~I care...~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

One night after...

Hyunseong was headed to his car at the car park, when he suddenly being attacked by a group of gangster. They beating him until he collapsed on the ground lifeless.

 

"Served your right! How dare you slept with my girl?" The gangster's leader spit on Hyunseong. "You're dead if you're trying to get near her again." He kicked Hyunseong, before he leave with his gangs.

 

~~~

 

Jeongmin washing the dishes in the kitchen, when he suddenly felt hurt on his tummy. "Ah!" He's groaned a little as he clutched his tummy. And the plates that he held, felt on the floor and break into pieces.

 

"What the..." He looked at the clock. "It's getting late, but why he's not at home yet? Is something happen to him?" Jeongmin looked anxiously on the broken plates on the floor. "It's the bad sign. I hope his okey."

 

After a half an hour, Jeongmin can't stay calm. Hyunseong still not coming home. It's midnight, and Hyunseong never came home this late. Jeongmin take out his phone and dialed his mother-in-law's number.

 

"Anyeong, omma! Sorry for interrupt you in midnight..." Jeongmin said politely on the line.

 

"Jeongminnie! It's okey! I'm not sleep yet. Why are you calling me in midnight? You should sleep, you know? It's not good for the baby." Mrs. Shim said concernly.

 

"I know. But Hyunseong..."

 

"Wae? He didn't let you sleep? Aish, that kid...!"

 

"No, omma! Well, he did told me that but that's not the problem."

 

"So, what's the problem? Omo! Are you sick? Are you hurt? Wait, omma will go and see you there, eoh? Just hanging there..." Mrs. Shim said panickedly as she though Jeongmin in trouble.

 

"Omma, that's not it! Aish~ Please stop cutting my words. I'm fine, okey? No need to worries about me."

 

"So, why did you call me? You need anything?"

 

"Well, i just want to know if Seongie is there cause he's not here yet. I'm worried about him, omma. He never came home this late." Jeongmin concerned. And a tears suddenly appeared.

 

"He's not here, dear. Are you crying? Omo! Don't cry, Minnie ah...Did you call him?"

 

"I was, but he's not answered it. That's why i'm worried."

 

"Don't stress yourself, Minnie ah...he'll be fine. Just wait patienly, eoh? You need a rest. It's getting late now. You should sleep, and i'm sure once you awake tomorrow, he's home already. Okey?"

 

"Okey. Thanks omma. I'll be patience." Jeongmin end the call and he tried to calm himself. He take a seat on the couch. "If your appa not coming home tonight, then i'll tell him about 'you' tomorrow." Jeongmin said as he gently his flat tummy.

 

Well, about his pregnancy, he didn't tell Hyunseong yet cause he just found out about it this morning. After Hyunseong gone for a work, Jeongmin suddenly passed out. His father and mother-in-law that wanted to visit him was surprised to see him unconcious then they immediately took him to hospital.

 

"Omma hope your appa would accept you, and be happy to hear this news." Jeongmin's hopping.

 

~~~

 

Jeongmin being accompany by Donghyun to find his husband. He had called Donghyun for help.

 

"Where we should go first? Do you know the place that he always go?" Donghyun asked as he driving.

 

"I think we should go to his company first." Jeongmin answered confidently. He had felt that Hyunseong must be there.

 

As they arrived at the car park, Jeongmin rushed towards Hyunseong that passed out nearer his car. Donghyun help him to brought Hyunseong back.

 

~~~

 

"Thanks, Donghyun hiong!"

 

"It's okey! If you need anything, just called me, eoh? I'm ready to help you at anytime cause you're my dongsaeng though not a real dongsaeng." Donghyun smiled.

 

"I will! Thanks again, hiong!" Jeongmin's waving his hand as Donghyun leave.

 

Jeongmin entering the main room...

 

"What happen to you? Who's beating you up like this?" Jeongmin asked concernly.

 

Hyunseong still unconcious. Jeongmin treating his husband nicely, don't want the other felt hurt. There was a bruise and scar but nothing look serious.

 

"I'll take care of you..."

 


 

Don't have enough time to wrote any longer...but i hope you enjoy this update! Thanks! :)