Heartbroken

Everlasting Love

When we get back to J.tune building the next day, Bi comes into the dorm.

Bi: CHUNDOONG. ARE YOU INSANE?!?!? ARE YOU STUPID?!!?
Chundoong:...no?
Bi: YES YOU ARE. YOU PRACTICALLY RUINED YOUR IMAGE! FANS ARE CRYING EVERYWHERE!
Chundoong: What are you talking about sunbaenim?
Bi angrily shows him the first page of the korean newspaper, a picture with Chundoong hugging me and the headline " Chundoong's new lover?"
The entire MBLAQ stares with wide eyes. Aw crap.

I run out of the room because of the tension. When I get out of the building, about 200 fans surround me.

Them: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR OPPA?!?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!? WHY?!!?
Me: We're not together!
Them: STOP LYING YOU BAD UNNI!
Me: It was a.... a...FRIEND HUG!
Them: SHUT UP
They start to pull my hair and scream at me... holy these fans are violent.

Mir: STOP IT. IF YOU EVER WANT TO EVEN SEE CHUNDOONG AGAIN LEAVE HER ALONE AND GO AWAY!
They star t to tear up and run.
Me: Thanks..... I never knew how scary fans were.
Mir: Just be careful...
When we go back into the building, Chundoong is talking with a bunch of reporters claiming that it was a friend hug and nothing more. The reporters can't seem to get anything more out of him so they agree with his story. Whew~

Lee Joon: You like Chundoong?
Me: No! No I don't!!!!!!!
Lee Joon: We're through. Get lost.

Ok first. We were never actually "together" but we still could be...I guess. But this makes my heart drop. I watch as he storms away. I fall on my knees and hold my tears in.