Parents oh parents...

Everlasting Love

Today I get to visit home! I get so excited that I'm all hyper during breakfast and during work Bi thinks I've gone crazy.
I run to catch a cab and go to Busan, Korea.

Me: UMMMMMMAAAAA!!!!!
Mom: Sekyung-ah! .. Have you been eating??! You're practically half the size you were when you left!
Me: oh mom.... always exaggerating. Yes I'm eating.
Mom: Ok now I have to go to my second job, see you later.
She gives me a hug and leaves. Well this . I've been waiting all day to spend some time with my mom and she has to leave. But for work..... this makes me sad. I work but not enough to support us all at once. Gotta think of another way to make money.....................

I walk down the streets of Seoul now, back to J.tune. Then I see a cute cake store that needs hiring. Bingo. I walk in and apply immedietly. I ask for a part time job at nights only, 12 P.M to 5 A.M. I'm guessing that the members will all be asleep and I can just sneak out and come back without anyone, especially Bi noticing.

The next day I start. I go to J.Tune and do my usual Mir-caring work and go back to the dorm. We all eat dinner together and they head off for sleep. They're all passed out by 10 and I leave the building at 11. I go to the store.

Me: Hi! I'm the new part-timer.
Manager: Hello... Sekyung-sshi. Just load all of the boxes in the back into the kitchen and wash all of the dishes and clean the counters.
I get started. There are a couple boxes outside but they're HUGE. And very heavy. Oh lord.... I spend about 20 minutes per box. There were 5.
Then I go to the dishes. There was a huge pile of dirty trays and dishes and bowls.... who knew you had to use this much to make some cakes? I finish that and the counter part was easy. I dismiss myself and run to the dorm with 3 minutes to spare.

I do the same routine for 4 days. I think Bi is noticing how my dark circles are bigger then ever and I keep dozing off...
At the dance rehersal, my eyes feel heavy....they start to close..........and.....then..... BAM! Mir claps his hands in front of my face to wake me.
Mir: Are you ok? You look so tired all the time now.
Me: Yeah of course. I'm fine.
He looks uncertain, but nods and wheels away.

5th night. I barely have energy but somehow I make it to the store. Today I have to do the same thing. Oh joy. I walk to the back room and pick up one box and struggle to get it to the kitchen. When I come back, all the boxes are gone. I start to panic and run into the kitchen to find them all placed there....weird.
I go do the dishes and when I finish, the counter is sparkling clean....
I look around to find someone that's been helping me but I can't seem to find them....

I run back to the building, barely making it on time. 5:30; MBLAQ wakes up. Seongho tells me that I don't look normal today.

6th night. I leave at 10, stopping by the drug store to get some energy drinks and concealer. Lots of concealer. Today when I get to work, all I have to do is organize the fridge and write the cake menu. I decide to write first.
I take a silvery pen and start writing. The manager goes into the fridge for some water.
Manager: Wow Sekyung... You're a fast worker. Already writing and finished the fridge.
I look at him. Wtf is he talking about? I only wrote 3 words so far....... someone was definetly helping me. And I wasnt sure who.

Back in the dorm, I load concealer on my face to appear less tired and fresher. It works. Chundoong and Lee Joon are happy I got more "sleep". Meanwhile at work, I try to think about who would help me in my unknown job.....

Author: Not the best chapter....hehehehee who could it be?:O commment subscribee!