Beach Day

Everlasting Love

I pack some clothes and a swim suit that Jay let me borrow for the trip. Jay unni was practically begging me to take Onew so I said yes after Lee Joon ok'ed it.
We get in the van and Seungho drives.
Me: I'm bored...........
Jay Unni: LET'S PLAY A GAME!!
Me: what game?
Jay Unni: Ooo theres this game where you say a word and then the next person has to say another word that starts with the ending of the last word.[[hint: this is a KOREAN WORD game]]

We all attempt to sit in a circle and begin. I end up messing up alot which makes everyone laugh.... but in a good way.. I hope.
We arrive at the beach and its not that full. I cover my stomach with my arms because it turns out that Jay's bathing suit is a tiny bikini. Aishh..........
I decide to go into the deep water to cover myself.
The sand under my feet is so slippery I try not to fall. The water is calm, good thing. If it wasnt I'd probably be drowning somewhere by now.

Jay Unni and Onew play in the water....I'm pretty sure that they'll become a couple soon.Hehe .
Lee Joon offeres to teach me how to surf. I agree.
I sit on the surfboard and Lee Joon drags it into the water. He tries to teach me how to balance and stand up. I fail miserably. He then just says to sit on it and try riding the waves like that.
I ride tiny waves and laugh . It was actually kind of fun.
I look over at Jay, Onew, Lee Joon and Mir who are sitting down back at our towels. Lee Joon waves frantically at me and I wave back. He keeps waving. I wave. He waves again. WTF. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WAVE?!?
Lee Joon: SEKYUNG BEHIND YOUU!!
I turn around and freeze.
There's a about a ten foot wave hurrdling towards me.
And my brain screams at me to move but my body doesn't listen.
Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod.

Suddenly, a skinny body grabs mine and the wave crashes on me. My legs fling around in all directions but the hands around my waist are keeping me in the same spot. The wave dies and I look up. Chundoong.
Chundoong: You would've been washed away if I wasnt here.
Me:...Thank....than..thank...you.....
He doesn't let go and we lock eyes. He releases me when Lee Joon comes running over.
Lee Joon: ARE YOU OK SEKYUNG?!
Me: Yeah.. thanks to Chundoong.
He nods at Chundoong and walks away.

==hours later==
We all go to eat at a seafood resteraunt. Yummmmy. I feel extremely weird with all the members and Jay staring at me when Lee Joon's arm is around me. We enter the resteraunt and say for 7 people. This good-looking korean guy is our waiter and pulls the seat out in the table for me...... for me only. He takes our orders and leaves.
When our food comes, we gobble it down and have small talks after.
G.O: Check please!
When the bill comes, it has the price down for every meal expect for mine. I look in confusion at our waiter and he winks at me. Um......O__________O
When we leave, the waiter grabs my hand and says"
Waiter: Heeellloooo. Do you wanna go for a walk?
Me: No.
Waiter: or my house?
Me: No.
Waiter: awww come one now, dont be that way beautiful.
Me: No.
Waiter: Hey. I gave you free dinner so you might as well come with me ok?
Me:.....NO.
The waiter slaps me in the face and says "."
WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS THAT MUCH OF A JERK/ BASTARDDDDD?!!?.
I leave the resteraunt calmly so no one will notice.

Lee Joon comes to my room in the beach house and gives me a pretty gift box.
Lee Joon: Don't lose it. It's expensive.
I open the box to find a pretty silver bracelet. I feel guilty about him buying it and I look at the price tag he forgot to rip off. $1.25. Hehe oh Lee Joon... its the thought that counts right?

I walk outside in the night time and look at the stars. I decide to go on the boardwalk.
I was about to go back inside because it was cold until I saw Chundoong.
Me: Chundoong... what are you doing out here?
Chundoong: Thinking.
Me: Oh......
Then he hugs me. Yes he pulls me inside his arms and gives me a warm hug.
Chundoong: 5 minutes. Lets stay like this for 5 minutes.
And we do.