~First night finally...~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin stood up from his kneeling, and he wiped his tears as he walked out from the room.

 

"Why should i crying because of him? He doesn't love me, so i can find another lover weither he like it or not. I have to prove to him that instead of him, there's many guys that love to be with me." He's muttering before he suddenly bumped into someone and that person quickly catch him.

 

"Are you okey?" asked that guy.

 

"I-I'm fine..." Jeongmin answered it while he tried to stand straight.

 

"I'm sorry. I should be more careful."

 

"No! It's my fault. I didn't see where i go. I'm the one who should be sorry..." Jeongmin blushing when he suddenly realize that he's been staring by that guy.

 

"You're cute and pretty! Finally i found the right guy for..." before that guy can finished his words, a voice from behind suddenly distrupt them.

 

"Hyun Jin!" a girl suddenly appeared and clinging on that guy's arm. "Here you are. I'm looking for you everywhere...i'm worried you know. What are you doing here?" said that girl before she looked at Jeongmin with annoying looked. "So, who is he? Don't tell me he's the guy that you have been talking about just now..."

 

That guy or his name is Jin Hyun Jin @ Zin, detach that girl's hand and he pulled Jeongmin on his arm. "Well, you're right! He's my lover that i have been talking about. Isn't he cute? I really love him, so...i'm sorry Linda..."

 

"He's...pretty enough..." suddenly a tears appeared on Linda's cheek. "But-but...i can't let you go like this Zin. I really love you...please don't leave me..." she's sobbing.

 

Jeongmin that looking at them with confuse about this situation suddenly talked.

 

"Hey, don't cry. I'm not..." before Jeongmin could finished his words, Hyun Jin suddenly pulled him into a kissed. Jeongmin tried to pushed that guy away, but failed. His eyes getting wider when he felt a passionately kissed from that guy.

 

"You're jerk!" Linda yelled before she running away from there.

 

And as Linda's gone, that guy released the kissed. "Settled!" said Hyun Jin. "I'm sorry..."

 

Jeongmin slapped Hyun Jin hardly. "You're jerk!" Jeongmin gave a glared before he walked away.

 

"Hey, i'm sorry..." Hyun Jin grabbed Jeongmin's wrists.

 

"Sorry for what? You have stoled my first kiss! You're bad guy! And don't you ever touch me again!" Jeongmin's pushed Hyun Jin and rushing to downstairs.

 

He's in the lobby where it has a party everynight. As he looked around, he saw Hyunseong dancing closely with two girls. His heart began to hurt. He's jealous for real.

 

"Hey, here you are." said Hyun Jin as he approaching Jeongmin.

 

"What do you want?" asked Jeongmin as his eyes keep looking on Hyunseong.

 

"Well, i'm here to apologizes after what i did to you just now. Will you forgive me? I don't want you to think that i'm the bad guy cause i'm not."

 

"You want me to forgive you?" asked Jeongmin, and Hyunjin's nodded. "Dance with me, wouldn't you?"

 

"With my pleasure!" And with that, he lead Jeongmin to the dance floor. They're dancing nearly to Hyunseong and the girls.

 

While Hyunseong keep on dancing, he suddenly surprised to see his wife was dancing craziest with a guy. They seems 'friendly'.

 

Then the funky song turned to a romantic song. Hyunseong's widened his eyes just to looked at Jeongmin that wrapping his hands around that guy's neck while that guy wrapping his wife waist.

 

"Hey, why did you stop? Come dancing with me." said a girl while she take Hyunseong hands and wrapped it around her waist.

 

"Stop this!" Hyunseong shout before he rushed towards Jeongmin and separate them.

 

"Yah! What do you want?" asked Jeongmin roughly.

 

Hyunseong's slapped Jeongmin harshly. "You're mine!" Hyunseong yelled as he grabbed Jeongmin's wrist.

 

"Hey, let him go!" shout Hyunjin as he take Jeongmin. "He's with me!"

 

"He's my wife! So, he's with me!" Hyunseong shout.

 

"Is it true?" asked Hyunjin and Jeongmin shook his head.

 

"No! I don't know him!" said Jeongmin as he's hurting when Hyunseong slapped him. A husband didn't do the thing towards his wife.

 

"Yah! I'm your husband! Don't you dare to say that!"

 

"My husband just don't slapped me like you did! My husband really care about me as he truly love me and he wouldn't be outing with some !" Jeongmin's raising his voice as he angry and a tears stream down on his cheek.

 

He's frustrated with Hyunseong's act. They are here for a honeymoon but his husband find other girl to hang out with. Who can stand with that?

 

"I hate you Shim Hyunseong! You're hurting me too much! So, if you really don't need me anymore, just let me be with someone else. I have a feelings, i'm not your toy!" Jeongmin's shout.

 

Hyunseong stunned with Jeongmin's words. Then he grabbed Jeongmin's hand. "You want me to treat you like a wife? Come with me!" Hyunseong dragged Jeongmin with him, and headed to their room.

 

~~~

 

"What are you trying to do?" asked Jeongmin as Hyunseong pushing him onto the bed.

 

"I'm going to you as you want..."

 

"What? No! It's not like that, Seungie! I mean..."

 

Hyunseong's shut Jeongmin with his lips. "I know you want this, since we're married. You want a 'first night'...so don't fight...i'm going to be gently to you as i don't want to hurt you like a good husband."

 

Hyunseong get on topped of Jeongmin and kissing him passionately while his hand take off Jeongmin's clothes.

 


I'm sorry because of this boring chappie...

and really sorry for the late update...