~Second chance~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

In the morning...

Jeongmin opened his eyes slowly as he felt the heat on him. He tried to get up but his head suddenly felt dizzy. He stay on bed for a while before someone came towards him.

 

"You're awake! Thank god! I'm worried you know..."

 

"S-Seongie??" He looked strangely at his husband that sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not a ghost or something." Hyunseong smiled.

 

"Y-You...being nice at me? Why? How?" Jeongmin seemed confused.

 

"You're my wife. Of course i should be nice on you." Hyunseong kissed Jeongmin's forehead. "Morning honey!"

 

Jeongmin gasps. Widened his eyes. He almost can't breath. 'What's wrong with Seongie? He being nice to me. Am i dreaming? Oh god, please no...i hope this is not a dream...' Jeongmin's though.

 

"Hey, i said Good Morning honey and you should replied 'Morning, honey' too...it's not fair you know."

 

"W-what? Oh...morning honey..."

 

"Only morning? I want morning kissed."

 

"O-Okey..." Jeongmin was about to kissed Hyunseong's cheek when Hyunseong suddenly turned his face and their kissing on the lips.

 

Jeongmin widened his eyes. He can't believe what is happening right now. And as they kissing passionately, suddenly Jeongmin pushed Hyunseong's away until the other fell on the floor.

 

"Yah! I'm trying to be nice with you. Why did you pushing me away?" Hyunseong groaned in pain while rubbed his .

 

Jeongmin ignoring his husband nag as he rushed to the bathroom. Well, for throwing up of course. It's called morning sickness...hehe...

 

Hyunseong rushed to the bathroom to see his wife. "Minnie, what's wrong?" he asked concernly.

 

'Minnie? He called me by a nickname? Is he my real husband? But his act so different...' Jeongmin's though. He still facing the toilet bowl. The nauseous still there.

 

"Oh god, you seems worst! I-I'll called the doctor." Hyunseong said panickedly. As he about to ran out from the bathroom, Jeongmin grabbed his wrist. "Minnie..." He looked worriedly on his wife.

 

"I'm fine. It's normal for me. Don't worry." Jeongmin finished his routine and he headed to the sink. He excrete, and brush his teeth.

 

"Are you finish? Come i'll take you to the bed." Hyunseong was about to lift up his wife when Jeongmin pushed his hand away. "What's wrong? Still sick?"

 

"Stay away from me." shriek Jeongmin.

 

"What?"

 

"Stay away from me! You're not my husband! Who are you?!" Jeongmin's shriek as he ran out from the bathroom.

 

Hyunseong stunned for a while before he speak. "What do you mean i'm not your husband? I'm Hyunseong. Your Seongie."

 

"No you're not! My husband always hurting me, not calling me by a nickname, and he doesn't care about me. But you...you're different. So, who are you? Are you some...some kind of...his clone?"

 

"Clone?" Hyunseong's chuckled. "No i'm not. I'm the real one. I've change. I'm sorry for hurting you before. Now i know that i'm falling in love with you. Please forgive me." Hyunseong stepped closely to his wife but Jeongmin stay back from him. "Minnie, don't be scared..."

 

"Keep your distance from me! I-I'm not used with your 'nice side'...please..." Jeongmin suddenly burst into tears.

 

Hyunseong panicked. "Min-Minnie, please don't cry...please..."

 

"Give me back my husband!"

 

"I'm your husband. Minnie..."

 

"Stop calling me that! I'm not used to it..." Jeongmin's sobbing.

 

"Why should i? You called me Seongie, so i should called you Minnie. Don't you think so?"

 

Jeongmin stop crying a little bit, and he looked at Hyunseong. "Seongie..."

 

"Yes, that's me."

 

"You truly my husband?"

 

"Yeah, i'm your husband."

 

"But why are you suddenly change? This is not one of your trick right? You're not going to be harsh towards me again, right? Cause you can't me now. I'm..."

 

"I'm jerk, right?" Hyunseong sighed. "What kind of husband am i? I'm hurting my own wife until he didn't believe me anymore. And he scared of me. I'm sorry..."

 

"Seongie..."

 

"I though you might gave me a second chance to change but seeing you like this...i think i don't deserve a second chance. I'm too cruel. I'm sorry, Minnie...i don't deserve to be your husband. I'm going..."

 

Hyunseong was about to went out from the room when Jeongmin suddenly hugged him from the back. "Please don't go! I-I'll gave you a chance. A second chance."

 

Hyunseong gently lose the hug and facing his wife. "You gave me a second chance? Really?"

 

Jeongmin's nodded. "I'm happy that you...you change." his tears starting to fall.

 

"Minnie i...i'm glad that you forgave me. Thank you!" Hyunseong pulled his wife onto his embrace. "Thank you!"

 

'It's like a dream. Seongie finally change. He treat me nicely. This is good. Good for our baby. Oh no! I didn't tell him yet. Should i tell him? Well, he being nice at me but that doesn't mean that he would accept this news. Oh...eotteokhae?' Jeongmin's though. 'I'll tell him, but not now. I'll find the right time to telling him this news. Besides, i can't hide it forever. It's insane, right?' Jeongmin's smiled with his own though.

 

"Seongie, you're gonna be late for your work." Jeongmin said.

 

Hyunseong facing his wife. "I'm off for today. I want to spent my time with you today. It's being a while since i 'touch' you, right? You know what i mean?"

 

"I know..." Jeongmin's turned away his face as he starting to blush. "But not too harsh, okey?"

 

"I'm sorry for hurting you before. I'll be gentle this time."

 

Jeongmin smiled. Hyunseong's lift him up and putting him on their bed. 'Be gentle or you gonna hurt our baby...' Jeongmin's though while looking at his husband that already on top of him.

 

"I will..." Hyunseong said before he started to kissed his wife neck.

 

~~~

 

Zin arrived on the book store and he's looking for Jeongmin.

 

"Where's Jeongmin?" Zin asked.

 

"He's not coming today." Donghyun answered.

 

"Why? Is he sick? Hyunseong's hurting him again?" Zin asked anxiously.

 

"Nope. It's better than that." Donghyun answered with cheeky voice.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"He called me just now. Hyunseong is change. And they...well...being together as they should be a long time ago...and this time as a real husband and wife. Not with hatred." Donghyun grinned.

 

'No! It can't be! I'm not going to let him take my lover. Minnie is mine!' Zin though as he grabbed his fists.

 

"So, what are you doing here? Only looking for Jeongmin, or you want to help me like the other day?"

 

"Oh i..." before Zin manage to say anything, suddenly came a tall guy.

 

"Hiong! I'm back!" said that guy cheerfully.

 

"Omo! My lovely dongsaeng!" Donghyun hugged that guy.

 

"How are you hiong?" asked that guy as they release from hug.

 

"I'm fine! And you?"

 

"I'm fine too!" that guy then looked at Zin. "So, who is this?"

 

"My beloved customer. He helped me to gain more customer."

 

"Really? Hmph, i can see that. He's handsome, and tall and wait...you..."

 

"I have to go. See you later hiong." Zin was about to leave when that guy suddenly shout his name.

 

"You're the famous CEO around the Seoul! Jin Hyun Jin, right?!"

 

"Yes, i think."

 

"Omo~" that guy suddenly fainted. Donghyun and Zin became panic.

 

"Yah, Youngmin ah!" Donghyun squatted down beside his fainted dongsaeng. "Min ah!"

 

"What's wrong with him?"

 

Donghyun suddenly laughed. Zin looked strangely at him. "Hiong, what are you laughing at?"

 

"He's your fanboy."

 

"What??"

 


 

I'm sorry for keep you all waiting until now...so this is my update...EnJoyEd! :)