I hate love.

Everlasting Love

I it up and go back to work. When I start to wheel Mir down to the rehersal room, he says:
Mir: I know what happened to you yesterday... are you ok?
Me:........How'd you find out?
Mir: You kinda dropped your phone with your friend on while you left..
Me: Oh.
My legs get really shaky..... and start to feel like jelly. My headache starts pounding harder. I remember falling.... and the last thing I see is Mir screaming my name as blackness takes over.

I'm in a hospital. My eyes look around and I see Bi, and the MBLAQ members.
G.O: She's awake!!
Bi sighs in relief. I sit up in the bed and they tell me that I fainted.
Mir: I talked to your friend on the phone.. and she said to visit Namsan. A tree there....whatever that means.
My hands get shaky and I get hyper.
 

Tree. Namsan. Seunghyun.

Wait. I cant. I'm hospitalized. No one will let me out. Think Think Think.
Me: Seungho,G.O, Lee Joon, Mir, Chundoong, can you go back into the dorm and get me some of my clothes, considering I'm gonna have to stay here for the day, I think.
They agree.
Me: Bi, can you get me some water?
Bi agrees. They're gone. I rip a cord off of my wrist and scramble out of the bed. I run as fast as I can out the exit and scream for a cab. The driver takes me to Namsan Cliff and I pay him with the last amount of money I have. The tree.. the tree where Seunghyun said he loved me. I look around the tree. There.I see it. A tiny baby blue note with his handwriting... and my necklace attached. It reads " Sekyung-ah.. I'm sorry ...so sorry for causing you pain and suffering. I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore. Just know that this was my choice, don't blame yourself. I will forever love you. ~Seunghyun Oppa.
Just then I hear a car pull up. I whirl around and see Bi and the members come out.. How?... Did they find out I lied?. Suddenly, a strong wind blows the necklace with the note out of my hands. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. I run to catch it. It flies into the water off the cliff. I run anyways. I jump. Then I feel hands around my waist as I get pulled up.
Lee Joon: ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!
Me: The only memory..............is gone.
Bi comes and hugs me. So tight I can barely breathe. He cries.
Bi: I know what it's like to lose someone special. I lost my mom and the only thing I had of her....
We cry.

==days later==
Although I'm still depressed about Seunghyun, I try to move on with my life. I still do the same thing everyday too. Water,food,wheel, wait. I see Chundoong practicing in the dance reheresal room. Whoa..... Chundoong never seemed like a dancer to me; but watching him.... it was amazing. He sees me and I quickly look away.
Chundoong: Hey.
Me: Hi.....
Chundoong gives me a close hug.
Chundoong: I never got to comfort you and make you feel better about what happened. I'm glad you're getting better.
I turn bright red and look down, hoping my side bangs cover my face. KOONG KOONG KOONG. crap. There my heart goes again. I just hope that he didn't hear it. He bends down to my height, (psstt.. im not that short. He's just that tall.T_T) and he smiles at me. But a smile like I'm a little kid....or his little sister.
I think over this at night. My first love just died because of me, and now Chundoong makes my heart beat louder than ever but thinks of me as a sister. Wow.... great.