Go Away

Everlasting Love

The break is officially over and I'm back as Mir's assistant. I push Mir to the recording studio and wait for him to finish. I fetch him his water and food. It's dance rehersal time and he sits, watching them. Mir says I can go have a break.
Random person who works at J.Tune: You have a visitor.
I take the elevator down to floor 1. I walk around until I find the lobby and see Seunghyun. Oh boy... not again.
He takes me to a nearby cafe and buys coffee and a waffle for me and a tall americano for him.
Seunghyun: I thought about what you said and ok.... I'll do what you want.
Me:... really?
Seunghyun: If I really bother you, if you really don't love me, I'll do what you say.
Me:. Go away.

==couple days later==
 

MBLAQ's comeback concert is today. I get ready and find Mir. In a couple of minutes, they're fully dressed in their "costumes" and all prettied up. I wait backstage until they're done. When they come off, I congrat them and walk to the van outside. They just talk about how the show went and if they could do better. I get a call from my old friend, Yikyung.
Me: Hey Yikyung unni. What's up?
Yikyung: Sekyung-ah..... Seunghyun......Seunghyun died today.
Me:.. what? seunghyun...died? no.. theres no possible way he died...
Yikyung: He ... he overdosed on pills... and ... passed away.
I drop my phone and run. I run and run.
I run until I can't stop. I catch a cab and order to go to a Namsan Cliff. When I get there, I cry. And cry. And cry. This cliff is where I met Seunghyun, I was camping with my family and so was he. This is the place where we came to on special days; white day, valentines day, birthdays, 100 day anniversarys. I know its my fault. I know that I told him to Go Away... but not like this. Not permentaly.