~I have to~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

Jeongmin approached his parents that talking to Hyunseong's parents. He stand behind his parents while looking at Hyunseong that stand beside Mr. Shim. He also look at Jeongmin.

 

"What's wrong Min? Why are you hiding? Don't be shy." said Mrs. Lee.

 

"Yeah, don't be shy in front of your husband-to-be." said Mrs. Shim and that makes both of them widened their eyes shockedly.

 

"What do you mean?" asked Jeongmin.

 

"This is my son that i've been talking about a few days ago. Don't you remember?" said Mrs. Shim.

 

"He's Hyunseong?"

 

"Yeah, he's Hyunseong."

 

Jeongmin P.O.V:

Wow, he's handsome but he's a playboy. How can i live with a guy like him? I must be heartbroken every single day in my life. Actually, my family's knowing Shim family since we're moving here. They're kind and sweet. But i've never seen their son as he's not around everyday. So finally i met him, and i'm surprised when i know that he's the playboy guy that i saw from my window every night. Omo! What should i do? I'm agreed to be their son-in-law without knowing that i'm gonna married with that playboy guy. I'm ruining my own life! :(

End of P.O.V...

 

"So, he's the guy that you forced to marry me?" asked Hyunseong.

 

"I'm not forcing him. He himself willingly to be your 'bride' after he heard your voice." explained Mrs. Shim with a smile.

 

Jeongmin's lowered his head shyly.

 

"Heard my voice?" Hyunseong seems lost.

 

"I give him your cd. Then he fall in love with your voice."

 

"My cd? What cd? As i know, i'm not recording my own singing cause i'm singing while i'm in the bathroom..." Hyunseong's widened his eyes and look at his omma. "You mean, you record it while i'm in the bathroom?"

 

"That's the only way for him to know you before he willingly to be your 'bride'. He wanna see you so badly when i asked him to be my son-in-law."

 

Hyunseong looked at Jeongmin. Then he dragged Jeongmin to the balcony that no one there. Only the two of them.

 

"So just because of my voice, you willingly to be my 'bride'? Are you nuts?! What kind of person that willingly to marry a person that they never met? Do you know me?"

 

Jeongmin shaked his head.

 

"Did you know what kind of person of me?"

 

Jeongmin shaked his head again.

 

"Did you ever know the things that i like, and dislike? Or my favourite dishes, my favourite colour or whatever... did you know all the thing about me?"

 

Again, Jeongmin shaked his head.

 

"See? So, how can we live together while we didn't know each other very well? Marriage is forever. Are you willingly to live with a person that you just heard his voice?"

 

"I don't know..." Jeongmin's answered slowly as he's still lowered his head. He's just stared at the floor.

 

"You don't know?" Hyunseong sighed. "Come, you tell my mom that you've change your mind and don't wanna be her son-in-law. Come!" Hyunseong's grab Jeongmin's wrists.

 

Jeongmin's slowly pulled his hand. "Noo..."

 

"What do you mean? Did you really wanna be my wife?"

 

"I do."

 

"What?! Why?!!"

 

"Though i just heard your voice, but i can feel that you're a good guy. And you can take a good care of me."

 

"Are you stupid, or something? You're weird. The weirdest person that i've ever met. I'm a playboy. And i love to change my partner everynight."

 

"I know."

 

"You know? You know, but you still wanna marry me?"

 

"Yes, i do!"

 

Hyunseong jaw's dropped. He can't believe what he had heard now. Jeongmin is something.

 

Jeongmin P.O.V:

I have to marry him. It's the only way i can safe my father's bussiness by using their money. Mrs. Shim and i make a contract. She offered to help my father's company, as i'm willingly to married his son and change him into a good person. She had enough with Hyunseong's bad habit. Always have fun, having a party and he's to wild. She want me to make Hyunseong learned how to be responsible to their family, their bussiness and and so on.

End of P.O.V...