Chapter 9

My Mistake {editing}

 

Zelo's POV

   I ended up by the Han River after dropping the princess off, she's really something. Not much complaining which is weird, quiet also weird, sarcastic, straightforward and real there's not a lot of girls out there like her but it seems she doesn't belong here or even as the boss' daughter, why you ask well she is no spoiled , old sneakers on her feet and no ty clothes. The only thing I can say that's in place are her features, I kinda see the boss in her but I can't tell in full detail cause that will be weird but one thing that is weird about her is that she looks nowhere near like Mrs. Cho. I mean Mrs. Cho's alright and Maria's cute and all but you get what I mean.

   There was a rumour before that boss can never have kids and even if he did isn't he too young to have a child in their teens. Crap! I don't even know her name! I am practically mentally kicking myself but my phone interrupted me.

 

"What?"

 

"YAH! CHOI JUNHONG!" my hyungs screamed at me for the second time today.

 

"We have a job" Yongguk hyung said before hanging up.

 

 

Ria's POV

"Pointing is rude, ma'am" I said to the lady in the hanbok.

 

"Ye-ye-yes, it is" she starred but she remained her cool, she clasped her hands on her stomach then bowed "I am Cho Seohyun please to meet you" she continued

 

"Likewise"

 

"Please follow me"

 

   She opened some curtains revealing translucent double-doors, she opened one side and motioned me to go inside. I walked in and wow this place is definitely a contrast to the living room outside, Lady Hanbok already closed the door so I can look around more. The place is stunning and how many times have I been shocked today? The interior is something beyond my imagination I feel like I'm in a Hogwarts office, there are bookshelves that rises to the ceilings a huge wooden desk in the middle and there is also a second floor as I walk to the middle of the room I saw a beautiful chandelier with butterflies hanging from it.

   I moved to the second floor, this place gets weirder and weirder with every passing second; a corporate building, out of order elevator leading to traditional Korean houses and an office like Hogwarts and  now a office that is white from top to bottom with a bits of color splashed to it but wait no one's here.

 

"Damn it!"

   

   I heard someone curse. Ok, a know this place is weird but I would never say it’s haunted. "Come on! Cheating bastard" there it is again I now I'm not a saint but this dude needs a serious manners class even if he is a ghost, i think it came from down stairs, so I race down. "Fly you idiot!" it came from behind a bookshelf? I walked closer "Ugh!" he's groaning now but on the upside it is from behind a bookshelf. I started to take books out why you ask, well this is what they do in detective stuff, so this may take a while.


AN: UPDATE!!!!! Same things go bold for korean words, unbold English KK :)

Thank you :)