~Where?~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Hyunseong surprised to see Jeongmin packed all his things and clothes in their room. He know what the other's doing, so he grabbed Jeongmin's wrist to stop him.

 

"Minnie, what are you doing?"

 

"Let go off my hand, Seongie!" Jeongmin said angrily as he tried to detach his hand from his husband.

 

"No! I know what you're going to do, so i'm not gonna allow it." Hyunseong firmly said.

 

"Just take your responsible, and let me go, Seong! I don't have nothing to do with you anymore." Jeongmin starting to tearing. He's upset.

 

"Minnie, it's not what you think. I'm not..."

 

"What not? Not a playboy? Not a guy that take a for one night stand, and keep changing them like you change clothes? Huh?!" Jeongmin gave a death glared to his husband cause he get enough of all of this .

 

"Minnie..."

 

Jeongmin pulled his hand from Hyunseong harshly, before he continue his doing, packing all of his things.

 

"I though you have change." Jeongmin wiped his tears that keep appear. "I'm tired, Seongie. I can't stand it anymore."

 

Hyunseong felt his heart shattered in pieces by looking at Jeongmin like this. He felt guilt.

 

"Minnie, i really am. I've change. Believe me. My love only for you."

 

"Enough, Seongie. I know that you would never love me back. It's impossible." Jeongmin zipped his lunggage.

 

"No, Minnie! I really love you, trust me. And i'll settle all of this, this instant. So, give me a chance, please." Hyunseong begged as he held Jeongmin's hands before Jeongmin pull it back.

 

"How, Seongie? This is not some kind of story that you can delete and start a new one when you found a glitch. This is about life."

 

"I'll do anything to regain your trust, Minnie. Even if i have to kill someone."

 

"No! I can't let you do that!"

 

"So, would you give me another chance?"

 

"I...I need time. Please..."

 

"Minnie..."

 

"Let me stay with my parents for a while."

 

"No, i won't let you go."

 

"Please, Seongie..."

 

Hyunseong stay silent for a while before he spoke.

 

"Okay, if that's what you want. But let me send you there, so they won't suspicious."

 

Jeongmin though for a while before he agree.

 

"Okay..."

 

Hyunseong took Jeongmin's lunggage and headed to his car, while Jeongmin follow him.

 

"Are you sure you wanna leave me?" Hyunseong asked in hope Jeongmin might change his mind.

 

"Seongie, i need time, okay..."

 

"Okay..." Hyunseong entering the car after he put the lunggage in the car.

 

Jeongmin sighed before he enter the car.

 

A few minutes later, Jeongmin realize that they not heading to his parents home.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Somewhere else."

 

"Seongie, what are you trying to do?"

 

"Just wait and see." Hyunseong smirk.

 


 

Sorry for the short chappie...

But this all i have in mind now...