Jay Unni

Everlasting Love

Yes I kissed Lee Joon. I did. And I'm pretty sure he was ok with it.hehe.
Bi is kind enough to let me take off for the weekend to have some fun with my unni, Jay.
We eat, hang out, watch dramas and stuff. I havent had this type of Girl Fun in a longggg time.
After we set up our sleeping bags, we just lay there and talk.
Jay: So.. Sekyung-ah any boyss you're into now adays?
Me: Oh unni. You know I'm not that type of person.. *looks innocent.*
Jay: Ha. Well OMG theres this kid that works with me named Lee Jinki. But I call him chicken Onew. Because he is OBSESSED WITH CHICKEN. I swear I think he loves chicken more than his own family.
Me: Hahahahaha. Ok. Well theres this one guy that's really nice to me and it makes me feel special.
Jay: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEKYUNG'S GOT A SECONDD LOVEEE!!! AHHH!
Me: unni calm down...
Ok ok. Backtrack. I'm pretty sure that I'm talking about Lee Joon here. But then again, I liked Chundoong from the start but my heart changed to Lee Joon.. I think. WHAT THE HELL IS MY HEART DOING!?!?! . Chundoong has too much pain right now... no need to cause more.

==next day==
Jay Unni drives me to the J.Tune Building where we run into MBLAQ.
Chundoong walks over and hands me an extra coffee that Seungho didnt want to drink.
Jay: OHHH THAT'S HIM RIGHT?!!? THAT'S THE KID WE TALKED ABOUT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Me: NO UNNI! NONONONO. No.No.no......
I look at Chundoong, embarrassed to death and to my surprise, he laughs. He smiles and laughs. At least he does... he hasnt even smiled the last couple of days anyway. In the corner of my eye, I see Lee Joon staring at me.

===Building===
Lee Joon: Whats up with that?
Me: What?
Lee Joon: That girl...
Me: Oh she's a close friend of mine,Jay.
Lee Joon: What was she talking about, about Chundoong?
Me: NO please dont think that way... it was a complete misunderstanding.
Lee Joon gives me those damn stares that makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Lee Joon: This weekend, lets go on a trip.
Me: What?
Lee Joon: I'll bring your friend...um Jay. And the members so you wont be awkward and lonely. Be ready by 8 A.M.
Me:....WAIT!
Lee Joon: What?
Me: Where are we going?
Lee Joon:.... The beach.

 

Author: A boys over flowers vibe?xD heheheh and just saying.... Jay unni is a real person.I LOVE YOU UNNI!. hehe. Comment subscribe .^^^