~His boyfriend?~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin P.O.V:

 

Finally, i'm here! Inside this villa that i've been dreaming of. It looks exactly like what i've been imagine before. Huge, beautiful, got many rooms, it also have a garden. I'm walking there while my parents is talking with the owner of this villa, Mr. and Mrs. Shim. My mom told me that we're here to celebrate Mr. and Mrs. Shim anniversary. But we came earlier as there's nobody here yet. Well it's not bad because at least i can see the whole villa on my own...after i got a permission from the owner before explore their villa. Hehehe...

 

End of P.O.V~

 

It's almost 7 pm and many guests have arrived. Jeongmin still explore the villa. He's going upstairs and looking around until he reach at Hyunseong's bedroom. And as he's getting near the door, he heard some 'noise' came from the inside.

 

~~~

 

"You can't do this to me, Hyunseong! You can't married with someone else!" Rissa yelled after Hyunseong said that he's gonna married with a guy that his mom choose.

 

"It's my mom desicion. And me as her son, didn't have the right to say no on her desicion." Hyunseong's just pretend to be a good son. That's the only way for Rissa giving up for him. He doesn't love her. "So forget about me. We can't be together." said Hyunseong while he's walking towards the door and open it.

 

Jeongmin that stand in front of the door to hear their conversation was startled as Hyeonseong open the door. Now, they're looking each other awkwardly.

 

Jeongmin's grinned shyly as he get caught while he's secretly listen their convesation. "Mianei...i didn't mean to..."

 

"Hyunseong, who is this? Is he the reason that you wanna broke up with me?" asked Rissa as she's pointed at Jeongmin.

 

"I'm not..."

 

"Yes, he is! He's my boyfriend and soon-to-be-my bride!" said Hyunseong as he pulled Jeongmin's body to his.

 

Jeongmin was dumbfounded. "What the..."

 

"How could you?" Rissa glared at Jeongmin, then she slapped Jeongmin's cheek hardly.

 

"Argh!" Jeongmin's shouted.

 

"Yah!" Hyunseong grabbed Rissa hand before she can slap Jeongmin once again. "Don't you dare to touch my fiance!" Hyunseong slapped Rissa.

 

"I hate you!" Rissa running away with a heartbroken. She's crying hardly.

 

"Are you okey?" Hyunseong asked Jeongmin as he felt guilty about what happen just now.

 

Jeongmin just stay silent as he's trying to hold his tears from falling. He's sensitive. And only a little thing like this, can make him cry. Example, the slap. His cheek still feeling hurt.

 

"I'm sorry..." Hyunseong apology.

 

"It-it's okey..." said Jeongmin before he stepped outside the bedroom. Hyunseong sighed as he followed Jeongmin to go downstairs where the party going to started.