Wedding Part 2

Everlasting Love

We all drive to the wedding in ONE van... oh joy. It turns out that a co-worker at J.Tune can be EXTREMELY popular, because there were about 200 people there and we were an hour early. I take a deep breath as I try to squirm through the crowd; but it turns out I dont really have to. Lee Joon takes my hand and leads me through it with ease. We find our seats with the placement cards. We all sit at the same table.
I spot Bi heading our way and it turns out he's sitting with us too.... oh how awkward. Seohyun's all jumpy and happy which for some reason pisses me off.
She just seems like an evil person inside...................
 

==Couple Hours Later==
Finally the actual wedding ceremony starts. The traditional music plays and Jaekyung walks in. She's wearing a white puffy strapless dress thats breathtaking. I watch her in awe as she walks down the aile with tears in her eyes. Tears of joy. When the ceremony ends, I clap my loudest.
Now time for food. But I gotta go pee...like REALLY BAD.
Me: Lee Joon can you order for me?
Lee Joon: Oh. uh.yeah. sure
Seohyun unni: OO me too! Oppa I'll be right back.
Seohyun unni locks arms with me and goes to the bathroom. I pee.
Seohyun: So. Sekyung is it?
Me:............yeah....
Seohyun: I see you like Lee Joon oppa?
Me:....um.. not really. More like as a friend and worker wise?
Seohyun: Really? Cause he seems to like you alot.
Me:.......Um...
Seohyun: Ok . Stop with the "ums" and listen up. Lee Joon is mine. You don't touch him or talk to him. Got it?
Me:.. But you like Chundoong ..?
Seohyun: Oh please. As if. He's my only way to Lee Joon because he won't even look at me unless I'm with Chundoong.
My mouth hangs open. YOU LITTLE ! ... not saying that outloud...
I just nod and hurry out of the bathroom.
I sit back down. I look at Chundoong and feel pity.... he looks like he really likes Seohyun too.

===More Hours Later===
I'm mad... no I'm PISSEDDDDD. who the hell tells me that I can't talk to Lee Joon? We're friends like whhatt thheee kk is wrong with Seohyun??!?! . And that leads to drinking. Lots and lots of drinking. After I finish gulping down at least my 8th glass, I feel dizzy. I was never a good drinker and 8 ... is bad. The world starts spinning as I wobble my way up the stairs to a 3rd floor. I open a random door a bit and close it almost all the way right back because I saw Chundoong and Seohyun.
Chundoong: You just throw me away like that?After all we've been through?!
Seohyun: Oh please Oppa. Don't overreact. I never "threw you away". I just....used you for a while. .
Chundoong: Same thing!!! How could you do that to me? Knowing I clearly loved you?! All for Lee Joon?!
Seohyun: I always loved Lee Joon more. He was special.... I admit; I liked you before. But Lee Joon won over.
Chundoong takes a deep breath and closes his misty eyes.
Seohyun: I'm sorry you had to find out this way Oppa. But thats just the truth.
They keep arguing but my dizziness makes me fall. I feel hands around my waist and I spin around and see Lee Joon.
Lee Joon: Lets go.
I agree and let him drag my drunken body to the car. And then, I pass out.