~Beginning~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

It's been a month since i and my parents moving in this new house. And i knowledge that there infront of my house, but not so near my house, and not so far from my house, i saw a big house or it can be known as a villa. Wow! I wish i can live there even for once or a day, i really hope to stepped in that villa.

 

I'm Jeongmin, Lee Jeongmin. I've always sitting at my windows and looked outside to see that villa, and everytime i'm doing that, i saw him. A guy, maybe he lived there. I'll always saw him brought some random girl home. Every week, or every night, he brought a different kind of girls. His parents seems didn't care about it, or they maybe didn't know about that? Whatever...

 

I'm laying down on my bed. Feeling tired after working a whole day at my friend's bookstore.

 

I yawned again before i closed my eyes and sleep peacefully...

 

~~~

 

"Hyunseong! Who is this girl?!" asked Mrs. Shim as she's tired about Hyunseong's bad habit. "Enough with this some random girl that you brought everynight. I'm sick of it! I want you to find the nice one. The one that can take care of you, bearing a heir for our family and brought a happiness in our life."

 

"Stop nagging, mom! I'm not a child anymore. I can choose my life and way that i like. And for now, i don't need a soulmate to complete my life." said Hyunseong harshly as he's drunk. He's clinging with that girl and kissed her.

 

"Enough, Hyunseong! I'm not getting younger here. I want you to getting married and bear me a grandchild before i closed my eyes. Please, Hyunseong..." Mrs. Shim begging.

 

"Okey, if that what you want. Find me a person that willingly to be my wife and bearing you a granchild. I just follow your desire mom. So, would you just stop your nag?" Hyunseong brough that girl upstairs, and go into his bedroom.

 

"Did you here that, yeobo? He's agree to get married!" said Mrs. Shim excitedly.

 

"Who want to married a guy like him? Playboy and drunk everynight. I'm sympathize to our daughter/son-in-law." said Mr. Shim dissapointed.

 

"I'm sure he would change his behaviour when he's married. I'm pretty sure."

 

"So, did you found someone that willingly to be his wife?"

 

"I've found our son-in-law-to-be."

 

"Son-in-law?"

 

"Yeah. I just wait for Hyunseong's permission, and just now, he said that he want to married. So, tomorrow at our anniversary party, i'll invite him and his parents. We can discuss about their marriage."

 

"Hope that guy that you choose can change Hyunseong's behaviour. If not, his life would be ruined by Hyunseong."

 

"Don't worry. He can change our son. I believe in him."