~Everything's fine?~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Hyunseong stopped his car in front of a stranger house. Jeongmin frowned.

 

"What are we doing here? Who's house is this?" Jeongmin asked while eyeing the house.

 

"I need to settle this thing once and for all. I need to proof to you that i've already change. So, won't you come with me?"

 

"Going where?"

 

Hyunseong went out of the car, and asked Jeongmin to come with him.

 

"No." Jeongmin hesitated. 

 

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

 

"I trust you, but..."

 

"Please..." Hyunseong begged. "I need you to trust me."

 

"Okay..."

 

They stand in front of the main door. Hyunseong ring the bell for a few times, but the door is still closed.

 

"Maybe there is no one here." Jeongmin said.

 

"No, i don't think so." Hyunseong try to open the door, and it's already unlocked. "Weird."

 

Both of them look at each other and frowned.

 

"Let's go inside." Hyunseong was about to enter the house when Jeongmin stop him by grabbing his hand.

 

"Yah! We can't just barged in! What if we get caught?"

 

"I know the owner. So, don't worry." Hyunseong said.

 

"You know? Who?" 

 

"The one that send the note just now."

 

Jeongmin shocked. What Hyunseong is trying to do? Bringing him to his ex house. Jeongmin stared at his husband, demand an explanation.

 

"Min, trust me please. I need to settle this once and for all."

 

"How? By talking to her? You think she might listening to you?"

 

"I don't know, but i need to try. Please, give me a chance."

 

Jeongmin sighed before he nodded. Hyunseong smiled. Both of them enter the house.

 

"What a mess..." Jeongmin eyeing the house with frowned.

 

The house is in messed. The furniture is upside down, and it looks like someone is wrestling there. As they walked, Jeongmin hold tightly on his husband hand, while Hyunseong keep calling his ex name for a few times, but no answered.

 

"It's scary in here." Jeongmin commented while eyeing everything inside.

 

"Don't be. I'm here with you, aren't i?" Hyunseong said as he tightened their hands, and Jeongmin nodded.

 

As they entering one of the bedroom, both of them gasps. Jeongmin quickly hide behind his husbands and he almost crying.The girl that they searching for, is now laying on the floor, surrounding by her own blood.

 

"Seungie, i'm scared..." Jeongmin sounds like crying.

 

"She..." 

 

"Is she...dead?" Jeongmin asked as he still hiding behind Hyunseong. He's trembling.

 

Hyunseong immediately called the police and an ambulance. Upon completion of the interrogation session, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were allowed to go home. According to the investigation, Hyunseong's ex-girlfriend was murdered by her own lover who found out about her cheating.

 

"What would happen now?" Jeongmin that suddenly spoke when they are on their way home. Hyunseong is driving.

 

"What do you mean?" Hyunseong asked.

 

"According to the police, her boyfriend killed her because he found out she's cheating. And..." Jeongmin couldn't finish his words. He looked at Hyunseong worriedly.

 

Hyunseong finally get what Jeongmin's trying to say. Yeah, a guy that cheating with her is him. So, his life might be in danger too. He held Jeongmin's hand with one free hand.

 

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Hyunseong said, trying to calm his spouse.

 

"I hope so, cause i can't live without you, Seongie. I need you." Jeongmin said. 'Me and our baby, need you.' he said in mind.

 

"I won't go anywhere. Trust me, eoh." 

 

Jeongmin nodded.

 

"So, we're okay now?" Hyunseong asked about what happen before. 

 

"About what?"

 

"Well, you packed your stuff, remember?"

 

Jeongmin starts to remember things that happened before they went to Sara's house. Well, since Sara already gone, so Jeongmin should forget about his desire to running away from Hyunseong, right?

 

"I..."

 

"You asked me not to leave you because you need me. So, stay with me. Will you?" Hyunseong cut Jeongmin's words.

 

"But if you did it again, you'll never see me again. Never. Understand?"

 

"I swear to god, Minnie. I won't."

 

"Okay." Jeongmin suddenly thought of something. "Seongie, should we asked for police protection? I'm scared of her ex-boyfriend. He might find you."

 

"Huh?" Hyunseong start to think. 'Jeongmin's right. That guy might came to our house to find me. It would be dangerous if he came when i'm not around. Jeongmin's life might be in danger.' 

 

"Seong ah, did you hear what i'm saying?" Jeongmin asked.

 

"You're right, Minnie. We should do that."

 

"I know, right." Jeongmin can calm a little bit. He don't wanna take a risk on his husband's life.

 

***

 

As they arrived at home, Jeongmin straight to their sharing room for a rest. He's not feeling good after seeing so much blood at Sara's house.

 

"Minnie, are you okay? You looked pale." Hyunseong asked as he take a seat on the bedside. He palmed his hand on his spouse forehead. "You're burning up, Min! Let's go to hospital."

 

"I'm fine, Seongie ah. I just need a sleep."

 

"I'll go get the medicine. You wait here, don't go anywhere."

 

"Okay, Seongie."

 

Hyunseong went downstair, to looked for a medicine. And when he was about to go upstairs, he heard someone's groaning in pain.

 

"Minnie!" he ran up the stairs and he was surprised to see Jeongmin is not on the bed. "Minnie! Where are you?"

 

"In...here...Seongie, help..." Jeongmin's voice almost not be heard. 

 

Hyunseong headed to the bathroom, and he's shocked to see Jeongmin laying down the floor, with a blood around him.

 

"Minnie!"

 

***

 

At the hospital, in Jeongmin's ward. Hyunseong is seating on the chair beside the bed.

 

"Why don't you tell me? You think i don't deserved to be a father to our baby? Are you punishing me, Minnie?" Hyunseong sounds hurt. He know that he made a mistake by treating his spouse so badly before, but he already regret it. And he thought, Jeongmin already forgiving him, but now, he's not sure.

 

"I'm sorry, Seongie ah. I try to tell you, but..."

 

"Thank god the baby is fine. Or i'll be regret for the rest of my life for failing as a husband, and a soon-to-be dad." a tears escape from Hyunseong's eyes, making Jeongmin felt guilty.

 

"I'm sorry, Seongie ah...i tried...it's not my intention to keep this as a secret. I tried to find the right time to tell you this. I...I'm sorry..." Jeongmin cupped his face and he burst into tears.

 

Hyunseong stood up from his chair, and pulled Jeongmin into a hug.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm not blaming on you. I'm just saying...sorry, Minnie. I'm sorry." He gently brushed Jeongmin's back to calm him.

 

A few minutes later, both of their families came to visit Jeongmin. 

 

"What did you do, Hyunseong?" Mrs. Shim asked her son.

 

"He's not doing anything, it's my fault for not being careful. I'm sorry." said Jeongmin. Hyunseong that seating beside him, hug him.

 

"Thank you, babe." Hyunseong whispered.

 

"Well, it's the truth. I shouldn't go to the bathroom when my body is still weak. Sorry..."

 

Both of their parents, looked at each other as their sons keep whispering each other.

 

"I think we should leave them." Mr. Shim said.

 

"Yeah, everything looks fine. They don't need us."

 

"Agree."