Parks

Everlasting Love

I wake up. Bi is annoucing that starting today and for 1 whole week, MBLAQ is off. Recording, dance practice is all put aside so they can have a break. Mir went to his hometown to visit family. Bi tells me that that means that now I just am an assistant for MBLAQ's break until Mir comes back a week later.
Seungho: What should we do?
Chundoong: Hm..... how about we go to the computer arcade?
G.O: You should be the maknae. You're so childish. LETS GO TO AN AMUSMENT PARK.
Chundoong: YEAH! That'll be fun!
Lee Joon: I dont really wanna go.... how about you Sekyung?
Me: Well I dont really mind. I think rides sound really fun actually.
Lee Joon: Okay. Let's go.
Black Converse, light blue sweater, jeans. Yeah... I'm not a girly girl. We go to none other than Lotte World. All members have a mask on so no one can see them. Seungho wants to ride a roller coaster that's super high so thats where we go. It's two seater each. I let them go and I go behind them, alone. We go on multiple rides and then G.O suggests that we go to a haunted house. Ugh,,,, I cant deal with any scary things!
Me: You guys go, I'll stay here.
Lee Joon: Awww come on, come. If you don't I'm gonna tell Bi sunbaenim!!
Me: *sigh*.. ok.
We walk in slowly.... nothing seems that scary so far.
Chundoong: Hey.. you're shaking. Are you that scared?
Me: well... I could never deal with scary things. I just cant.
Chundoong: I've been here like a million times. Theres only one scary thing here, the old korean ghost.
Me: Ghost?
Chundoong: Yeah they dress her up in a white dress and long black hair. She has pure red eyes and fangs and a sulken face that just freaks you out.
Me: *shrinks into the size of a peanut*
We walk and walk... and all I can think of is that ghost.. A couple seconds later, Chundoong grabs my shoulders and turns me around so I'm facing his chest as I hear G.O Seungho and Leejoon scream.KOOONG KOOONG KOONG. I swear that he can hear my heart thumping.  I close my eyes and shudder and Chundoong holds me tighter. When its over, we walk outside together. I stare awkwardly at Chundoong because of the way he hugged.
Me: Thanks.
Chundoong: No problem. Thats what friends do.
Friends. Well I shouldnt be like devastated. I"ve known him for 2 days and my heart beated really loud. Couldnt mean anything.