~New friends~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

As they arrived at Jeju Island, Jeongmin's seems so excited. They rent a car and going to the hotel.

 

"Wow! Nice hotel!" shout Jeongmin.

 

"Yah! You're embrassing me! Just shut up, wouldn't you? Everyone is looking on us!" said Hyunseong.

 

"They're looking at us because i'm here with my handsome husband! They just jealous..." Jeongmin's clinging on Hyunseong's arm and smiled at him.

 

"Yah! Let me go!" said Hyunseong as he's pushing Jeongmin away.

 

Jeongmin pouted as his tears starting to stream down on his cheek. "We came to this hotel for a honeymoon, but why did you avoiding me?" said Jeongmin loudly. He want everyone to hear how bad his husband are. And as he wish, everyone at the lobby staring at Hyunseong.

 

"I'm your wife for heaven's sake! But you never treat me like your wife! Why? I love you, Seungie!" Jeongmin pout.

 

"Shut your mouth, Jeongmin!" Hyunseong's yelled at Jeongmin then he realize that everyone glared at him. 'Aish! You really bad on me, Jeongmin...did you have to take everyone attention? Now they seems going to kill me right away.' Then, Hyunseong coaxed Jeongmin.

 

"Don't cry, eoh? I'm sorry..." Hyunseong wiped Jeongmin's tears. "We're fine! We're back together!" said Hyunseong to everyone there and he dragged Jeongmin to their room. Jeongmin's grinned.

 

~~~

 

"What are you trying to do just now?"

 

"Nothing. What did i do?" Jeongmin walked to the balcony, ignoring Hyunseong.

 

"What's wrong with you? First you dragged me in this island, then you're embarassing me in front of the guests. What are you thinking exactly?"

 

"I wanna go for a walk on the seaside. You wanna come?" Jeongmin take his beach hat.

 

"No! Go by yourself. I'm staying here."

 

"Well then."

 

Hyunseong just stared at Jeongmin. 'He's wearing a short pants and the singlet? He would attract another guy attention with his milky skin...' Hyunseong's though. 'Well let him be. I'm not assumed him as my wife.'

 

"Did you really wanna go for a walk by wearing those clothes?"

 

"Yes i am! I'm going to search a new scandal, though you're not appreciate me as your wife. I'm going to find some other guy that treat me better than you. Bye!"

 

"No one would attracted to you! You're just dreaming!" Hyunseong's shouted.

 

~~~

 

On the seaside...

Jeongmin was walking alone as he's playing the sea water with his feet. Suddenly, a ball that coming from nowhere hitting his head until he fall on the sand.

 

"Sorry!" said a voice that belong to a handsome guy. He grabbed Jeongmin's wrists to help him stand. "Are you okey? Sorry for hitting you with the ball."

 

"No, it's okey! It's not hurt, i'm just shocked until my legs can't support my body. That's why i fall." said Jeongmin with a smiled.

 

"Wow! Your smile can kill me! Sweet!" said that guy. Jeongmin's blush. "So, as we accidently met why don't we know each other? I'm Park Sung Min but my friend use to call me Sungmin. I'm in the band named A-Jax."

 

"I'm Jeongmin, Lee Jeongmin! Nice to meet you!" They're shaking hand.

 

"Come, i'll introduce you to my members." Sungmin grabbed Jeongmin's wrists and brough him to his friend.

 

"Wow! Who's this sweetie?" asked Seungjin.

 

"He's the person that hitted by our ball. He's Jeongmin." said Sungmin.

 

"Hi! I'm Seungjin"

 

"I'm Seungyeob!"

 

"I'm Hyeongkun."

 

"I'm Yunyoung."

 

"I'm Hyojun."

 

"And i'm Jaehyung!"

 

"Hi! I'm Jeongmin! Nice too meet you guys."

 

~~~

 

They all seat at the seaside while talking...

 

"Sungmin said that you guys in the band. So, did you guys worked here?"

 

"Yes! We're singing and dancing here! We're the best group at the hotel. We performed in midnight. You should see us." answered Hyeongkun as the leader.

 

"So, why you came here? With who?" asked Seungyeob.

 

"Urm...i'm alone! Just for a vacation. Released tension i guess." Jeongmin's lying.

 

"Good choice! Jeju Island is the best placed to released tension." said Yunyoung.

 

"Did you have a special one? I mean a girlfriend or boyfriend?" asked Hyojun.

 

"I...still singel. I'm not so attracted. No one would love me."

 

"Are you kidding me? You're cute, sweet, and pretty though. I'll be glad if you wanna be my boyfriend!" said Sungmin.

 

"Hiong, stop it! You already have a girlfriend." said Seungjin.

 

"I have broke up with her last night. She found another man. She's cheating on me." said Sungmin.

 

"Really? She would regret it." said Jeongmin.

 

"Why?" asked Sungmin.

 

"I think you're the good guy and she will regret to let you go like that."

 

"What make you think like that? We just know each other less 15 minutes."

 

"Well, i just feel it. Bad guy didn't apologizes easily like you did just now after hitting me with the ball."

 

"He just be nice with a pretty guy like you. Don't trust him." said Jaehyung.

 

They chat until the sunset. Then they invite Jeongmin to see them perform in the midnight at the lobby and Jeongmin just agreed with it.