~Confused~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Hyunseong's Pov

My mom forcing me to go to Jeongmin's working place. And now here we are. But i don't see him. I asked Donghyun hiong and he told me that Jeongmin is in the store. I nodded and i was about to sit when my mom dragged me to the store to looked for her beloved son-in-law.

 

And when we arrived there, i was surprised to see my wife on the other guy's arm. "What are you two doing?!" I'm yelling and they gasps to see me there. That guy quickly put my wife down and we're facing each other. And the most shocking me is that guy was a guy that i met in Jeju Island. He's the one that trying to stoled Jeongmin from me.

 

"Seongie, it's not what you think..." Jeongmin's trying to explained as he aprroached me, but i pushed him away and my mom catch him before he fall. I punched that guy.

 

"Yah, Hyunseong! Be careful with your wife." My mom yelled, but i ignore her as i'm going to punched that guy again.

 

End of Pov

 

"Seongie, stop this!" Jeongmin's yelled as he stand in front of Zin to stop Hyunseong from hitting Zin again.

 

"Why are you defending him?! Is he your lover?! Are you cheating on me?" Hyunseong's yelling as he's heart broken, seeing his wife with other guy.

 

"No, i'm not! As you see, he's trying to safe me from falling on the floor." Jeongmin's explained. Mrs. Shim looked at the chair that fell and she understood what Jeongmin's trying to say.

 

"Are you slipping on the chair?" Mrs. Shim asked.

 

"Yes, omma! And without him, i would touched the ground. And..."

 

"I understand, Minnie ah..."

 

"Omma! What are you saying?" Hyunseong's shout.

 

"You should be thankful to him, not punched him in the face. So, say sorry." said Mrs. Shim firmly.

 

"Why would i? No!" Hyunseong's resist.

 

"Don't be stubborn! Say it!"

 

"This guy is trying to get my wife away from me, so i'm not going to say that to him! Never!"

 

"Y-Your wife?" Jeongmin's smiled a little as he heard that Hyunseong's claimed him as his wife.

 

"Come with me!" Hyunseong pulled Jeongmin with him and went out from the book store.

 

"So, what's your name young man?" Mrs. Shim asked.

 

"I'm Zin." Zin answered politely.

 

~~~

 

"How did you guys be together? And what is he doing here?" Hyunseong asked as he stopped his car in somewhere.

 

"He's here because of his bussiness. And it's only a coincident that we met. Why? Are you jealous?" Jeongmin's guessing.

 

"No, i'm not! I'm just..." Hyunseong's lowered his head when his heart suddenly beating. He touched his chest and sighed heavily. He don't understand his own feeling right now.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Jeongmin's asked concernedly. He frowned. He's trying to touched his husband hand when Hyunseong start the engine and drove away.

 

"What are you hiding from me? My mom said that you didn't tell something to me yet. What is that 'something'?" Hyunseong asked.

 

Jeongmin's became anxious as he heard the question. He secretly touched his tummy. 'Should i tell him? I'm not sure if he will accept this news...but i can't hide this news from him forever. It's impossible.' Jeongmin's though.

 

"Yah, i'm asking you! Why are you silent? What are you trying to hide from me? Do you love him? Is that it?"

 

"No! I have nothing to do with him. We're just friend. And you should stop saying that we're together or i will make it true and you will regret it!" Jeongmin's shout as he can't stand anymore. Hyunseong keep saying that he's cheating behind him, though he's not.

 

"What?! So, you really love him?!" Hyunseong said with anger. He stop the car on the road side and facing his wife. "Try to say it again!" he grabbed Jeongmin's hand.

 

"Stop this, Seongie! You're hurting me!"

 

"You're the one that hurting me when you said that you love him! So, you should stop it!"

 

"Seongie! Let me go!"

 

"Let you go so you can be with him?! Never!"

 

"Yah! Let go of my hand!" Jeongmin's slapped Hyunseong harshly and ran out of the car.

 

"Jeongmin! Where are you going?" Hyunseong chased his wife.

 

"I don't want to be with you anymore. I can't stand it anymore. I'll tried to change you into a good guy as i promised to your mom but i failed! You're the same. Same guy before we're married. I can't ever change you. I give up." Jeongmin's crying as he keep walking and Hyunseong's followed him.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Let's get divorced..." Jeongmin's wiped his tears that can't stop flowing.

 

Hyunseong's startled as he can't believe what he heard. "What?"

 

"Let me free...i can't be with a guy that doesn't love me at all. I give all my love to you, but you keep doubting it. I'm tired, okey? So, tired."

 

They keep silent on the walk as Hyunseong keep following Jeongmin from behind. Hyunseong confused with his own feeling. Why he felt so hurt when Jeongmin asked him to get divorced? And he's hurting to see his wife in this condition. Jeongmin seemed weak and looked like he's gonna passed out at anytime. Did his wife really love him?

 

Jeongmin's vision suddenly became blurr. He palm his head, but suddenly he passed out.

 

"Jeongmin! Yah, Shim Jeongmin! Wake up! What's wrong with you?" Hyunseong became panicked and he quickly carrying his wife with bridal style and headed to his car.