~Pabo??~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin is getting ready for a work. He went downstairs and look for Hyunseong at the kitchen. He's hoping to give a kiss to Hyunseong before he gone for work like his parents did every morning before his dad going for a work. But he's frustrated when he saw Hyunseong's kissing that girl.

 

'Not finish yet? Is that girl can't find another guy for cuddling until my husband have to be the one? You're !' Jeongmin's though as his tears of jealousy running down his cheek. 'Stop it, Seunggie! You're hurting me...stop stabbing my chest with this scene!'

 

"Seunggie..." said Jeongmin slowly.

 

Hyunseong separate from that girl as he saw Jeongmin staring at him. "What?" he asked.

 

"I'm going for a work. I'll be back in night." Jeongmin said as he looked away.

 

"Okey." Hyunseong simply replay and pulled that girl onto his embrace and continued what they did just now.

 

Jeongmin just take a leave cause his heartbroken to see them cuddling and kissing like that.

 

~~~

 

Jeongmin take a seat at the bus stop and suddenly he's crying. He can't stand it anymore. Hyunseong's choosing that girl instead of him for their first night. And this morning, he also ignoring him. He knew that he married Hyunseong just because to help his father's bussiness, but he don't deserve to be treat like this. He has a feeling. He's not a toy. Besides, he accept this marriage with all his heart and he's starting to assumed Hyunseong as his husband. He's not assumed this marrige as a contract. This is a real marriage. But Hyunseong's the one who assumed this marriage as a contract.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Early in the morning? We should start the day with a smile and not with a tears. Am i right?" said a voice.

 

Jeongmin's stop crying as he looked at that guy. "Donghyun hiong..."

 

"Why are you crying? You can't start the work with a tears like this. Customer would not enter my book store if they saw a cashier not in a mood." said Donghyun jokely. Donghyun is the owner of Happy Book Store, that Jeongmin's working on. He's Jeongmin's boss and also like his hiong.

 

"I'm sorry..." Jeongmin's wiped his tears and he's tried to smile.

 

"So, mind to tell me? Yesterday is your wedding, and last night was you guys first night, so i guess he's been harsh in the bed. Did you hurt or something?" Donghyun tried to joke again and this time he got a pinched from Jeongmin that become red as tomatoes.

 

"Yah, hiong! Don't you think that question is too much? It's the privacy thing."

 

"Oh, sorry..." Donghyun grinned. "So, why are you crying? Is he bullying you? I've to punched his face if he's doing that to my lovely dongsaeng."

 

Jeongmin's lowered his head. "Sort of..." he's answered slowly so Donghyun can't hear it.

 

"What did you just say?" asked Donghyun.

 

"Nothing hiong." Jeongmin stood up from his seat and walked towards Donghyun's car. "Come hiong. We should go now. We don't want the customers to be waiting." said Jeongmin with a smile.

 

"Okey. Let's go."

 

Jeongmin take a ride with Donghyun everyday to go for a work because Donghyun willingly to be Jeongmin's driver.

 

~~~

 

"Hey, Min!" Niel approached Jeongmin at the counter.

 

"Hi, Niel! What are you doing here? As i know, you hate reading."

 

"I just came to see my stupid cousin."

 

"Yah! How dare you call me stupid?"

 

"Yah, you're pabo! What kind of person that start working after got married yesterday? You should be going for a honeymoon with your husband for a month, or at least for a week." said Niel.

 

Then Jeongmin admitted that Niel's was right. But how can he go for a honeymoon with a person that not assumed him as a wife?

 

"I just don't want it. I love my work." Jeongmin's lying. He doesn't want everyone know the truth that they just married in the name of contract not love.

 

"Yeah, you're pabo! Just admit it."

 

"You just call me pabo again? You wanna be a corpse?"

 

"It's true what? Everyone that just getting married love to go for a honeymoon. It's the time that you guys can be together without interference from anyone. And that time also you guys can 'make' a baby. You love kids, didn't you?"

 

'Yeah, i love kids and i've been dreaming to have my own kids after i'm getting married. But in this marriage, i think i should forgot about it and make a new dream. And for now, i just hoping that Hyunseong's would accept me as his wife, then i'll think about having a kids with him.'