First Love

Everlasting Love

It's day two of MBLAQ's off week. Everyone sleeps in while I play on my laptop. Around 7, they wake up and decide to go out for ice cream. I tag along..

It's a dark and chilly day in Seoul, Korea. I tell G.O that I want coffee ice cream and decide to walk around a bit. I see a cute little store covered in pink wallpaper selling hello kitty dolls and domo. I see Lee Joon watching me and I turn and smile at him. Then someone grabs me. They tie my hands and feet and mouth and eyes before I can say anything. It all happened in the blink of an eye. And worst of all, my screams are not heard.

I wake up in a vacant building. Everything is still tied up exept for my eyes and mouth.
Me: HELLO!?!
Creepy guy in mask: I found you. Finally.
Me: *stares*
The creepy guy then takes off his mask to reveal the face of Choi Seungyhun.
Me: S....Se...Seunghyun.....Oppa? No..that's crazy. You're not Seunghyun.You CAN'T be...
I close my eyes and scream.
When I open, he takes out a small golden necklace, two hearts intertwined together.
Seunghyun: What you left when you left me. I promised that day that I'd find you because we're forever. Like the hearts together that can't be taken apart.
Yes... Seunghyun and I used to date... no, I loved him. My first love. But then he loved me too much. Obsessive. He treated me like a queen but it was so overwhelming... I had to leave for him. I erased him. I don't love him anymore. But to see him still in this state...makes me sad.
Me: Oppa... Stop. Please.... I ... I don't love you anymore.
Seunghyun: You stop. I know you do. And if you really don't, I'll make you love me again. I swear.
Me: *sighs*.. Please oppa GET IT TOGETHER.
Seunghyun: Don't worry though, I'll always be there.Always.
Seunghyun then unties me and gives me money for a cab to get home. He says the only way I could listen to him without running away was....kidnapping me.
When I enter the dorm, everyone's stares at me.
Me: What's wrong?
Lee Joon: WHAT'S WRONG?!!? I SAW YOU GET KIDNAPPED AND WAS TOO LATE TO SAVE YOU, AND YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG!?!.
Me: Lee Joon.... calm down. I'm fine.. it was someone I knew.... its ok.
Lee Joon: *takes a deep breath* Ok. As long as you're ok.
I go into my room and stuff my face into my blankets thinking about how messed up Seunghyun got.
Chundoong: *knocks on door* It was someone you knew?
Me: Yeah..... its ok really. I'm fine.
Chundoong: *stares intently.* Ok... hope you really are.

I think about Seunghyun, my first love, Chundoong, a kid that I WORK for that I keep thinking about, and cry myself to sleep.