not your fault. It's mine. I'm the one that hugs you."

 

"Why are you blaming on yourself when you're the one that being harm by him?"

 

"I know that he doesn't love me at the first place, but i'm still wanna be his wife. So, it serve me right. Don't you think so? No one forcing me to married him, but me."

 

"Though he doesn't love you, he shouldn't treating you like this. You're his wife, not a toy."

 

"Try to say that to him."

 

"I will." i said angrily before i'm ran out from his ward.

 

"Zin, no!" Jeongmin's shouted but i ignoring him. I'm going to make Hyunseong pay for what he done to his innocent wife.

End

 

~~~

 

"You're jerk!" Zin punched Hyunseong on the face until the other falling on the floor.

 

"What the..." Hyunseong quickly stood up and punched Zin. "You're brat! Is it not enough fighting yesterday until you starting it again?!"

 

"Your wife is in hospital now because of you! But you're here with some ? What kind of husband are you?! Don't you even care about him? About his feelings?!"

 

"He's in hospital? How? I though i left him in our room?"

 

"He's bleeding a lot because of you! And if i'm not taking him to hospital, you might be a murderer!"

 

"So, you mean that he's fine now?" Hyunseong smirk. "Good to hear that! So, what do you want now? You want me to thank to you for saving me from being a murderer? Or you need a money?"

 

Zin grabbed Hyunseong by his collar harshly. "You...!"

 

"Why? You wanna kill me? Or...i know what you need." Hyunseong detach Zin's grab. "I'll letting you to my wife only for a night. Are you happy now?"

 

"What...?! Yah! If you really don't need him, why don't you just let him go?! Stop hurting him!"

 

"Let him go, so you will get him? No! I'm not that stupid."

 

"Yes you are! You're a stupid husband that i've ever seen. He really love you, but you're hurting him like that!"

 

"Why you so defense him? He's not your wife, he's mine! So, i can do whatever i want to him!"

 

"So, if you really his husband, go and tell him that you're sorry for him last night. If not, you'll be sorry."

 

"Why should i?"

 

"I love him! And if you didn't treat him nicely, i'll take him from you! That's my promised!" Zin smirk before he leave.

 

"What the..."