Too Many Tears

Everlasting Love

I am going to work alot today. I sort of know in my heart that even if I dont do a good job, Bi would pay me extra anyway, but I'm like one of those people with stupid pride that makes you earn everything yourself.
 

At J.Tune, I tend Mir as fast as I can and wheel him off to recording.
At the dance studio, I clean it up and wipe the floors. I arrange everyone's shoes and their clothes. Color order.
Then I clean all of the records in the hall, including all picture frames.
I run back to get Mir and take him to eat lunch in the lounge.
After that, he just watches all the other members dance while I sprint to the waiting room and organize the magazines.
I do like random chores a little more, and then the day is finally done.

==next day==

I wake up and plan to do the same things I did yesterday.
Going to work, I pick up some coffee.

At my break, I decide to actually take a break instead of working. Crap I forgot my coffee in the dance rehersal room.
I get up and run there to get it. While on my way back, my phone rings. It's a text message.
Jay: Sekyung-ah! Do you want to hang out this weekend? Or is it working day for you?
I attempt to relply while holding my coffee. Suddenly, I hit another worker and coffee spills all over us.
Worker: WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!
Me: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, soo soooo sorry! Let me clean it up!
I grab a tissue and start to pat her shirt.
Worker: GET THE OFF OF ME!
Me: I'm sorry!
Worker: GET LOST! YOU EVEN RUINED MY NEW SHIRT!

This is one of the things I hate about myself. I have alot of tears. My eyes get watery and I run to hold them back.
I run out of the building. I stand and cry. I feel like such a baby but they just won't stop.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!
What the hell? I look to my left and see flashing lights....flashing lights of a car.

Before I can react or move, I get hit.

I remember flying, like a rag doll. I flew a couple feet and hit the hard concrete ground. And saw a crowd of people surrounding....................calling the police. Amblulance sounds. Before I can see anything else, I black out.