My helper

Everlasting Love

Today I'm determined to find out who's been helping me.
I call my manager and tell him that I'm going to have to arrive at 1 instead of 12 today because of a meeting. I think that if I stay in the dorm and my "helper" will leave eariler than me so I can see who it is. Yes.... so smart.

The whole day I'm all jittery about my plan.
Finally, night comes and MBLAQ passes out.
I actually assume that its one of them but even by 12:15 none of them wake up.
I sigh to myself, and walk out thinking that I've just been crazy this whole time.

I get to the cake store and say that my important meeting ended early and get to work.
Manager: Oh someone came looking for you today.
Me: What? Who?
Manager: I'm not sure....... he looked very familiar but I just can't remember his name. But he asked if you were here and I said you werent until 1. Then he left.
Me: Are you sure you can't tell who he is?
Manager: *thinks to himself* Nope....
Me: What did he look like?
Manager: Well he was really tall....nice hair too..
Me: Um.... where did he go?
Manager: I think he went to the nearby coffee shop.
I tell the manager that I'll be right back and run.

I enter a small, green and brown coffee shop filled with the strong aroma of the coffee. I look around to see only tired workers........ wait. In the back corner, I see someone sitting in a chair. They look pretty tall. I walk over.

The closer I get, the more features I see and the more familiar he looks. Then he stood up to show his face.

It's Bi.

Me: Bi?!
Bi: Hello Sekyung.
Me: YOU were helping me?!?
Bi: When I figured out what you were doing, yes.
Me: WHY?!?
Bi: I knew you had money troubles from the start, but I never exepected to get another job.... after I clearly told you that you had to work 24/7.
I try to hide my face in my hoodie.
Bi: Anyways, I know what it's like when you desperatly want to help your parents. My mother was very sick and I wanted to help so much.... but no one to go to. Eventually, my old boss, Park Jinyoung(JYP) found out and drove me home. There we found my mother sick as anything and lying on the cold floor.
I stare at his eyes...... full of saddness.
Bi: I know my situation is completely different, but in some ways they're the same. You want to help out but no one to actually lead you through the way. I didn't want to just tell it straight out, so I started to help you with your job....until you found out it was me.
Me: Thank you Bi..... I'm sorry about your mother.
Bi: It's ok, it was a long time ago but it still makes me sad. So I want to help you.
Me: How?
Bi: Well start off by quitting your job. I will not let you just not sleep for the rest of your life.And I'll just give you a little more work at J.Tune and then you can get paid more. Deal?
Me: Deal.

We hug and walk back to the building. I feel so grateful to have a boss like him. I smile along the way back and finally get some sleep.

Author: ...yeah it feels like Sekyung always gets help and is weak...... sorry. But maybe next chapters wil change?...