~He's mine!~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin wake up in the morning with a smile as he saw Hyunseong sleep beside him and wrapping his hand around him. He kissed his husband forehead and gently it.

 

'I love you! Thanks for treating me like a real wife of you last night. I hope, you'll be in love with me like how i'm in love with you right now...' Jeongmin mumbled with a smiled on his face. He feel relieve because Hyunseong at least want to 'touch' him despite he doesn't love him yet.

 

'This is the beginning of our relationship, Seongie...finally you have show your interest towards me. And i bet, after this you will in love with me and we'll become a happily married couple as it should be.' Jeongmin slowly took away Hyunseong's hand, and he stood up from the bed.

 

~~~

 

Jeongmin went downstairs to the dining-hall, and reached to the table that fulled with different kind of food for breakfast. He suddenly felt hungry and he quickly take a plate and starting to make a choice of food that he want.

 

"Wow! All of this foods seems delicious. I can't even make a choice of which one i should take first." Jeongmin 'hummed' while he take a looked at all the foods that served there.

 

"Hi! We meet again!"

 

Jeongmin surprised to see that person is a guy that Hyunseong's being jealous with.

 

"Are you alone? Where is your husband?" asked Zin.

 

"He's upstairs. Still sleeping." Jeongmin simply answered as he keep on choosing his menu for breakfast.

 

"So, mind if i join you?"

 

"Join what?"

 

"Taking breakfast. I'm alone so i need a friend to accompany me breakfast. I'm too shy to eat alone."

 

"Okey." Jeongmin finished choosing his menu, then he went to the dining table followed by Zin.

 

~~~

 

Hyunseong finally awake as the sunlight reached his eyes...he blanked as he didn't saw Jeongmin anywhere. He stood up from the bed and widened his eyes as to know that he's . What happen last night? Did they...

 

"No! It can't be...I have 'touch' him last night? This is crazy! I'm not assumed him as my wife, so why... What happen exactly?"

 

Suddenly, he remember...he saw Jeongmin with some other guy...they clinging and dancing like a couple and that's make him angry until he slapped his wife and dragged him to their room. And then...

 

"I must be crazy back then but...i feel so right when we...last night. It's different when i'm doing 'it' with him. It's different from other random girls that i have 'tried'..." Hyunseong grinned unconsiously.

 

"Am i in love with him already? I'm jealous when i saw him with another guy last night, but it can't be. I don't love him. I'm jealous because he's my wife. He's mine! So, no one can get near of him or clinging on him though i didn't love him."

 

Hyunseong take bath. He decide to find Jeongmin. He doesn't want that guy stepped closely to his wife again.

 

~~~

 

"So, what's your name? You haven't mentioned your name yet." asked Zin.

 

"I'm Jeongmin." answered Jeongmin.

 

"Jeongmin? Nice name! Pretty as you are."

 

Jeongmin blushed with that compliment. Zin suddenly pinched his cheek.

 

"You're cute when you blushed!"

 

"Yah! It's hurt!" Jeongmin said poutly while he rubbed his cheek.

 

"So, what happen last night?" asked Zin.

 

"What? I don't understand."

 

"Well, your husband is there last night, but why are you dancing with me? Are you guys arguing?"

 

"Why should i tell you that? It's our privarcy."

 

"Well i'm involved with it too cause you're using me to make him jealous. So, don't you think i should know it?"

 

"Nope! I don't think so. You also using me to get rip of that girl. So, would you mind to tell me about that? I don't think you would telling me that. Right?"

 

"She's my girlfriend."

 

"Your girlfriend? So, why did you kissed me infront of her? Why are you trying to make her hate you? I don't get it."

 

"I have to broke up with her cause she's cheating on me with other guy. I can't accept someone that betrayed my love. So, i decide to leave her."

 

"Oh..."

 

"So, i have told you about my story. Don't you think you should tell me about your's too?"

 

"Okey, i'll tell you..." Jeongmin sigh. "Well actually, we came here for a honeymoon."

 

"Honeymoon? Wow, your husband know how to be romantic! But why did you guys arguing? Should honeymoon be more interesting thing?"

 

"We're here because our parents. They send us here to make us being nice to each other."

 

"So, you mean you guys didn't like each other? Is this arranged married?"

 

Jeongmin's nodded. "But i love him! I accepted this marriage from the bottom of my heart, but he's the one that didn't assumed me as his wife. He just being nice with me infront of our family but then he left me alone and find another girl to be with."

 

Jeongmin tears starting to flow as he remember about the night they supposed to be together but Hyunseong decide to make 'it' with another girl instead of him. It's their first night, but Hyunseong find another girl to 'sleep' with him.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Don't cry..." Zin panic as Jeongmin suddenly burst into tears and that's make everyone pay attention to them. "Please stopped crying Jeongminnie...you just make me being the bad guy now. Everyone is staring at us now. Please..." Zin tried to calm Jeongmin.

 

Zin stood up from his chair and went to Jeongmin that sitting facing him just now. He tried to coaxed Jeongmin. Jeongmin hugs Zin's waist as Zin standing beside him. And that time, Hyunseong appeared from nowhere.

 

"Hey! Stay away from my wife!!" Hyunseong's shout before he approaching them and pulled Jeongmin from Zin. Hyunseong surprised to see Jeongmin is crying, then he punched Zin on the face.

 

"Seongie!" Jeongmin shout.

 

Zin's lips began to bleed. He suddenly punched Hyunseong's face back. Then it's starting a war between them as Jeongmin trying to stopped them. It was a messed at the dining-hall. Everyone that eating breakfast rushed out from that hall.

 

"Did your mom teach you about the manners? Stop clinging with someone's wife! He's mine! Find your own !" Hyunseong's yelling with a punched towards Zin.

 

"Don't you dare to talk about my mom! You're brat!" Zin returned the punched towards Hyunseong's face.

 

They continued fight until the hotel manager himself tried to stopped them. And as they stopped and glared each other, Jeongmin decide to brought Hyunseong with him.

 

~~~

 

"Are you crazy?! Don't you feel ashamed with your acting just now? The manager might kicked us out from this hotel. You're ruining my perfect vacation, you know? I love this place! I've been dreaming to be here since i was kid, but you..." Jeongmin keep nagging until Hyunseong can't interrupt it.

 

Hyunseong just lowered his head like a kid being nagged by their mom when they made a mistake. And Jeongmin, he's mad at his husband but he didn't forgot to treat Hyunseong's injured softly.

 


 

So, how's this chappie? Leave your comments! Love you