Wedding Part 1

Everlasting Love

So a worker at J.tune is getting married and invited everyone in the company. Bi also let everyone off of work today for it. Th worker, Kim Jaekyung, said that it was strictly formal. Ladies had to wear dresses and men in suits and ties. Unless you were a bride's maid or best man, you had to come to the wedding with a date. I sigh... guess I'm not going.
 

Back in the MBLAQ dorm room, the members are talking.
Chundoong: Hyung, who are you  bringing?
Seungho: Aigoo.. I'm to old for this. keke.
G.O.: WE'RE THE SAME AGE!!.
Mir: You're bringing someone hyung?
G.O:.. I don't know.. I was just offended. *innocent face*
I chuckle to myself and close my room door... Aish. What do I wear? I open up my teeny closet and look.
Jeans, sweatpants, t-shirts, hoodies and one old blouse I never wore.. I go with the blouse. It's pale blue and solid. This is depressing. I consider not going...... but Bi probably won't allow that.I wear my blouse and my best jeans and converse out.
Lee Joon: Are you wearing that??
Me: Uh huh.......
Lee Joon: Here... come with me.
Lee Joon grabs my wrist and leads me to a small room with some stylist person waiting. She looks at me from head to toe.
Stylist Lady: ...Hm..... soft look. Not the cool punk style I was expecting but I'll see what I can do.
She picks out about 9 dresses and shoves me into the dressing room. I try each one on and she examines me and makes me try on more. Then I try on a short, light pink one that I think she approves of. She lets me sit down and puts makeup on me. She says that shes going for a "natural" look. I open my eyes and I'm speechless. I have beautiful, long black curls and sparkles on my eyes with a light blush. I'm.... I'm.... pretty.. I don't really ever feel pretty. I just go with my casual and tom-boyish look. She fits me in a pair of white heels that I have trouble walking in... I never wore heels before. I stumble my way to the to the tiny room and I can't see Lee Joon.
Stylist Lady: He went back to the dorm room. And you should give him a chance.
Me: What?o____o
Stylist Lady: The way he looks at you and does stuff for you.. he likes you but the way you look at him.. I can see it. You see him as a friend. Try changing that if you can. Just a little advice, he's a good kid.
I think about this while tripping over my own feet walking back to the dorm room.

I open the door and everyone just....stares.
Mir:........
Seungho:...........
Lee Joon: ...........
Chundoong:......
G.O: YOU'RE SO PRETTY! YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!!!
I take that as a compliment and thank him.
Me: Thanks Lee Joon. Now I can go to the wedding.
Lee Joon just nods and hides his face in his hoodie. The boys are called down to dress in their suits. Hehe.. that will be a funny sight. I smile and get my phone and stuff it in my bag.
 

==A couple minutes later==
Lee Joon: Hey.
Me: Woah.. you look nice.
Lee Joon: same for you... um... Do you wanna go to the wedding... you know...together?But with the members.....sort of.
I think about what the stylist said. I guess Chundoong was too late, I think.
Me: Sure.
Lee Joon: GREAT!... Uhm.. I mean... yay...I guess...
*awkward silence*.
Lee Joon leaves the room.
Ok. Yes. I do wish Chundoong asked me but looks like he's not so.... what the heck? I'll go with Lee Joon.
I walk to the car where I see Seungho and G.O going together..... nice. And Mir with a cute girl that I think used to date him. And I see Chundoong with... a tall, beautiful person that I've seen before... but not sure where.
Chundoong: Sekyung, looking nice. This is Seohyun.
Me: Hi..........
Seoyhun: Hey Sekyung. I want you to call me unni now. Because now we are best friends.^^
Me:... Um.... wtf?
Seohyun: *smiles*
..... ok chundoong has a creepy girlfriend that seems nice?O______O