~I'm not supid!~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Hyunseong can't stand to hear Jeongmin's nagging him so he quickly stood up from the bed and pulled Jeongmin into a kissed. Jeongmin widened his eyes before he closed it back to feel it. They're kissing passionately until they can't breath and Hyunseong's the one released the kissed. Jeongmin blinked his eyes while he looked at Hyunseong. He can't believe that Hyunseong's kissing him again after the night that they accidently do 'it'.

 

"You're not drunk, right?" Jeongmin asked.

 

"What do you mean?" Hyunseong asked him back.

 

"Well, you normally don't want to touch me or kissing me if you still concious or in a good mood. So now, you might be drunk a little or you angry at me?"

 

"Okey i get it. You mean last night i'm 'sleep' with you cause i'm angry at you. But now, i'm not angry at you. Well, I kissing you because..."

 

'Please say that you love me...' Jeongmin's though.

 

"I kiss you because i want to shut your mouth! Your nagging just make me feel annoying and...urgh!! Don't think that i love you cause i hate you! I still can't accept you as my wife though i'm a little bit jealous to see you with that guy cause you're mine and no one can have you except for me! Remember that! And i'll never ever accept you as my wife!" Hyunseong's yelled.

 

Jeongmin's gasps. He startled with those cruel words. He never though that Hyunseong hate him so much...his legs suddenly weak until he collapsed on the floor. He didn't looked at his husband as he keep his head down. His heart so hurt as he couldn't breath properly. He grabbed his shirt and try to hold the tears. Suddenly, he burst into tears.

 

"Your tears can't make me change my mind. Don't think that i don't know your plan. You marrying me just because of my estate, and not because you love me! And it's your mistake to involve your life on me. I'm not going to let you got what you want. And also, i won't let you live happily cause i'm not going to be nice with a person like you! A thief!" Hyunseong said before he grabbed the other arm and throw him on the bed.

 

"W-What are you trying to do?" Jeongmin asked as he trembling.

 

"Last night was a mistake. I should't treat a thief like you nicely on the bed. I should treat you harshly to make you think again about who you deal with. You can brainwash my parents to accept you as their family, but not me. I'm not that stupid." Hyunseong's now was topped on Jeongmin.

 

"No, Seongie! I really love you! Please don't hurt me..." Jeongmin's begging.

 

"No, you don't! Stop saying that you love me!"

 

"Seongie, please don't do this! I'm your wife! And for god's sake please trust me...i really love you. I don't need your estate. Your love is all i need...please..." Jeongmin's keep begging for mercy with a tears.

 

"Shut up!!" Hyunseong's slapped Jeongmin harshly before he started to do what he want to his wife.

 

"Seongie, stop it! Argh~" Jeongmin struggling to escape, but Hyunseong too strong for him. He just hope that the pain just ended quickly as he can't do nothing anymore.

 

~~~

 

In the morning...

Hyunseong was out from their room leaving bleeding Jeongmin's alone. Jeongmin tried to get up and went down of the bed, but his body so weak until he collapsed on the floor. He felt the pain in his lower body.

 

'Seongie was so mean last night...how could he his own wife like this? Argh! It's hurt and i'm bleeding...someone help me...please...' Jeongmin's though as he tried to hold the pain.

 

Suddenly, he heard the knocked from the outside but because his body too weak, he can't stand up and open the door. He just hope that the person on the outside came to help him here.

 

"Jeongmin!" shouted a guy after he open the door and shocked to see Jeongmin's condition.

 

"He-help me..." said Jeongmin before he passed out.

 

That guy immediately carrying Jeongmin and headed to his car outside the hotel building. Then they rushed to the nearest hospital.